Offer scheme: Trader on profit
    Add date: 9 May 2016 01:48:26
    Start date: 9 May 2016 01:48:26
    End date: 10 May 2016 00:00:00
    Risk level: Minimum
    Commission for profit: 20 %
    Pie size: 100 USD
    Trading strategy: swing

I will keep this thread active on my trades and trading history.

Thanks..

Not allowed!

Banned
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 125
    Given: 262
    Nice to see that buddy now you are using very lower lot size in your trading so last time which lot size you have used when you made that much amount of money, hope you are using proper risk management and money management in account. And can you tell exactly which kind of trading strategy you are using as a part timer in forex?

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 158
    Given: 236
    Quote Originally Posted by Earnperfect View Post
    Nice to see that buddy now you are using very lower lot size in your trading so last time which lot size you have used when you made that much amount of money, hope you are using proper risk management and money management in account. And can you tell exactly which kind of trading strategy you are using as a part timer in forex?
    Thanks.

I make use of lots according to my money management and risk management.

My strategy is candle stick pattern and support and resistance levels. Sometimes the bollinger band helps me to confirm it.

MY MARKET UPDATE.

My AUDCAD Sell position is still moving fine, I am some few pips in profits already, since my initial target is a 1:2 Risk to reward ratio, the price is so very close to my target.

Although I don't follow the news when trading, but I do check on it to be able to management my trade adequately, therefore, there will be a very high impact news on AUD this morning.

News..jpg

But I am more of a candle stick trader and on the daily time frame, a relative bearish pattern has formed while the market is still on the bearish trend, therefore that gave me the confident to still keep my trade open and most probably the news release will weaken AUD currency.

AUDCADDailyjournal.png

Good Luck to me.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    MY TRADE UPDATE.

MY AUDCAD Retested 0.94413, the news release helped it bounced up, but meanwhile, I moved my stoploss to Breakeven, but I wasn't affected, So, no loss no gain.

Also yesterday, I spotted a trading setup on CADJPY, it is a buy trade setup and formed on the daily time frame which is more reliable.
    CADJPYDaily.png

Good luck to me.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    MY trade update.

I reported about my potential sell opportunity on AUDCAD on the H4 time frame, previous, the formation was strong, the market bounced back after testing the 0.94413 level and retraced up to the 0.95430 and then formed a pin bar which was confirmed by a bullish bar. I wasn't able to see the second bearish confirmation because I was at work(Have missed so many trading opportunities because of work) Well, good a thing, I moved my stoploss to breakeven so I was out before the AUDCAD market went down again and now it has broken the 0.94413 level and might reach the 0.93719.

AUDCADH4 failed.png

AUD failed.jpg

On the other hand, My CADJPY trade I located on the daily time frame is still on and hasn't reached my SL, Yesterday a bullish pin bar formed on the daily chart to me it means the market is about going up, I let my emotions in and I took the trade with too much confident and high risk which I don't do. Well, now, I came back and I am in too much loss, and it is wise to cut my loss. Which I did.

Failed CJ.jpg

MY initial trade on CADJPY which I took with my money and risk management discipline is still on. Let the market decide.

In recap, I am in -51 loss already which is almost 25 percent of my account.

Lesson to learn from this: STICK TO MY DISCIPLINE, NO MATTER HOW STRONG THE TRADE SETUP is.

It is not yet over, hopefully next week and the next weeks will be better,

Thanks.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Well, I made a travel down to my home town, for my uncle's burial, so have been so busy with the preparation and I missed one of my favorite trade setups that works well.

CADCHFH4missed.png

As you can see the setup is a bearish candle and CHF has its libor rate news coming in this week.

Well, I am not pained because I missed because I know there are more to come.

In recap, I won't be that active this week, until I am done with the burial funeral.

Thanks.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Giving up is the last and bad thing a man would do, instead, we should keep on trying in the right way.

Despite how busy I am, preparing for my uncle's burial, I still do check my chart and I spot an opportunity on the H4 time frame. which is on AUDUSD.

It is still on.

AUDUSDH4Success.png

on the other hand, at the same time, I spotted a buy opportunity on USDCHF but because I was busy, I took it only on my forum bonus account and it has triggered the target already.

USDCHF.jpg

So my strategy works, just that I don't have much time to have a proper analysis.

Soon After my Uncle's burial I will be quitting from work to focus on forex full time.

Thanks.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    MY TRADE UPDATE.

I closed my AUDUSD trade manually, after it was a pip away from my TP and it reserved
    Jornal success.jpg

I was able to spot a good trade setup on the EURAUD H4 despite how busy I am with my Uncle's burial funeral, I have been holding it for days and hopeful, it will drop down to my TP. Let the market decide.

EURAUDH4journal.png

Good luck to me.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    MY TRADE UPDATE.

I am doing fine now, so far so good, I have been able to be disciplined and therefore, following my trading risk management. Furthermore, as you all know, nothing is perfect in the forex trading market.

On the 2016.06.22, I took a sell trade on the USDJPY pair after the candle broken out of the bollinger band and the other engulfing it, which could be known as a bearish engulfing pattern. But the market as usual which is uncertain went the other way, I incurred $9.83 loss, I used risk management.

Image details.

USDJPYH4flopped.png

MY SECOND.

On the 2016.06.16, I took a sell trade on EURAUD, with a 1:2 risk to reward, good a thing, it worked out good for me, just today, my trade got to the TP. Patience is the key.

Image of two trades.

cutiekcjournal.jpg

In recap, I am gradually recovering from my losses, hopefully I will be a full time trader from Next month.

Patient, discipline and persistent is the key.

Thanks.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 71
    Given: 139
    A higher loss of amount can be seen in your trading, so you are a part timer or full timer in this business. I want to ask you that which kind of trading style you are using in your trading, its based upon bollinger bands totally? What about the current trades? Its good to see that you have made good money last time when you had posted your comment in your thread. Hope you will able to recover your old losses and would make you copy fx account profitable again good luck.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Quote Originally Posted by shambca7 View Post
    A higher loss of amount can be seen in your trading, so you are a part timer or full timer in this business. I want to ask you that which kind of trading style you are using in your trading, its based upon bollinger bands totally? What about the current trades? Its good to see that you have made good money last time when you had posted your comment in your thread. Hope you will able to recover your old losses and would make you copy fx account profitable again good luck.
    Thanks for stopping by.

I was a part time trader, but now, I am a full time trader.

I trade based on the candle stick adn bollinger band, coupled with the technical analysis too. Yeah, I am in loss, but that doesn't matter, because I am recovering, and I corrently have no live trades, my last trades got messed up by the Brexit events, giving me some negative result, so I am gently waiting for the market to settle before resuming my trade.

In forex business, you have to accept loss so as to improvise.

Thanks once more for stopping by.

Not allowed!

Page 2 of 30 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast