Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 85
    Given: 14

The Golden System

Hello friends/traders
    How are you all?

I am sharing you a strategy where we use 2 moving averages combinely + %R + stochastic indicator .
    First try to understand the strategy by reading the pdf file , then demo test it and then if you are satisfied, use it on a live account.

53wg3s.jpg

Golden System.zip

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 1
    Given: 2
    Robo forex Golden system is good system. i try to understand the strategy by reading, then demo test it and if you are satisfied, use it on a live account.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 31
    Given: 22
    Quote Originally Posted by KHANDAKER View Post
    Robo forex Golden system is good system. i try to understand the strategy by reading, then demo test it and if you are satisfied, use it on a live account.
    It is never a good thing for any trader not to use a new trading system in the demo before placing such on a live trading account. To me, that does not suggest any kind of wisdom. The best we can do to help ourselves is to make sure that we test out every trading system before we make use of it on the live account because most of the time what we see here is never the true color of many trading system when they are placed on the live account.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 24
    Given: 15
    Quote Originally Posted by glory3 View Post
    It is never a good thing for any trader not to use a new trading system in the demo before placing such on a live trading account. To me, that does not suggest any kind of wisdom. The best we can do to help ourselves is to make sure that we test out every trading system before we make use of it on the live account because most of the time what we see here is never the true color of many trading system when they are placed on the live account.
    that is good step to spend the time first for practicing till really get the correct skill and proper understanding how to trade. we can use demo account for the first time and continue the progressing with real account trading to get more experiences and especially about trading psychologies. and so not about make earning directly after demo account but still need to pass some steps

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 198
    Given: 229
    [lang=ar]
    Quote Originally Posted by mr.big View Post
    that is good step to spend the time first for practicing till really get the correct skill and proper understanding how to trade. we can use demo account for the first time and continue the progressing with real account trading to get more experiences and especially about trading psychologies. and so not about make earning directly after demo account but still need to pass some steps
    If someone has money it is best not to deal with the demo account from the start It would be good to learn in a real account with a small balance. I think that not fear of losing through trading on a demo account will negatively affect us as traders when we move to the real accounts and not everyone is able to go beyond that problem easly.[/lang]

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 58
    Given: 130
    Quote Originally Posted by tfs2012 View Post
    [lang=ar]
    If someone has money it is best not to deal with the demo account from the start It would be good to learn in a real account with a small balance. I think that not fear of losing through trading on a demo account will negatively affect us as traders when we move to the real accounts and not everyone is able to go beyond that problem easly.[/lang]
    There is always the side effect, trust me on this, when you have the real money and then you are dealing with the use of the real account, you wouldn't actually be focused more on getting to know more about the market, obviously, the trader will be focused more on making money. It has happened to me, hence I know that there is no need I using the real account if I haven't learned on demo properly.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 75
    Given: 63
    Quote Originally Posted by mr.big View Post
    Good trading system and approach will not just jump on the trader, it will have to be learned before the trader could be using it well. I am certain that success can come at any time, but we will have to gain experience before we can be thinking of the success. So, every available means of learning and training about what we learned is what we should take advantage of, and this will help us to fulfill our goals.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 1
    Given: 0
    thanks you share us your golden system , when I see that in pdf file and i understand so must use that but the i want to tell all trader please the first time use in to demo account and get the result is good or bed and then must share your idea or experience for new trader. because many system in the market is very risky,

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 4
    Given: 0
    Really thanks to share this with us. I must try to read the whole pdf file and if I can understand the strategy then I must use it in my trading strategy. I need a demo account for this and demo account would be the best choice to test this strategy.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 79
    Given: 19
    Quote Originally Posted by altafa50 View Post
    hanks you share us your golden system , when I see that in pdf file and i understand so must use that but the i want to tell all trader please the first time use in to demo account and get the result is good or bed
    the demo plan works of the good chance on trader to defines of decision as referring details to run with the manage of trading jobs. the golden system with the contains on running of different indy on returning signals those to gives of the wider on options as to gains of confirmation before to open position with the use of results with the analytics.

Not allowed!

Page 1 of 117 123451151101 ... LastLast