Why should I choose RoboForex as my trusted broker? - Page 121
Page 121 of 122 FirstFirst ... 2171111117118119120121122 LastLast
Results 1,201 to 1,210 of 1219

Thread: Why should I choose RoboForex as my trusted broker?

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 62
    Given: 54

Why should I choose RoboForex as my trusted broker?

hello fellow traders,

first of all, i would like to write many thanks for allowing me to create a thread and follow this great contest. as i remembered, this is my second contest in this forum and i'm gonna make things worked and explained well here. may the best wins.

let's just straight to the point, according to the rules of the contest, we must give some explanations to help beginners in this forum out of their problems. i've got few ideas about it and please allow me to explain the very basic things we should knows about this forum, forex, and stuffs. i'll separate the questions in few points, they are:

1. Why should I choose RoboForex as my trusted broker?
    2. Where can I find some analysis from RoboForex?
    3. What is Forex Economic Calendar and how does it work?

1. Why should I choose RoboForex as my trusted broker?

this is the first question that comes to me when my friends introduced me to this broker. "why RoboForex? why not any others? what benefits i can get by registering myself as its client?" these questions came to my head and one of my friend told me one simple sentence "you'll figure it out by yourself later". soon after that, i was starting my research of RoboForex and information about it in many sites, and finally found the link to the website.

based on my story, at first i thought this in my mind "well, the looks just like any other brokers i guess, no special things here". but, after reading all the benefits and advantages of becoming a client in this broker, i decided to register as a client. that time, i knew and realize that this broker will help me out of my forex troubles, especially it had a forum. i couldn't exactly remember all informations i got in the site when i was registering in this broker in 2013, but here i'll give the current reasons why we should choose RoboForex as our trusted broker. here's the link and the screenshots below.

2. Where can I find some analysis from RoboForex?

i'm sure that we all already knew that a broker must have their analysis based on their expert analytic. but my friend told me that RoboForex analysis is better and has good accuracy to apply in our trading, it's about 80%. and the best thing is, RoboForex has so many different methods of analysis with different pairs and currencies, especially the major one such as EURUSD and GBPUSD. this is one of the best thing i've ever known in RoboForex. personally, everyday i prefer to look up at the Forex forecasts and analysis section. it's because i can see may methods of analysis and it's detailed. i also can learn from them. looking for the websites? yes, you can find it here and i also add some screenshots below to show the looks of the sites.

3. What is Forex Economic Calendar and how does it work?

Forex Economic Calendar is a calendar in the form of tables that show economic news overseas in general that affects the price movement of a currency pair from the related countries. The influence of the news of the price movement can have a big impact, medium, or small depending on the type and the results from the published news. By getting the information, we as forex traders will be helped to make a decision to trade and gain profit. go here and see the calendar.

another questions should came out after seeing this. "why there are so many countries and currencies to see? i only trade in EURUSD and i only want to see the news only from Euro Nations and US. how can i do that?". here's the detail how to set the calendar with our current time zone, countries or currencies to trade, and even the impact to choose.

[-] to change the time zone, follow these steps:
    - click on the time zone,
    - choose your time zone and click it, alternatively you can click the Detect timezone. system will automatically match your current time in your PC with the calendar.

[-] to set the countries, volatility levels, and news categories, follow these steps:
    - click on the Filter,
    - when a box is scrolling down, you can see them all. simply check the things you want to see in every sections and disable the rest, if you don't want them.
    - when you're done, click the Filter Results. otherwise, if you restart or cancel the filtering, click Reset defaults.

okay then, i think that's all i wanted to share. hope this information helps many beginners to decide which broker to choose and the explanation of forex analysis from RoboForex. please leave any critics and suggestion about my thread. thanks for your time reading this thread. good luck to you all people.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 162
    Given: 90
    Roboforex trading platform does not delay trade execution unlike some brokers who have questionable characters. The forum rules do not allow
    a mention of of any broker here otherwise I would have mentioned names based on my past experience with some brokers. For those of us that make use of electronic purse like webmoney, neteller to make withdraw, you would have noticed that withdrawal through those means is fully automated. All these and many other more make Roboforex a broker that is second to none.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 7
    Given: 19
    Choosing a broker like Roboforex is never a mistake and would remain one of the best decision for any trader in forex. The advantage that comes with working with a good broker is very high and with a broker like Roboforex, we will enjoy the right trading platform in forex. I choose this broker because they are the best in every way and when it comes to having the best support and processing withdrawals, they have always been amazing.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 158
    Given: 236
    I do trust them because they are best and then transparent among all other broker. If you are looking for a broker that you can trust. I think that we have the best of, from my experience also, I don't think that there are other broker that does gives the fast withdrawal as they do, so that is the best thing as well we can look at and then we have to be disciplined in our trades so that we can keep making money with the broker.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 8
    Given: 6
    Nobody can say any bad word about Roboforex company because there are many advantages working with Roboforex and traders notice the advantages. The only thing is to become good trader and earn money, money will be paid very quickly. I can recommend Roboforex and not only to new traders but to experienced traders too.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 10
    Given: 6
    Quote Originally Posted by Krosneles View Post
    Nobody can say any bad word about Roboforex company because there are many advantages working with Roboforex and traders notice the advantages. The only thing is to become good trader and earn money, money will be paid very quickly. I can recommend Roboforex and not only to new traders but to experienced traders too.
    you are right no one can say bad words in fact i am here from many months there is no issue here, i am doing trade on bonus and real both there is no issue with withdraw, they give us in short time so its good because i have experience some give us very late and create many issues, here from bonus also they give us real money in withdrawl and without any issue, so its services are just awesome

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 62
    Given: 54
    Quote Originally Posted by touqir View Post
    you are right no one can say bad words in fact i am here from many months there is no issue here, i am doing trade on bonus and real both there is no issue with withdraw, they give us in short time so its good because i have experience some give us very late and create many issues, here from bonus also they give us real money in withdrawl and without any issue, so its services are just awesome
    nobody does that since my first visit in this forum or even after this day. if there's anyone who would do that they'll definitely get banned soon as according to this forum's terms and conditions. every members in this forum are always doing their best to share their experiences and stories about their trading and their specific tips in market. i'd love how people express their honest experience in my thread here and all of them are satisfied with forum and the bonus, of course.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 162
    Given: 90
    You may not fully understand while most of us prefer this brokerage company ( ROBOFOREX) to any other broker if you are new here . In the first place I have suffered a lot from the hand of some brokers who normally by practice widen their spread during the news time and you know the negative consequence that could have on the running positions in the market . I have never experience that since I have been using this broker ( Roboforex) , the trade execution here is super fast and you do not have any problem withdrawing your profits

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 37
    Given: 41
    Quote Originally Posted by layigold View Post
    You may not fully understand while most of us prefer this brokerage company ( ROBOFOREX) to any other broker if you are new here . In the first place I have suffered a lot from the hand of some brokers who normally by practice widen their spread during the news time and you know the negative consequence that could have on the running positions in the market . I have never experience that since I have been using this broker ( Roboforex) , the trade execution here is super fast and you do not have any problem withdrawing your profits
    Many traders who's now been working for years in this business got tricked or scammed by many brokers out there without getting any further explanation. Some of them even blocked their clients account without further details and reject their withdrawals for simple reason. It's not even a bonus account, it's funded by clients. Of course many traders are more careful when choosing a broker to trust again and thank goodness we all have found one with Roboforex.

Not allowed!
    rules made to be followed, not to be broken

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 116
    Given: 72
    Find no more for a broker because with Roboforex we can have the very best platform to perform good trades and also have the possible means to earn from this trade. Roboforex is one of the best broker around and it is sure the right broker for any trader to follow. It's been years now working with roboforex and yet the service continues to improve and give traders the best comfortable platform to work on.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 7
    Given: 19
    It's sure one of the most trusted and reliable broker you can ever found around. Roboforex have the best things I have experienced as a trader and with this broker, we have no problem in looking to earn from it. Having a broker like this will help us have the right confidence that our investment or capital is safe while we follow better technique to increase our profits and see we have possibility to keep earning.

Not allowed!

Page 121 of 122 FirstFirst ... 2171111117118119120121122 LastLast