Time Frame :- 1 hour and 4 hour

Indicator:-

5 SMA
    10 SMA
    RSI 14
    RSI 7

Entry Rules:-

Buy Rules

Simple moving average 5 intersects with a simple moving average of 10 to the top

RSI 7 intersects with RSI 14 to up

Assssssss.jpg

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 70
    Given: 48
    using of double RSI will give more confirmation for the strategy and so this may affect on trading and makes it more effective and more profitable, because the signals of trading maybe more accurate for the trader and so he can find better trading positions and this will give better results and help in making of more and more profits always.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 105
    Given: 184
    Quote Originally Posted by fxmaster View Post
    Entry Rules:-

Buy Rules

Simple moving average 5 intersects with a simple moving average of 10 to the top

RSI 7 intersects with RSI 14 to up

Assssssss.jpg
    Those rule is too simple and incomplete, there is no take profit and stop loss point, and if the rule is like that, it means we have to follow every signal given by this template, exit point for buy trades is entry point for sell trades, and exit point for sell trades is the entry point for buy trades. Then ..., the result will not be good in the flat market, and also there are many signals opposite to the direction of the trend during the market trend phase. I take a screenshot on consolidation and trending market.

Not allowed!
    Last edited by ara; 07-09-2018 at 05:08 PM. Reason: add image

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 29
    Given: 13
    This is good indicator for confirmation of market and We can see that n your shared that when rsi indicator give us signals then its strong but double rsi is give us more strong signals of our trading strategy. These all trading strategies are helpful for traders to earn good profit from their trading account and I must used this strategy which is very effective for traders.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 30
    Given: 22
    This to me is a completely new trading system for me because i have never seen the double RSI before in this market . the most popular one that we all are used to is the single RSI, and most time , it is used to measure the overbought or the oversold regions of the market , but this double RSI is a very dynamic one and i will like to download it for demo trading . I like to have new trading indicators or strategy like this . It is always a good way to upgrade ones knowledge about the market.

Not allowed!

Banned
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 12
    Given: 0
    The double rsi looks somehow, any oscillator indicator sometimes may give us trading options that are hard, it can be confusing to someone that is new, I am just speaking my mind though, what I see is more important is the way the actual owner of the thread understands his strategy, that is where the real deal is for everyone.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    double rsi is good for trading and making of money because the trader will get double confirmation for the signals of trading and so the trader can trade better with more relaxation, the more confirmation makes the trader takes better trading decisions and so the trader will be able to make more money and set bigger target

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 30
    Given: 22
    I think that this double RSI indicator will help in getting the real market confirmation from the market because it is always good to make sure that we have our reason well spelt out before we trade the market at any time. Most of the time we open trades which we are not too sure of because we do not have a good trading system to trade the market , and that is the reason why this double RSI is the best for trading the market now.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    double rsi will help the trader to get more confirmation for trading and so he will trade better with double rsi than single rsi and this will make trading better and more effective, the trader will find himself that he trades with better chances in better positions and so he can increase his profits easily and continuously with little risk always.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 22
    Given: 4
    I know that RSI is a good indicator to make use and making use of double confirmation of RSI indicator can really help traders to attain their goals in the market. However traders should have a good understanding about any indicators in the market no matter what. Double confirmation of RSI will present good results for us, if traders can really have the experience of trading with it.

Not allowed!

Page 1 of 6 12345 ... LastLast