The Golden System - Page 130
Page 130 of 130 FirstFirst ... 3080120126127128129130
Results 1,291 to 1,297 of 1297

Thread: The Golden System

  1. #1
    Trader
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Posts
    757
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 85
    Given: 14

    The Golden System

    Hello friends/traders
    How are you all?

    I am sharing you a strategy where we use 2 moving averages combinely + %R + stochastic indicator .
    First try to understand the strategy by reading the pdf file , then demo test it and then if you are satisfied, use it on a live account.

    Attachment 1736


    Attachment 1737

    Not allowed!

  2. #1291
    Trader
    Join Date
    May 2018
    Posts
    6,459
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 38
    Given: 4
    The golden system in my point of view is something that you have essentially believed to be true and worth trading, the golden system for me is the moving average because that is something that I see as very profitable, if you want to trade with the moving average, you can combine it with the Ichimoku indicator which will give better performance at the end of the day.

    Not allowed!

  3. #1292
    Trader
    Join Date
    Mar 2017
    Posts
    7,227
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 19
    Given: 6
    It is true that there is not exact any true system for work , sometime with our developed system we earn money and sometime with that system we lose our money if trader should learn accurately so it will always help trader to select the right option in trade and our developed trade ideas will given good results .

    Not allowed!

  4. #1293
    Trader pajero's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2017
    Location
    Picking up Miracles
    Posts
    1,713
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 7
    Given: 5
    Quote Originally Posted by fahaddd View Post
    It is true that there is not exact any true system for work , sometime with our developed system we earn money and sometime with that system we lose our money if trader should learn accurately so it will always help trader to select the right option in trade and our developed trade ideas will given good results .

    Therefore, as good as any system that we use, including the golden system, it must always apply good money management. money management does not always have to be at a small risk, because even if the risk is really well known the risk is good then it does not matter too, because when we know the magnitude of the risk, it means we are ready to accept the risk. the most important of money management is the calculation of the amount of risk that we know and we are ready to accept when the loss occurs.

    Not allowed!

  5. #1294
    Trader
    Join Date
    Mar 2017
    Location
    Biafra
    Posts
    11,775
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 58
    Given: 20
    What brings out the success in what we do in forex is our means to manage risk and create a system that works. If we are seriously looking to become successful, we must always understand the importance of good trading in forex. A golden system is important and if we can follow the chance to bring about the best trading we will have the opportunity to make profits from this market. A golden system is important and if we can take out the measure to manage this system we will dominate winning trades.

    Not allowed!

  6. #1295
    Trader pajero's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2017
    Location
    Picking up Miracles
    Posts
    1,713
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 7
    Given: 5
    Quote Originally Posted by Tonycee View Post
    What brings out the success in what we do in forex is our means to manage risk and create a system that works. If we are seriously looking to become successful, we must always understand the importance of good trading in forex. A golden system is important and if we can follow the chance to bring about the best trading we will have the opportunity to make profits from this market. A golden system is important and if we can take out the measure to manage this system we will dominate winning trades.

    Of course, with the use of the right risk and reward ratios and with the discipline of applying them in each of the trades, the end result will also remain profit. It's true as you say, that it doesn't matter how many times in the transaction we are dealing with stop losses and take profits. But the most important accumulation of our overall trading results in a certain period of time generates profits. Therefore the use of risk ratios and the right rewards is what will later be important in our trading results.

    Not allowed!

  7. #1296
    Trader
    Join Date
    Jul 2014
    Posts
    7,061
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 108
    Given: 70
    A golden strategy is one which will enable us to have a golden future in Forex, I mean a strategy which we understand well and can implement well. Whether we are after trend trading, breakout or even news we need to be competent with our strategy and build our trading system. To develop this competency it is wise to use the demo account otherwise we might be facing unnecessary losses.

    Not allowed!

  8. #1297
    Trader
    Join Date
    Aug 2014
    Posts
    6,452
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 55
    Given: 35
    Quote Originally Posted by pajero View Post
    Of course, with the use of the right risk and reward ratios and with the discipline of applying them in each of the trades, the end result will also remain profit. It's true as you say, that it doesn't matter how many times in the transaction we are dealing with stop losses and take profits. But the most important accumulation of our overall trading results in a certain period of time generates profits. Therefore the use of risk ratios and the right rewards is what will later be important in our trading results.
    Risk reward ratio is a part of our strategy that enables us to go with the higher probability trades and leave the lower probability ones. Our golden strategy is simple the one we understand very well and capable to spot high probability trades, no matter which indicators and patterns we are using. This needs a lot of experience and we have to show interest in learning from beginning.

    Not allowed!

Page 130 of 130 FirstFirst ... 3080120126127128129130

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •