Are You Serious In Forex Profit ?
Page 1 of 6 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Are You Serious In Forex Profit ?

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 6
    Given: 0

Are You Serious In Forex Profit ?

I involve in forex trading more than 1 year. Forex is my main business. I spent full of my time in forex trading. I'm very serious about forex trading. I think if a trader serious in forex trading then he able to make good profit by forex trading. Forex is the most smart business in the world. So I like forex trading and do forex trading.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 5
    Given: 1
    Yes dear i am very serious in this business, for me it is the great ever business and i believe , i will become rich in this market but the journey is very long and we must have to do hard work all the time for the sake of earning more and more profit in forex trading market. So hard work is the key here.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 19
    I certainly serious about forex trading, because I also run a full time forex trading. Indeed, there are advantages that we have if we run this business full-time, because we have a lot of spare time that we can use to learn forex. So we can have a more rapid progression and can also make a good profit from forex trading.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 3
    Given: 2
    this busniess need knowledge and experience we can be experienced by practice and we can be knowledge able when we seriously learn this business. i am very seriously learning this business from 3 to 4 months and i realize that this is very profitable if we have experience and trading skill. even i am earning with some basic knowledge of forex.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 1
    Given: 48
    i am very muc serious by the forex trade and i think this is the best for me and by the forex trade i want to make money by the forex trade i think this is the best for me and by the forex trade i want to make money and i think this is the best for me and now most of the people very much by the fore trade

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 13
    Given: 1
    I am serious about my forex trading business because there is a lot of benefit to gain from learning all the knowledge needed to trade forex i can easily make millions of dollars. And once i complete my learning, i will be able to double my money in a short time

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 18
    Given: 17
    I have chosen forex as my main profession because I have no alternative to trade elsewhere with my less investment. Forex is such a trade which can be done with less capital while huge skill and knowledge is the main weapons to gain.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 2
    Given: 5
    Of course I am serious in forex trading. Just like you, I'm doing in forex trading to make a forex trading as a serious business for me. I believe in forex business and I will do on forex trading to profit consistently. After that I will choose forex trading as the main job.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 19
    the major reason why so many people trade this business is because of the profit one can make when trading the business,so personally for me and very serious about Forex trading,though i still see myself like someone in the learning stage but the good thing about Forex trading is that one can surely make profit from the market.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 12
    Given: 4
    Quote Originally Posted by Anjan Das View Post
    I involve in forex trading more than 1 year. Forex is my main business. I spent full of my time in forex trading. I'm very serious about forex trading. I think if a trader serious in forex trading then he able to make good profit by forex trading. Forex is the most smart business in the world. So I like forex trading and do forex trading.
    Yes i am serious about the forex trading business and i want to become professional trader in the forex trading business so that's why i want to learn it first and then get the experience and then want to earn money with the forex trading.

Not allowed!

Page 1 of 6 12345 ... LastLast