Why should I choose RoboForex as my trusted broker? - Page 2
Page 2 of 122 FirstFirst 1234561252102 ... LastLast

Thread: Why should I choose RoboForex as my trusted broker?

Thumbs Up
    Received: 67
    Given: 58

Why should I choose RoboForex as my trusted broker?

hello fellow traders,

first of all, i would like to write many thanks for allowing me to create a thread and follow this great contest. as i remembered, this is my second contest in this forum and i'm gonna make things worked and explained well here. may the best wins.

let's just straight to the point, according to the rules of the contest, we must give some explanations to help beginners in this forum out of their problems. i've got few ideas about it and please allow me to explain the very basic things we should knows about this forum, forex, and stuffs. i'll separate the questions in few points, they are:

1. Why should I choose RoboForex as my trusted broker?
    2. Where can I find some analysis from RoboForex?
    3. What is Forex Economic Calendar and how does it work?

1. Why should I choose RoboForex as my trusted broker?

this is the first question that comes to me when my friends introduced me to this broker. "why RoboForex? why not any others? what benefits i can get by registering myself as its client?" these questions came to my head and one of my friend told me one simple sentence "you'll figure it out by yourself later". soon after that, i was starting my research of RoboForex and information about it in many sites, and finally found the link to the website.

based on my story, at first i thought this in my mind "well, the looks just like any other brokers i guess, no special things here". but, after reading all the benefits and advantages of becoming a client in this broker, i decided to register as a client. that time, i knew and realize that this broker will help me out of my forex troubles, especially it had a forum. i couldn't exactly remember all informations i got in the site when i was registering in this broker in 2013, but here i'll give the current reasons why we should choose RoboForex as our trusted broker. here's the link and the screenshots below.

2. Where can I find some analysis from RoboForex?

i'm sure that we all already knew that a broker must have their analysis based on their expert analytic. but my friend told me that RoboForex analysis is better and has good accuracy to apply in our trading, it's about 80%. and the best thing is, RoboForex has so many different methods of analysis with different pairs and currencies, especially the major one such as EURUSD and GBPUSD. this is one of the best thing i've ever known in RoboForex. personally, everyday i prefer to look up at the Forex forecasts and analysis section. it's because i can see may methods of analysis and it's detailed. i also can learn from them. looking for the websites? yes, you can find it here and i also add some screenshots below to show the looks of the sites.

3. What is Forex Economic Calendar and how does it work?

Forex Economic Calendar is a calendar in the form of tables that show economic news overseas in general that affects the price movement of a currency pair from the related countries. The influence of the news of the price movement can have a big impact, medium, or small depending on the type and the results from the published news. By getting the information, we as forex traders will be helped to make a decision to trade and gain profit. go here and see the calendar.

another questions should came out after seeing this. "why there are so many countries and currencies to see? i only trade in EURUSD and i only want to see the news only from Euro Nations and US. how can i do that?". here's the detail how to set the calendar with our current time zone, countries or currencies to trade, and even the impact to choose.

[-] to change the time zone, follow these steps:
    - click on the time zone,
    - choose your time zone and click it, alternatively you can click the Detect timezone. system will automatically match your current time in your PC with the calendar.

[-] to set the countries, volatility levels, and news categories, follow these steps:
    - click on the Filter,
    - when a box is scrolling down, you can see them all. simply check the things you want to see in every sections and disable the rest, if you don't want them.
    - when you're done, click the Filter Results. otherwise, if you restart or cancel the filtering, click Reset defaults.

okay then, i think that's all i wanted to share. hope this information helps many beginners to decide which broker to choose and the explanation of forex analysis from RoboForex. please leave any critics and suggestion about my thread. thanks for your time reading this thread. good luck to you all people.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 122
    Given: 24
    actually roboforex is best broker and it also give us good services, really this is best we all should join it, after some transection now i get withdrawl in some mintues, this is really amazing, we all should practice to become expert and then can be able to earn here, we should join this broker and must check all, this is best ever i found online

Not allowed!

Banned
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 39
    Given: 12
    Quote Originally Posted by Senorita View Post
    This is one of the very best broker I will recommend any one to join. They have good level of honesty as you noted and its a good place we can invest our money and be safe. I have learn to love this broker so much and am happy to discover roboforex in the midst of other brokers. The benefit we enjoy from this broker is awesome and good deposit bonus package is truly a great one.
    I know this forex broker for some times, and it is a good thing to know them, i am so pleased to be trading with roboforex, and i love the way they are handling my things in the best possible ways. But i will be honest, the broker has still work on their support, most especially the live support, i think they are too slow and do not care.

Not allowed!

Thumbs Up
    Received: 31
    Given: 1
    Since i trade with roboforex, there are no problem that i ever faced, and it makes me really can be trust roboforex as a good broker. Until now, i still trade with roboforex and get good service from them. I ever recommend this broker to several friends of mine and they really interested to trade with roboforex also

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 3
    Given: 0
    I am new in robo forex. I am just start my journey with this broker last few month hopefully robo will not play with me like other. actually I am in forex for last 7 years and I get frustrated most of them. but till now I sm satisfied with robo forex.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 70
    Given: 48
    Roboforex is a honest and good broker and has good platform and god support also the withdrawal of the money is automatic in most cases, so all these reasons are good and encourage the trader to invest his money and start trading to be able to make good profits, so he can withdraw his profits without any problem.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    roboforex has a lot to offer to retail traders and just to mention a few, they have the fastest executions in the market and what I also love about them is the various tools they provide to potential customers for learning purposes and also things like the no deposit bonus and communicative bonus in this forum

Not allowed!

Thumbs Up
    Received: 164
    Given: 90
    I have commented on the sincerity and honesty of the company ( Roboforex) before but this time around I would like to comment on the efficiency and effectiveness on the area of good service delivery. Apart from the fact that the company is registered and regulated , in the area of effective service delivery , it is second to none. The withdrawal process is great and wonderful , in fact in some other times, it is automated withdrawal especially if you use e-purse like Neteller to make deposit and withdrawal. All this put together makes Roboforex wins my trust and confidence

Not allowed!

Thumbs Up
    Received: 141
    Given: 68
    Quote Originally Posted by layigold View Post
    I have commented on the sincerity and honesty of the company ( Roboforex) before but this time around I would like to comment on the efficiency and effectiveness on the area of good service delivery. Apart from the fact that the company is registered and regulated , in the area of effective service delivery , it is second to none. The withdrawal process is great and wonderful , in fact in some other times, it is automated withdrawal especially if you use e-purse like Neteller to make deposit and withdrawal. All this put together makes Roboforex wins my trust and confidence
    Indeed you just said the whole truth. This is one of the best broker I can recommend anyone to join and enjoy their trade. When it comes to withdrawal, they are excellent and they keep records of how much time it took to complete the pending withdrawal. For the neteller option, it's an automated withdrawal process. I was surprised when I ask for withdrawal from neteller only to receive it in less than a minute.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 2
    I have had the privileges of using many brokers in the past and i have seen how many brokers are operating, but when i came to know about Roboforex, i discover a new thing i have never seen in any of the brokers i have worked with before and that edge is the assigning to you a personnel manager to help you in case you have some issues that you can not handle or confused with, many of them went as far as calling you to ask even after your well being and how you are fairing in the business, i do not think that any trader would want to abandon this kind of broker for any other.

Not allowed!

Banned
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 55
    Given: 33
    This is great and roboforex is indeed a great broker, people can only make money though when they learn and as it is, roboforex is offering it for free, also they have got a good forum for traders, where they can learn about the market and earn from it, through the given bonus, I think it is a good broker.

Not allowed!

Page 2 of 122 FirstFirst 1234561252102 ... LastLast