How to Open a Forex Trading Account? - Page 46
Page 46 of 46 FirstFirst ... 364243444546

Thread: How to Open a Forex Trading Account?

Trader
    Quote Originally Posted by Leonvic View Post
    Opening a Forex trading account is one of the simplest things that can be done, and the reason that I prefer RoboForex is that they allow the use of a bank statement that is up to six months for the verification of proof of residence, many other brokers don't allow this, what they take is just three months which is not so convenient some times, when we open trading accounts using RoboForex, we are immediately verified as long as everything is in tact without delays.
    One must get verified to enjoy the full platform of trading forex. With your verification it gives the broker the ability to know their client and as well give you the right platform to enjoy 100 percent benefit of been their client. If you are not verified, you will be limited to what you can do in trading and this is no way going to help. Once we open our account, verification of our ID and proof of residence must be uploaded.

Quote Originally Posted by Tonycee View Post
    One must get verified to enjoy the full platform of trading forex. With your verification it gives the broker the ability to know their client and as well give you the right platform to enjoy 100 percent benefit of been their client. If you are not verified, you will be limited to what you can do in trading and this is no way going to help. Once we open our account, verification of our ID and proof of residence must be uploaded.
    only a full, complete verified client can enjoy the full service from roboforex and trade without having any interference during the way. it only take a minute or two to open a trading account, and do not forget to put a referral code with roboforum in case if we want to attach that account to trade and use this bonus posting of forum. we can find this useful after we request the bonus to trade and feel the difference of trading with roboforex with all of their excellent account types and nice choice of leverages.

Forex broker selection is most important part of the trading and to a trader so very carefully I think a trader should pick his broker. As day by day the number of scam brokers is increasing rapidly. So, selecting a broker has become a difficult task for the traders especially for newcomers. I find a solid and reliable broker which I have selected for my Forex business. This scam free and secured trading broker and ensures full security of funds as well as investment.

Page 46 of 46 FirstFirst ... 364243444546