Doji Strategy
Page 1 of 78 123451151 ... LastLast

Thread: Doji Strategy

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    Given: 0

Doji Strategy

excuse me all I want to share the new trading techniques doji few days I FT in real accounts
    ane here only wear candlestick
    stoch
    and support resistance
    Open Order example
    already profit

screenshot_458.jpg

Open reasons sell EU
    has Doji on H1 TF 9th and continued bullish
    and I'm here to focus only on the area looking for the sell-resistant rejection
    nah turns denial 1,132 resistance area formed a shooting star

I'm supposed to OP on the rejection just because overslept yes yes profit pullback and still sideway consequently still tetep profit

nah I love leaks that I lakuin observations did I say this not just a yes passable holy grail his RR

see chart which produces doji TF H1 and above my usual
    Doji well usually it would mark a reversal but usually only retrace

simple example
    ie there Doji on a bullish trend
    nah see what trend after doji bear or bull
    if he bull we focused looking to sell in the area resistant
    Why?
    because of habit when after doji doji formed and continued the trend will be turned toward the doji or more
    Doji be considered a debt
    because we know that doji market uncertainty due to the seller and the buyer equally strong
    nah What if instead BEAR anniversary or immediate reversal nah my analysis will be looking for a buy in support Rejected
    how to find rejection?
    I usually wear hammer, engulfing, and more
    manual pull-resistant ane support of TF h4 upwards
    TP can be in the area so it's doji or more and SL above support or resistance
    I usually 10 pips from the support or resistance
    probabilitynya how?
    ane think anyway quite good but here I just share what I have and could
    if there is an error on my pure good and profit if it coincidence
    test in demo once wrote
    utin.jpg

screenshot_650.png

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 71
    Given: 139
    So sir you are fully focusing on the single doji trading strategy? This is good to know that you are getting good profit from this trading strategy but I would suggest you to use some more trading confirmations on your forex trading charts, Doji could be fail so many time but I am watching your screenshots and I believe that without smaller lot size this strategy can be profitable.

Not allowed!

Banned
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 212
    Given: 392
    Well this is not a kind of strategy which I use in forex but thanks for explain this kind of strategy doji is not that candlestick which I use in my confirmation I am a short term trader and I look for some other strong patterns like elephant bar, one single red bar, one single green bar, twin tower etc. But for a long term analysis this could be a good candlestick in our list.

Not allowed!

Banned
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 125
    Given: 262
    Quote Originally Posted by forexlearner View Post
    Well this is not a kind of strategy which I use in forex but thanks for explain this kind of strategy doji is not that candlestick which I use in my confirmation I am a short term trader and I look for some other strong patterns like elephant bar, one single red bar, one single green bar, twin tower etc. But for a long term analysis this could be a good candlestick in our list.
    Single candlestick use would not be the part of my trading strategy I am not using that alone but I am using it with technical analysis, This is a very good approach in trading when you have a good use of technical analysis plus the candlestick chart pattern. The is the double assurance and confirmation and it would consolidate our whole trading system.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 158
    Given: 236
    Doji is one of the candle stick trading pattern, which could give us good amount of profits if we should learn the use of it and get to make use of it on the demo account as well. Trading on forex market, we would have so many opportunities when we learn good trading signal pattern candles like Doji.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 18
    Given: 1
    The strategy is effective and works to the right moments and for the good issues we havve to run the good market prospects the doji of itself works on its own to show how good the right source o fmarket is well informed to run themarket. its all informal that we work for the good chances that we are able to agree when we trade and for the right sources we need to understand the different values of formal workig interventions that we run on these is very effective for the same

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    The doji candle on its own means that the market is on an indecision state, therefore there is no action to be taken, until the next other candle is formed. but then where the doji candle forms is very important, in the sense , when it forms in a support area, then it could be taken seriously.

Not allowed!

Banned
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 125
    Given: 262
    Quote Originally Posted by cutiekc View Post
    The doji candle on its own means that the market is on an indecision state, therefore there is no action to be taken, until the next other candle is formed. but then where the doji candle forms is very important, in the sense , when it forms in a support area, then it could be taken seriously.
    The candlesticks should not be used along to make any kind of trading analysis in forex and I believe that we should use technical analysis properly along with the candlestick like doji to confirm our trading signal. My first priority is always to use use the support and resistance trading analysis in forex, and for the second and third confirmation I use candlesticks, indicators, etc.

Not allowed!

Banned
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 38
    Given: 12
    Quote Originally Posted by Earnperfect View Post
    The candlesticks should not be used along to make any kind of trading analysis in forex and I believe that we should use technical analysis properly along with the candlestick like doji to confirm our trading signal. My first priority is always to use use the support and resistance trading analysis in forex, and for the second and third confirmation I use candlesticks, indicators, etc.
    The candlesticks trading may be a good way to trade, it is the market way that is making traders to enjoy the price action trading in full way. You can trade the candle as the technical analysis way when you know properly how you can be usisng that to make the money and get everything working well for you trough it.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Making use of the candle stick pattern when trading could be profitable to a trader and then to the other one could not be, therefore they have to know that the reason why it is so is because the level of discipline between two traders are not equal, therefore we have to know that discipline place a great role in making us have a successful trade.

Not allowed!

Page 1 of 78 123451151 ... LastLast