Offer scheme: Trader on profit
    Add date: 9 May 2016 01:48:26
    Start date: 9 May 2016 01:48:26
    End date: 10 May 2016 00:00:00
    Risk level: Minimum
    Commission for profit: 20 %
    Pie size: 100 USD
    Trading strategy: swing

I will keep this thread active on my trades and trading history.

Thanks..

Not allowed!

Thumbs Up
    Received: 158
    Given: 236
    Since to me this is a serious business. I deposited more amount to my trading account yesterday and Roboforex is lovely so I got some tradable bonus that would really help me.

Total deposit= $383 + $76.6 bonus +$1.59

Journal.PNG

So far so good I am doing fine and will be updating my thread once each trade completion.

I think Roboforex is the best broker.

Not allowed!

Banned
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 211
    Given: 390
    Oh nice to see your result sir but it will be more better for you if you will try to keep your copy fx active with your trades. Because it will give you a chance to get the Pro and Trader forum status in this forum which will give 0.25 to 0.30 cent earning per post. Right now I can see that your account balance is showing zero, so please activate your account account and enjoy the higher forum status earnings. Good luck bye.

Not allowed!

Banned
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 125
    Given: 262
    Nice buddy you have a good trading performance but was checking your lot size and its showing that risk was a lot there in your trading but its good to see that you have good money at end but why you have withdrawal all of your money from the account? I thin forexlearner is saying right that you should carry on with the copy fx trading service and should enjoy the higher level of posting earnings in forum.

Not allowed!

Thumbs Up
    Well, something important and emergency came up, I had to withdraw huge some amount of money from all of my trading account.

I will continue from next month.

Thanks.

Not allowed!

Thumbs Up
    Received: 71
    Given: 139
    Nice trading brother, you was doing very good trading its sad to see that you have withdraw all of your money from the account but I can understand about the emergency, I am very interesting to know your trading strategy and the discipline principles. I am also going open my copy fx trading account soon in robo forex hope I will able to learn some from you.

Not allowed!

Banned
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 39
    Given: 12
    That is a good one, it is fair enough to let every one know the reason why you are not making the thread active anymore, that is a nice one, I am looking forwards to have my own journal so that the world can know what i am capable of doing in the market to. Until that time comes, i remain a traders that is truthful to my trading system and make money in the forex.

Not allowed!

Thumbs Up
    Well, I am back. Refunded my account. I follow the daily time frame for now as I have other jobs as well, so therefore I don't take much trades in a month. I aim at taking 3-4 trades in a month.

So far so no signal for me yet. Though the NFP made the market move so strong.

Not allowed!

Thumbs Up
    Received: 71
    Given: 139
    Its good to see that you have refunded your trading account again, actually I am also a part time trader in forex and I also don't have much time for trading so that I love to us long term time frames in forex so you are using long term time frames or looking for the fundamental money making opportunity always? So which kind of accuracy you are getting from those 3 to 4 trades in a month?

Not allowed!

Thumbs Up
    Quote Originally Posted by shambca7 View Post
    Its good to see that you have refunded your trading account again, actually I am also a part time trader in forex and I also don't have much time for trading so that I love to us long term time frames in forex so you are using long term time frames or looking for the fundamental money making opportunity always? So which kind of accuracy you are getting from those 3 to 4 trades in a month?
    That's good, not that I don't have much time for trading, even though I don't have any other work doing, I wouldn't trade much in a month to avoid over trading. I use the daily time frame the most and you know, it give less signals when used the right way.

- - - Updated - - -

Its a new week and finally I am got a trading signal based on one of my trading strategy on the H4 time frame, which I rarely use. It is a sell signal, a bearish engulfing pattern on the resistance level 0.95115. Lets see if that will move the price down to next support levels.

AUDCADH4.png

Good luck to me.

Not allowed!

Page 1 of 30 1234511 ... LastLast