Thread: The Golden System

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 85
    Given: 14

The Golden System

Hello friends/traders
    How are you all?

I am sharing you a strategy where we use 2 moving averages combinely + %R + stochastic indicator .
    First try to understand the strategy by reading the pdf file , then demo test it and then if you are satisfied, use it on a live account.

Attachment 1736

Attachment 1737

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 207
    Given: 313
    Quote Originally Posted by tenak View Post
    I think in this strategy we are using more than one indicator for trading in this market. if we use more indicator for trading in this market than we analysis these indicator and see when they give a signal to enter in this market. when all these indicator show a movement in one direction than its means more chance is that market is moves in this direction and we trade and get profit in this direction.
    Of course, we had to wait for the moment where all the indicators give the same signal. Do not push for entry if we have not found the same signal from all of the indicators that are used this strategy. Essentially, some of the indicators of this strategy are mutually filter each other. Thus produces a signal that is more smooth.

Not allowed!
    If you lose, be patient. If you win, stay humble

Banned
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 322
    Given: 542
    There are many trading indicators and strategies which we can use in trading but I think until we will not use any money management in this market till then no strategy will work for a trader in forex I think our experience is also very important for good trading result in forex if a trader have not much experience of this market then he can loose money by using any strategy too

Not allowed!

Banned
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    I know about this system very well and test already in my demo account trading account but I am very happy with my currency trading system I just want to tell everyone that no matter which trading strategy you are using if you have good sense of market trend then you no need any type of strategy use in forex

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 1
    Given: 10
    This is a very good way to do trading, the moving average is one of the most favored trading systems that many Forex trader will testify about. I have being using this with some indicators like the RSI and this particular stochastic that is used as reference here, they are good together and give you better trading warnings. Indicators helps a treader to understand market position but all trader should have their own strategy in Forex business.

Not allowed!

Banned
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    Given: 0
    This is the first occasion when i am really becoming aware of this exchanging framework called the brilliant framework. The primary thing that made me to sign in for this is the moving normal be that i read with the trdaing technique on the grounds that the moving normal has never made me to happen in my exchanging record in the recent past, may be this will be the development, in any case I trust for the best with this.

Not allowed!

Banned
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 125
    Given: 262
    Very nice trading system sir keep it up I think moving average use is very necessary for everyone in this days moving average is becoming very popular indicator everywhere because everyone getting good result in their trading with this indicator and special thing about moving average is its help traders to find out a bullish and bearish market trend easily in forex

Not allowed!

Banned
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Well I like to follow my own trading system in forex I think moving average is a nice indicator and almost in every strategy we can see that the use of moving average is always included because its a best indicator in meta trader platform I like to use moving average indicator also but be careful with sideways market

Not allowed!

Banned
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    I have no doubt also of this strategy till now its looking a perfect moving average strategy thanks for this friend I think there are many moving average strategies in forex which we can use for trading but I think that this type of strategies work well with long term time frame and in sideways market this strategy could create problem

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 1
    Given: 18
    Great work sir!!! Just before about 2 minutes I have write to one of our thread maker to add templates and instruction during thread making. Thanks for your attachment. I have read it thoroughly, hope in my demo test this strategy will perform well and I will surely apply it in my real trade. Just pray for me. Thanks again for attaching the instruction and templates with your strategy. Lets try.........

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    Given: 0
    This is the new i will be really reading on this investing program called the particular glowing program. What is important which made everyone for you to sign in regarding this is the shifting average end up being that i examine with the trdaing strategy because the shifting average has not made everyone to look incorrect inside my investing bill before, might be this will be the particular move forward, my partner and i still expect for top using this type of.

Not allowed!

Page 7 of 130 FirstFirst ... 345678910111757107 ... LastLast