How Risky Is Forex ?
Page 1 of 9 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: How Risky Is Forex ?

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 6
    Given: 0

How Risky Is Forex ?

Forex is quite risky. You stand the risk of losing you hard earned money. I have heard of traders who blew accounts running into tens of thousands of dollars. That is how risky forex is. The general advice is that you should never invest more than you are willing to lose in forex. As a general rule of thumb, I never invest more than $100 per trading account.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 5
    Given: 1
    Forex is the most risky business and earning money here is not easy for us. It needs much practice and hard work by the forex trader so without hard work we cannot be successful in this field but unfortunately many traders did not do hard work and face much loss in forex trading market.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 11
    Given: 22
    forex trading is very risky business if forex trader do not understand the main risk of this business. we can lost our investment in one hours if we do not understand forex risk. broker always try to give us high leverage so manage our risk and improve our profit.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 7
    Given: 6
    Risks in forex can be set by ownself. We've heard that the forex had big risk, is not it? And I think the assumption was wrong. We can organize itself all the risk that we will create, and part from knowledge of the risks we can get from money management lessons.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 19
    Given: 0
    Forex is a very risky business, even I ever get a big loss in a short time in trading forex. So we better forex trading carefully and not sloppy. Although the risk of forex trading, the business still has a lot of opportunities to make a profit, so we need to improve our analysis so that we can more easily search for profits in forex trading.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 1
    Given: 48
    forex is the risky business this do not know this most of the new trader and they also think that forex is the money making machine and they want to make money by the short time and for there greedy mind they loss money and i think this is the main cause for loss money and i think by the long time trade they can understand this

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 13
    Given: 1
    Forex trading is indeed very risky especially those people who think that they can quickly make big money from forex trading. But that is not the case because it actually takes a long time for a new trader to begin to make consistent profit from forex trading.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 18
    Given: 17
    Forex could be more profitable to me if I could be able to control my greed. Today I started a trade and watching the market trend on a continuous basis. My profit hits 8$ and then I wait to close the trade after reaching it 10$. But the result is quite different. Within a minute I get loss 8$ from this trade. I am able to find out the cause of my loss trade which is "GREED".

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 2
    Given: 5
    In my opinion, all the business and investing is risky. Likewise forex is risky business. When we have understood and have had a good strategy for any business then we are doing a good, a good income and capital increases. I believe that forex trading is risky but only in forex trading we can do a full control of what we are doing.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 58
    Given: 107
    Quote Originally Posted by wanahito View Post
    In my opinion, all the business and investing is risky. Likewise forex is risky business. When we have understood and have had a good strategy for any business then we are doing a good, a good income and capital increases. I believe that forex trading is risky but only in forex trading we can do a full control of what we are doing.

same as my thinking, for me every where in any business we are invest in there then surely in there is full of risk, so that we have to take risks with good calculating about risk and reward if we want to succeed in forex trading business

Not allowed!

Page 1 of 9 12345 ... LastLast