Why should I choose RoboForex as my trusted broker?
Page 1 of 122 123451151101 ... LastLast

Thread: Why should I choose RoboForex as my trusted broker?

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 64
    Given: 55

Why should I choose RoboForex as my trusted broker?

hello fellow traders,

first of all, i would like to write many thanks for allowing me to create a thread and follow this great contest. as i remembered, this is my second contest in this forum and i'm gonna make things worked and explained well here. may the best wins.

let's just straight to the point, according to the rules of the contest, we must give some explanations to help beginners in this forum out of their problems. i've got few ideas about it and please allow me to explain the very basic things we should knows about this forum, forex, and stuffs. i'll separate the questions in few points, they are:

1. Why should I choose RoboForex as my trusted broker?
    2. Where can I find some analysis from RoboForex?
    3. What is Forex Economic Calendar and how does it work?

1. Why should I choose RoboForex as my trusted broker?

this is the first question that comes to me when my friends introduced me to this broker. "why RoboForex? why not any others? what benefits i can get by registering myself as its client?" these questions came to my head and one of my friend told me one simple sentence "you'll figure it out by yourself later". soon after that, i was starting my research of RoboForex and information about it in many sites, and finally found the link to the website.

based on my story, at first i thought this in my mind "well, the looks just like any other brokers i guess, no special things here". but, after reading all the benefits and advantages of becoming a client in this broker, i decided to register as a client. that time, i knew and realize that this broker will help me out of my forex troubles, especially it had a forum. i couldn't exactly remember all informations i got in the site when i was registering in this broker in 2013, but here i'll give the current reasons why we should choose RoboForex as our trusted broker. here's the link and the screenshots below.

2. Where can I find some analysis from RoboForex?

i'm sure that we all already knew that a broker must have their analysis based on their expert analytic. but my friend told me that RoboForex analysis is better and has good accuracy to apply in our trading, it's about 80%. and the best thing is, RoboForex has so many different methods of analysis with different pairs and currencies, especially the major one such as EURUSD and GBPUSD. this is one of the best thing i've ever known in RoboForex. personally, everyday i prefer to look up at the Forex forecasts and analysis section. it's because i can see may methods of analysis and it's detailed. i also can learn from them. looking for the websites? yes, you can find it here and i also add some screenshots below to show the looks of the sites.

3. What is Forex Economic Calendar and how does it work?

Forex Economic Calendar is a calendar in the form of tables that show economic news overseas in general that affects the price movement of a currency pair from the related countries. The influence of the news of the price movement can have a big impact, medium, or small depending on the type and the results from the published news. By getting the information, we as forex traders will be helped to make a decision to trade and gain profit. go here and see the calendar.

another questions should came out after seeing this. "why there are so many countries and currencies to see? i only trade in EURUSD and i only want to see the news only from Euro Nations and US. how can i do that?". here's the detail how to set the calendar with our current time zone, countries or currencies to trade, and even the impact to choose.

[-] to change the time zone, follow these steps:
    - click on the time zone,
    - choose your time zone and click it, alternatively you can click the Detect timezone. system will automatically match your current time in your PC with the calendar.

[-] to set the countries, volatility levels, and news categories, follow these steps:
    - click on the Filter,
    - when a box is scrolling down, you can see them all. simply check the things you want to see in every sections and disable the rest, if you don't want them.
    - when you're done, click the Filter Results. otherwise, if you restart or cancel the filtering, click Reset defaults.

okay then, i think that's all i wanted to share. hope this information helps many beginners to decide which broker to choose and the explanation of forex analysis from RoboForex. please leave any critics and suggestion about my thread. thanks for your time reading this thread. good luck to you all people.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 252
    Given: 504
    Excellent Work mate, Nice to see a new participant in the contest. Good luck

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 278
    Given: 190
    nice content, partners. wish to see you in the list, good luck. here is my thumb for you too.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Quote Originally Posted by Hukam View Post
    Excellent Work mate, Nice to see a new participant in the contest. Good luck
    thanks sir for leaving a thumb up in my thread. wish me luck then and may the best wins. hope this content do something better for everyone.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Quote Originally Posted by Azis Muslim View Post
    nice content, partners. wish to see you in the list, good luck. here is my thumb for you too.
    thank you sir for leaving a thumb up for me in this thread. may the best of us wins.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 116
    Given: 73
    Roboforex broker is one good broker I would advice any trader to work with. This is a broker we will get to enjoy and their support system are very good. Once you open an account you are assigned to a personal manager who will see the need to address you if you have any difficulties with their platform. It's one broker I love their platform and if you would want a broker that you invest with all rest of mind, then we should work with roboforex.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 162
    Given: 90
    I choose Roboforex because of the company level of honesty in business, everything is transparent right from the beginning of account opening to the time of funding, trading and making withdrawal. I have been with some brokers whose names I will not mention here because the forum rules do not permit that , those brokers are not really sincere in the are of being plain and honest. I know the Roboforex liquidity providers and this gives me confidence that my investment is secured in this place

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 11
    Given: 5
    Quote Originally Posted by layigold View Post
    I choose Roboforex because of the company level of honesty in business, everything is transparent right from the beginning of account opening to the time of funding, trading and making withdrawal. I have been with some brokers whose names I will not mention here because the forum rules do not permit that , those brokers are not really sincere in the are of being plain and honest. I know the Roboforex liquidity providers and this gives me confidence that my investment is secured in this place
    I can just say one thing that I want success in trading and this broker is the one that can help me to achieve success in trading. Roboforex offers excellent trading conditions and all its trading terms are transparent and trader friendly. Lastly it has super fast withdrawals which I always adore.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 2
    Given: 1
    Quote Originally Posted by silentsaumya View Post
    I can just say one thing that I want success in trading and this broker is the one that can help me to achieve success in trading. Roboforex offers excellent trading conditions and all its trading terms are transparent and trader friendly. Lastly it has super fast withdrawals which I always adore.
    I agree that Roboforex broker is best to get success but we also do our part of work for it. I am very serious in making money with forex trading because i know its importance in forex for taking the right decision at the right time. In the start we must with a small investment because our knowledge and skills about forex are just basic.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 116
    Given: 73
    Quote Originally Posted by layigold View Post
    This is one of the very best broker I will recommend any one to join. They have good level of honesty as you noted and its a good place we can invest our money and be safe. I have learn to love this broker so much and am happy to discover roboforex in the midst of other brokers. The benefit we enjoy from this broker is awesome and good deposit bonus package is truly a great one.

Not allowed!

Page 1 of 122 123451151101 ... LastLast