What is a candlestick and how to analyze market movements with a candlestick? - Page 12
Page 12 of 67 FirstFirst ... 289101112131415162262 ... LastLast

Thread: What is a candlestick and how to analyze market movements with a candlestick?

Thumbs Up
    Received: 280
    Given: 193

What is a candlestick and how to analyze market movements with a candlestick?

Hi guys: hi:

First of all, I thank you for all the staffs at RoboForex forum for organizing this extraordinary contest. I am very fortunate to be one of the clients here and become a member of this forum by sharing all of my experience from my early career started in forex till now.

As we know in general, for a beginner it is very difficult to do this business because they do not know many things about this business. Beginners usually have some questions for them and they're trying to get the answer. As traders who have struggled and fought for years, we here should help them to find some solutions of their problems. Of all the important things about forex, I will personally explain 2 questions for the beginners based on my own story.

1. What is a candlestick and how to analyze market movements with a candlestick?
    Candlestick is one of three charts available in metatrader4 which has a shape like rod - candles. Candlestick also can be used as a technique to map and read the price movements of stocks, commodities and forex. This technique belongs to a group of technical analysis and it is the oldest technique created by Munehisa Homma (Japan, 1724-1803).

It is far easier to read candlestick's pattern than reading the price through bar charts and line charts. We can adjust the color of the candles, for example red color for bearish candles and green one for bullish. I will describe 2 patterns, they are bearish and bullish.

a) Bearish Patterns
    If we look at some of the patterns below, it is a sign the market will move to follow the trend of bearish or declining. The patterns consists of:
    Bearish III, Bearish Harami and Cross, Dark Cloud Cover, Bearish Engulfing Line, Evening Doji Star, Evening Star, Gravestone Doji, Bearish Separating Line, Evening Window Star, 3 Bullish Soldier, Inverted Hammer, Shooting Star, Long Upper Shadow, Tweezer Tops and Hanging Man.

b) Bullish Patterns
    If we look at some of the patterns below, it was a sign the market will move to follow the trend bullish or ascending. The patterns consists of:
    Bullish III, Bullish Harami & Cross, Piercing Line, Bullish Engulfing Line, Morning Doji Star, Morning Star, Dragonfly Doji, Bullish Separating Line, Morning Window Star, On-Neck Line, 3 Bearish Soldier, Inverted Hammer, Long Lower Shadow, Tweezer Bottoms, and Hammer.

In addition, I would add some patterns that provides excellent results when I was trading using this technique about 1 year ago. Check this out.

2. How to determine a suitable time for trading and what is market hour?
    Each time has different value of movements, depending on how many market participants were active at that time and the extent of the ongoing economic activities. Some countries have peak hours each of which affects the movement of its currency. For traders who likes a busy time, a suitable time is when economic activity is underway which led to high price volatility. While traders are more relaxed, they will choose a time when all activities reduced economic activity which caused sideways in the market.

I think you got the answer, right mate? Yes, everything depends on our trading styles. For example, if we are scalper, we will trade in rush hours when market moves in high volatility. Here's the picture about market hour.

I think that's all from me. If there is any error in the explanation of what I wrote and explained above, I apologize to you. Everything I shared here based on my experience and am still in the learning process. Because for me, learning is an endless process in my life. Thank you for your attention mate. Hopefully this can help the beginners to know this forex business well.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 2
    Given: 13
    This is very good post for getting good direction from market based on candle stick pattern because it is the most famous pattern for trading ,there are so many pattern which hard to remember and also tough to find them so if a trader make trade i suggest focus on few of them and find them and make some good amount of profit.

Not allowed!

Banned
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 1
    Given: 9
    It is very good thread about candle stick pattern in this thread we learn how to open a new trade based on candle sticks , and if a new trader and old trader who not know about different pattern then he will get some good advantages from this .this is very detailed information i save this and use in my future trades.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 11
    Given: 5
    Quote Originally Posted by muhammad khan View Post
    It is very good thread about candle stick pattern in this thread we learn how to open a new trade based on candle sticks , and if a new trader and old trader who not know about different pattern then he will get some good advantages from this .this is very detailed information i save this and use in my future trades.
    A good thread discussing the useful chart patterns. Learning and practicing these chart patterns will be quite helpful in making analysis and predictions. A trader must first face the risk in trading and then with experience he will know how to study the markets and manage the risk then he can earn money consistently from Forex.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 18
    Given: 12
    Market is move with two levels and candlestick patterns. One is bullish pattern and second is bearish pattern of market. We only need to see the market and check where market is move,. If market weak and move with trend down then its bearish and if market is move up with trend then its bullish market movement.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Given: 0
    [lang=ar]Types candlestick
    Are two types
    * Individual candlestick
    * Candlestick vehicle
    Japanese individual candles are divided into two types
    * Candles direction (such as are candles confirm whether the trend is upwards which means the check that came back in there unless the rise in the Trend reversal or the news came down, or in the event of a landing) make sure that they are still continuing decline
    * Candles reflective (Candles are reflecting the trend, such as whether the upward trend came reflective candle reflects the trend to decline and vice versa if the bearish trend and came to reflect the trend to rise)

Not allowed!

Thumbs Up
    Received: 8
    Given: 3
    Quote Originally Posted by Azis Muslim View Post
    Thanks sir, I really appreciate it a lot. I have proved it that candlestick analysis is far simple than using any other indicator sir. Everything is just the way we understand it. I have shared the patterns and showed some proofs about it. So the rest is up to you sir. By the way, if you think this thread is helping, you may leave a thumb up here Thanks before that sir.
    in my own humble opinion and based on my knowledge and experience, I think it is easier to understand indicators than candlestick pattern, basic candlestick knowledge is simple but understanding the patterns to be able to spot profitable trading is a bit difficult for new traders because prior knowledge on price action us required

Not allowed!

Banned
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 13
    Given: 14
    The candle stick pattern are very important when it comes to trading. To make money from forex trading, traders needs to have a much better trading knowledge and skill and also understanding on how the business works. There are so many candle stick pattern which will make you get to understand on how the business works and I make use of pin bar which works for me just fine.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Given: 3
    [lang=ar]Explicitly explain the excellent professional. Japanese candles actually constitute a single science is far from relying on indicators or other. The ancient Japanese rely on them in their calculations and expectations, but now the whole world has become reliable in all stock exchanges because of their high credibility[/lang]

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 2
    Given: 0
    candle stick pattern is most important for trading business. when we have good analysis about the candle stick pattern then we gain good profit from this business. if we have good technical analysis then we see movement of prices through candle because we see bearish and bullish candles.

Not allowed!

Banned
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 211
    Given: 390
    I am also a trader who like to use candlestick shapes regularly in trading anaysis, my 40 to 50% trading analysis come from the use of candlestick chart pattern, the rest I focus on technical analysis, and trend analysis. Candlesticks are very crucial for me to check the next movement of the market. And one single red bar, green bar, elephant bar, these are my favorite in forex.

Not allowed!

Page 12 of 67 FirstFirst ... 289101112131415162262 ... LastLast