Offer scheme: Trader on profit
    Add date: 9 May 2016 01:48:26
    Start date: 9 May 2016 01:48:26
    End date: 10 May 2016 00:00:00
    Risk level: Minimum
    Commission for profit: 20 %
    Pie size: 100 USD
    Trading strategy: swing

I will keep this thread active on my trades and trading history.

Thanks..

Not allowed!

Thumbs Up
    Received: 158
    Given: 236
    MY TRADE UPDATE.

My first trade of the month of JULY.

As usual, A buy signal formed on CADCHF, I took it but the it hit my SL, but the market is really bullish and most probably will go up.

I used my risk management the right way, so I lost -$9.

Forex is all about risk, and the month is still fresh, so no need to worry.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 1
    Given: 0
    I like that the trading that this account is traded with has been mentioned very well but you have to be considered that not all the pairs that you can see have a swings in the way that they move that means that your investment might be limited to some pairs that you trading with

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 69
    Given: 48
    Quote Originally Posted by cutiekc View Post
    Since to me this is a serious business. I deposited more amount to my trading account yesterday and Roboforex is lovely so I got some tradable bonus that would really help me.

Total deposit= $383 + $76.6 bonus +$1.59

Attachment 13744

So far so good I am doing fine and will be updating my thread once each trade completion.

I think Roboforex is the best broker.
    i see you make good profits and this is due to good trading and so your results are good, making of consistent profits and withdrawal of it will encourage the traders to let them give you their accounts to trade for them as they expect you trade well for them too, so keep doing your best in trading to make more and more profits.

Not allowed!

Banned
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 211
    Given: 390
    You know we got more and more happiness and experience from our trades when we able to gain consistent money, And I am sure that trader's are can earn huge in so many ways here if once they have a mastery in their trading system here. An experienced forex trader can earn from selling signals, selling e books, and from teaching. Experienced trader can also start the work of fund management and can earn money without any investment.

Not allowed!

Thumbs Up
    Well, have been in loss or some time, so I took my time to figure out why I have been losing and hopefully I will be able to fix it soon.

On of my mistakes is taking too much trade and not being sure of the trade before taking it.

Well, I took a trade on GBPCHF this week and it gave me some profits, slowly but steady I will recover my losses.

Cutiekc copy fx.jpg

Thanks all for stopping by.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 69
    Given: 48
    trading with swing is a good decision and trading with the minimum risk makes trading is more and more safe, your results looks good and you can keep doing that and get better results with more trading, trading with a good strategy makes trading is a simple and more profitable and let the trader to stay for long time in the market and make continuous profits.

Not allowed!

Thumbs Up
    Quote Originally Posted by sameeh View Post
    trading with swing is a good decision and trading with the minimum risk makes trading is more and more safe, your results looks good and you can keep doing that and get better results with more trading, trading with a good strategy makes trading is a simple and more profitable and let the trader to stay for long time in the market and make continuous profits.
    Sure, and I have been able to understand why I am in so much huge draw down almost 70 percent but I have learned from my mistakes, I believe I will be able to develop and become more successful with time, trading is a risky business but I understand that it is all about patient and I don't mind taking just 4 trades in a month.

Not allowed!

Thumbs Up
    I am happy with my trading style now, and for sure I will keep on with the discipline and risk management.

Took sell trade on GBPAUD on Friday, Just triggered 1:2 risk to reward ratio.

Copyfx J.jpg

Not allowed!

Thumbs Up
    UPDATE:

It is Friday and I am yet to make any deal on my Copyfx account, this is not because I am scared of taking trades, but this is because there hasn't been any setup that worth the risk yet. Hopefully in the new upcoming week, I will be able to see a good trading setup that I can take a risk on.

Furthermore, GBP currencies crashed today, though there is no important news about GBP today, therefore the reason why such happened is still unknown to me. Therefore I will have to ignore GBP pairs for now, unless I get to see a good trading setup on any of it..

See you all Next week.

Not allowed!

Thumbs Up
    It's a new week, hopefully I will have a good strong setup to take this week. Furthermore, I have learned that trading is not all about taking so many trades, but being able to wait patiently for the right trade setup. I don't care how long I wait, what matters the most of to gradually grow my account, even if I am able to take just 4 trades in a month that gives me profits, that will be far more better.

Not allowed!

Page 3 of 30 FirstFirst 123456713 ... LastLast