If you think Forex is gambling then you can be loser
Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast

Thread: If you think Forex is gambling then you can be loser

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 5
    Given: 15

If you think Forex is gambling then you can be loser

Forex is the great business in the world... But it's really too hard to get profit from that market.. cause that business is totally mathematical business.. So here is needed too many calculations... There are too many trader think that business as gambling... And when they think that business as like gambling and then they depends on luck with emotion... So if any trader think that business is gambling then of course he can be loser for anytime...

Not allowed!
    ~~You have chance to be successful until Death.. So try hard till death~~

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 19
    Given: 0
    True, forex trading is not gambling because it is basically a forex trading requires strong analysis to be successful in this business. I think that forex trading requires constant practice which will make our analytical skills increase, so that we could become easier to carry out market analysis.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 1
    Given: 48
    forex is not gambling business by the forex trade you will be earn money and this is the best one for you to make money and i think if you want to make money by the forex trade you have to need skill and by the skill you will be do best and by the skill you will be do best if you have skill on the forex trade

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 13
    Given: 1
    Forex trading does not involve gambling it is a real business where people work seriously to trade their real money hoping to earn profit. Any forex trader who depends on gambling will not make any profit from forex. But the trader who depends on knowledge and experience will succeed.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 18
    Given: 17
    I never treat forex as gambling; rather than a royal trade. Forex is such a trade which can be done from home with family and friends and I feel proud to introduce me as a "Forex Trader", not a Gambler.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 2
    Given: 5
    Yes I agree with you. When we have to think to forex trading like gambling then forex trading is no longer a business. Forex is a business that requires analysis, strategy, driving factors, trend, market psychology and others as needed to conduct business on the other.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 19
    Given: 0
    Forex trading is not a gambling is a pure job one can do and make real money from it,though forex trading is not easy but if one can be dedicated to the market one will surely make profit from the market and no matter how hard Forex trading his,if one can make time to learn about the market and practice one will surely make profit at the end.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 3
    Given: 2
    i don't think like that this is 100 real business not gambling this business need knowledge and experience and i am earning reasonable profit every month with some basic knowledge this is very profitable for those who have better knowledge and experience. without any knowledge and experience fail in any business. knowledge is the key to success.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 10
    Given: 3
    You can say it is gambling, but it is an educated gambling. every business has risky nature. there is possibility of loss in every business. but we can over come the loss by our knowledge and experience. forex trading is not easy. luck also matters in this business. but luck cant save you always. indeed it is your knowledge and experience which can make you a successful trader.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 58
    Given: 107
    Quote Originally Posted by Russel2012 View Post
    Forex is the great business in the world... But it's really too hard to get profit from that market.. cause that business is totally mathematical business.. So here is needed too many calculations... There are too many trader think that business as gambling... And when they think that business as like gambling and then they depends on luck with emotion... So if any trader think that business is gambling then of course he can be loser for anytime...
    Of course as a good trader we should think forex trading is a pure business. That we know that business is need a good plan, must use nice system, having proper management, and also good psychology to make survive and make success from this business.

Not allowed!

Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast