Why should I choose RoboForex as my trusted broker? - Page 122
Page 122 of 122 FirstFirst ... 2272112118119120121122
Results 1,211 to 1,219 of 1219

Thread: Why should I choose RoboForex as my trusted broker?

Thumbs Up
    Received: 67
    Given: 58

Why should I choose RoboForex as my trusted broker?

hello fellow traders,

first of all, i would like to write many thanks for allowing me to create a thread and follow this great contest. as i remembered, this is my second contest in this forum and i'm gonna make things worked and explained well here. may the best wins.

let's just straight to the point, according to the rules of the contest, we must give some explanations to help beginners in this forum out of their problems. i've got few ideas about it and please allow me to explain the very basic things we should knows about this forum, forex, and stuffs. i'll separate the questions in few points, they are:

1. Why should I choose RoboForex as my trusted broker?
    2. Where can I find some analysis from RoboForex?
    3. What is Forex Economic Calendar and how does it work?

1. Why should I choose RoboForex as my trusted broker?

this is the first question that comes to me when my friends introduced me to this broker. "why RoboForex? why not any others? what benefits i can get by registering myself as its client?" these questions came to my head and one of my friend told me one simple sentence "you'll figure it out by yourself later". soon after that, i was starting my research of RoboForex and information about it in many sites, and finally found the link to the website.

based on my story, at first i thought this in my mind "well, the looks just like any other brokers i guess, no special things here". but, after reading all the benefits and advantages of becoming a client in this broker, i decided to register as a client. that time, i knew and realize that this broker will help me out of my forex troubles, especially it had a forum. i couldn't exactly remember all informations i got in the site when i was registering in this broker in 2013, but here i'll give the current reasons why we should choose RoboForex as our trusted broker. here's the link and the screenshots below.

2. Where can I find some analysis from RoboForex?

i'm sure that we all already knew that a broker must have their analysis based on their expert analytic. but my friend told me that RoboForex analysis is better and has good accuracy to apply in our trading, it's about 80%. and the best thing is, RoboForex has so many different methods of analysis with different pairs and currencies, especially the major one such as EURUSD and GBPUSD. this is one of the best thing i've ever known in RoboForex. personally, everyday i prefer to look up at the Forex forecasts and analysis section. it's because i can see may methods of analysis and it's detailed. i also can learn from them. looking for the websites? yes, you can find it here and i also add some screenshots below to show the looks of the sites.

3. What is Forex Economic Calendar and how does it work?

Forex Economic Calendar is a calendar in the form of tables that show economic news overseas in general that affects the price movement of a currency pair from the related countries. The influence of the news of the price movement can have a big impact, medium, or small depending on the type and the results from the published news. By getting the information, we as forex traders will be helped to make a decision to trade and gain profit. go here and see the calendar.

another questions should came out after seeing this. "why there are so many countries and currencies to see? i only trade in EURUSD and i only want to see the news only from Euro Nations and US. how can i do that?". here's the detail how to set the calendar with our current time zone, countries or currencies to trade, and even the impact to choose.

[-] to change the time zone, follow these steps:
    - click on the time zone,
    - choose your time zone and click it, alternatively you can click the Detect timezone. system will automatically match your current time in your PC with the calendar.

[-] to set the countries, volatility levels, and news categories, follow these steps:
    - click on the Filter,
    - when a box is scrolling down, you can see them all. simply check the things you want to see in every sections and disable the rest, if you don't want them.
    - when you're done, click the Filter Results. otherwise, if you restart or cancel the filtering, click Reset defaults.

okay then, i think that's all i wanted to share. hope this information helps many beginners to decide which broker to choose and the explanation of forex analysis from RoboForex. please leave any critics and suggestion about my thread. thanks for your time reading this thread. good luck to you all people.

Not allowed!

Thumbs Up
    Quote Originally Posted by Ulthred View Post
    It's sure one of the most trusted and reliable broker you can ever found around. Roboforex have the best things I have experienced as a trader and with this broker, we have no problem in looking to earn from it. Having a broker like this will help us have the right confidence that our investment or capital is safe while we follow better technique to increase our profits and see we have possibility to keep earning.
    at this rate of excellences, why roboforex still less known by traders around the world? we here as the members and clients of roboforex should spread the positive reviews to the world by simply sharing this at least to your social media account. slowly but surely, it'll attract people who wants to know more about roboforex as they're slowly interested with things we shared before.

Not allowed!

Thumbs Up
    Received: 164
    Given: 90
    If there is any broker that means well for all its clients , ROBOFOREX is a broker that is second to none . My analysis would have been null and void if I had not used some other traders in the past . My experience with some of these brokerage companies is nothing compared to the huge and numerous benefits Roboforex offers . The service delivery in terms of trade execution , deposit and withdrawal of funds is excellent . You can imagine making a withdrawal from your bonus account through webmoney purse and before you blink your eyes the money is already credited in an automated mode

Not allowed!

Thumbs Up
    Quote Originally Posted by layigold View Post
    If there is any broker that means well for all its clients , ROBOFOREX is a broker that is second to none . My analysis would have been null and void if I had not used some other traders in the past . My experience with some of these brokerage companies is nothing compared to the huge and numerous benefits Roboforex offers . The service delivery in terms of trade execution , deposit and withdrawal of funds is excellent . You can imagine making a withdrawal from your bonus account through webmoney purse and before you blink your eyes the money is already credited in an automated mode
    roboforex become my first and only broker since my first time joined this forex trading until now. i don't feel so bad not to experience many brokers and feel so grateful to stay with this one for years. many has proved roboforex best interests with great services and promotions which really beneficial for us the clients. what i like best is this forum that gives me bonus and help me to earn money.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 10
    Given: 5
    Quote Originally Posted by Sascha View Post
    roboforex become my first and only broker since my first time joined this forex trading until now. i don't feel so bad not to experience many brokers and feel so grateful to stay with this one for years. many has proved roboforex best interests with great services and promotions which really beneficial for us the clients. what i like best is this forum that gives me bonus and help me to earn money.
    When one decides to trade with Roboforex he is actually taking a very strong decisions that will yield many benefits in the long run. I know the importance of chosing the right broker and after comparing several brokers I come to know what makes Roboforex different and best. I understand the difference and benefits of being a client of Roboforex, the market leader in giving best trading services.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 10
    Given: 7
    Quote Originally Posted by komalam View Post
    When one decides to trade with Roboforex he is actually taking a very strong decisions that will yield many benefits in the long run. I know the importance of chosing the right broker and after comparing several brokers I come to know what makes Roboforex different and best. I understand the difference and benefits of being a client of Roboforex, the market leader in giving best trading services.
    benefits are also good but i think the main thing is security of funds we can really trade with relax mind and this is possible if we are trading with a reliable broker, a good broker always give us relax mind and here we know we are trading with secure way and we can earn some good pips with good analysis also because this broker is offering also good signals as well

Not allowed!

Thumbs Up
    Received: 141
    Given: 68
    Roboforex always remain the best broker I would always advice anyone to trade with. They are guaranteed broker in terms of capital safety and have amazing trading platform that would aid traders to success. This is the very trusted broker to work with and my very experience with such broker have been very good. The support of this broker are always excellent and as far as am concerned their spreads are low too. Talk of withdrawals, they are very fast and most times you experience instant withdrawals.

Not allowed!

Thumbs Up
    Received: 40
    Given: 13
    Quote Originally Posted by Sixteen View Post
    Roboforex always remain the best broker I would always advice anyone to trade with. They are guaranteed broker in terms of capital safety and have amazing trading platform that would aid traders to success. This is the very trusted broker to work with and my very experience with such broker have been very good. The support of this broker are always excellent and as far as am concerned their spreads are low too. Talk of withdrawals, they are very fast and most times you experience instant withdrawals.
    I do not know what i could use to qualifies Roboforex company, they are certainly the best in this business. I believe so much in them and they are truthful to all what they are doing. Trading the market with this kind of broker will always be giving traders the full confidence in their trading, that is what we all want. And taking about the withdrawal, they are the fastest because traders can get some withdrawal within seconds.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 122
    Given: 24
    Quote Originally Posted by Toyen View Post
    I do not know what i could use to qualifies Roboforex company, they are certainly the best in this business. I believe so much in them and they are truthful to all what they are doing. Trading the market with this kind of broker will always be giving traders the full confidence in their trading, that is what we all want. And taking about the withdrawal, they are the fastest because traders can get some withdrawal within seconds.
    withdrawals are fast but i think there are some more reasons why we are here, we are here because of some good trust, we people know here our money is safe so we are here, we know here we can get good signals so we are here, we have good support and i think safety of our account matter more so we are here, we should understand this thing to make our account secure

Not allowed!

Thumbs Up
    Received: 40
    Given: 42
    Quote Originally Posted by naeem555 View Post
    withdrawals are fast but i think there are some more reasons why we are here, we are here because of some good trust, we people know here our money is safe so we are here, we know here we can get good signals so we are here, we have good support and i think safety of our account matter more so we are here, we should understand this thing to make our account secure
    More than 50% of members here are trading with bonus money they got from posting and traders like you who use your own money as your deposits knows better about the service and excellences RoboForex has provided to you sir. I honestly really want to deposit my own money but everytime I withdraw my profits from bonus account, I use them for my needs. I still don't want to risk my own wallet to trade because I'm still learning.

Not allowed!
    rules made to be followed, not to be broken

Page 122 of 122 FirstFirst ... 2272112118119120121122