Three step to get success in forex.
Page 1 of 7 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Three step to get success in forex.

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    Given: 0

Three step to get success in forex.

Hello everyone,
    I am writing a article about three step of success in Forex trading. I don't know this step really work or not. I am a new trader but want to share my guess or idea. those three step are given below.

1. Avoid all the greed and bad emotion.
    2. keep your mind cool down that you can take perfect decision.
    3. Keep learning and open eyes to world market.

I don't know why i think so. if you think same or different then please comment and please don't punish me through your comment.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 13
    Given: 1
    You are indeed correct those 3 points are actually very useful, they can help to improve the results of trading. Greed is indeed an enemy that must be eliminated from a traders trading. Also having a calm and patient mind is needed in forex trading and the most important point is that traders must continue to learn until they become experts

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 1
    What are you mentioning on this thread are totally right. But as the newbie you should prove it by yourself first. Because it is the basic rules of forex which we should to follow. Almost all trader know about it. But to applying it to our trading, it is not an easy part. Since money as the reasons for our trade, it always make us lossing our mind, and make us controlled by emotion.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 5
    Given: 1
    Learning, practice and focus on planing is much important for us for our successful career so these are much essential for us but most of the traders did not working hard in this market and that is why these traders face much loss in forex trading market all the time.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 3
    Given: 2
    these 3 things are very important in forex greed is big factor of loss and patience are very important also technical and fundamental are very important . i think any one who follow these thing and trade with proper analysis of market trend with fundamentals and technical analysis he she can be come profitable trader.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 11
    Given: 22
    zahid, For my opinion to get success in forex we need many factor , some of them are need more experience about the forex market, also we need a good management for capital investment, also we need patience to get more profit from Forex trading business.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 19
    Avoid greed and bad emotions is one of the keys to success in forex trading. And when we have become a successful trader, we also remain always avoid both the bad character. Since both of these characters will always arise when we are trading forex, and many forex traders who are successful so again fail because they forget the bad with the second character.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 58
    Given: 107
    Quote Originally Posted by feroz39 View Post
    Hello everyone,
    I am writing a article about three step of success in Forex trading. I don't know this step really work or not. I am a new trader but want to share my guess or idea. those three step are given below.

1. Avoid all the greed and bad emotion.
    2. keep your mind cool down that you can take perfect decision.
    3. Keep learning and open eyes to world market.

I don't know why i think so. if you think same or different then please comment and please don't punish me through your comment.
    But we don;t till ignore the risk of this business, keep in mind if we want to survive even success we must use our capital wisely so that we can not get bad results from our trading, With that we will trade more safe and can make a profit instead of loss is excessive which make a margin call

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 19
    first i believe a trader or newbies need to take time and learn about how to trade the market,them trader must as well be prepared to make few losses when trading and that is why need to make use of trading plan when trading the market,without a trading plan to earn in forex trading will be very hard,trading plan help reduce the tension in trading the market.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 18
    Given: 17
    This is an excellent suggestion for all the traders, the 3 points you mentioned are the best option to make trade profitable always. Specially I can give importance on greed, the impact of greed is enough to make our capital zero within very short time. I have faced many loss due to greedy trading and thus I am trying to avoid greed in my trading always.

Not allowed!

Page 1 of 7 12345 ... LastLast