Do You Believe In Forex ?
Page 1 of 8 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Do You Believe In Forex ?

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 6
    Given: 0

Do You Believe In Forex ?

You believe what you see and then when you do that job or work and get good results then your belief becomes more strong. So, forex is real and we believe in its earning as I had earned from it.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 19
    I certainly believe in this business, but we also still have to pay attention to brokers that we will use in this business. So we suggested to use a forex broker authorized, reliable and has had complete clearance within the law, or at least the broker has a specific forum listed in their website.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 12
    Given: 4
    Quote Originally Posted by Anjan Das View Post
    You believe what you see and then when you do that job or work and get good results then your belief becomes more strong. So, forex is real and we believe in its earning as I had earned from it.
    Yes of course i believe the forex trading that it is good business and we make the good money in the trading but the need is that we have the knowledge of the trading and have the experience and skills of the trading and i think it is real on line business where we make huge profit so i believe on the trading.

Not allowed!

Am fuly awear of the difficulties of life,so ill try to bounce back
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 9
    Given: 1
    Forex is a very legitimate buisness,for those who has doubts in the legitimacy of forex,the only illegality is when you invest in a nonlicence and poor reputable brokage firm.And for you to gain confidence in the system you need the knowledge on how to make profits and most importantly manage risks,without this trading forex would be miserable for you making have doubts in the system which is due to your unpreparedness.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 8
    Given: 7
    yes i believe in forex but we also still have to pay attention to brokers that we will use in this business. So we suggested to use a forex broker authorized, reliable and has had complete clearance within the law, or at least the broker has a specific forum listed in their website , thanks

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 3
    of course i believe in forex trading.it is very suitable business for any businessman who wants success in their life.they can work in here at any time .

Not allowed!

Banned
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 285
    Given: 50
    I am certainly believing in this market, if i do not believe in the market i would have just left the market without looking back ever since, it is the hope that i can get nice income that will guaranty my financial safety that made me to stay in this risky market, i love it the more.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    i completly beleive in forex;it is a very interessting business through it we can trade the pairs of currencies;before trading in forex was only for rich people but now with the facilities given by alot of broker even with small capita we can start trading,and we can be rich in few trading time by using the forex

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 2
    Yes of course i do believe in Forex because i m trading in this market since 3 years.First it was little difficult for me to trade in Forex but with right amount of knowledge and practice,i have started to earn profits on a consistent basis.Now i find Forex very interesting and exiting business.Forex is a very profitable business and every trader should study it before trading in it.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 5
    Given: 1
    Quote Originally Posted by Shadow View Post
    of course i believe in forex trading.it is very suitable business for any businessman who wants success in their life.they can work in here at any time .
    I also believe in this market. I know i will be a successful forex trader one day. It is the great business in which earning money has no ends. We can get everything in this market but hard work is the key here , without doing hard work, we will not able to earn more and more money here so it is very essential for us.

Not allowed!

Page 1 of 8 12345 ... LastLast