Thread: The Golden System

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 85
    Given: 14

The Golden System

Hello friends/traders
    How are you all?

I am sharing you a strategy where we use 2 moving averages combinely + %R + stochastic indicator .
    First try to understand the strategy by reading the pdf file , then demo test it and then if you are satisfied, use it on a live account.

Attachment 1736

Attachment 1737

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    Given: 6
    I just download it today.I start use it demo.Because i have no trust on any strategy until i use.If anybody use it in real i request please share screen shot.If i get success in demo then i will use this golden system in my real account.Although i like to trade manually.But expert traders use their own strategy and those strategy must be useful for us.I hope it will give good result on trading.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 1
    Given: 0
    I did not use this strategy before, but I think that any strategy by indicators such as Moving Avrig I think it is weak in the sense that it commits to use a range of other indicators beside them even give us a strong signal because the index Moving Avrig in the oscillation be loss by heavy too and thus is the only advice for all add indicators

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 252
    Given: 504
    According to me its looking a very good strategy I am using RSI indicator for now I think for new trader its a very good trading strategy but sorry to say I not like much indicator at the time of trading I basically check with technical analysis support and and resistance points.

Not allowed!

Banned
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 125
    Given: 262
    This is first time I am checking with this strategy in this forum since 2 years of my forex trading career I used many strategies till now but I think technical analysis and fundamental analysis are two main and important things in forex without learning of these terms we can't become a good trader in forex.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 3
    Given: 1
    I think that is the search for a very good strategy I am using RSI for now I believe that its a the new operator for good negotiating strategy, but sorry to say I do love indicator at the the time of negotiation I essentially to check with the support of the technical analysis and and points of resistance.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    According to me its looking a very good strategy i am using RSI indicator for now i think for new trader its a very good trading strategy but unfortunately sorry to say i not like much indicator at the time of trading basically cheek by technical analysis support and resistance points.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Given: 1
    This is the first time i am actually hearing of this trading system called the golden system. I am a new trader in this business since one year I am checking with my own strategy in this business. I start use it demo.Because i have no trust on any strategy until i use.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    I am agree with this bonus system of trading and is very best for learning and to earn some good amount so the roboforex is all time better broker for trading the best quality of this broker is there spread is less mostly in the currencies spread amount is too small that it is negligible

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 207
    Given: 313
    Quote Originally Posted by john abraham View Post
    I am agree with this bonus system of trading and is very best for learning and to earn some good amount so the roboforex is all time better broker for trading the best quality of this broker is there spread is less mostly in the currencies spread amount is too small that it is negligible
    This is an opportunity for traders, especially beginners, so that we can practice in the real account without the worry of losing our moneys. And I think this forum is the best forum, because here there are educator who provide quality knowledge.

Maybe you can read and understand any given topic by educator, then you will understand the forex market.

Not allowed!

Rookie
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 34
    Quote Originally Posted by Mmohamady View Post
    This is a good trading system that i have used some times back, it is very good for trading long term if you can be patientt about it for more than 2 week. This is the way i used it and it worked for me by them. Doing this indicator on lower time as it is adviced is not easy for me all throughout my time of using it. thanks
    It will need a lot of patience if we must wait for more than 2 weeks to know the result of trading. I don't know if the system could work well but I don't think if the system is comfortable for me because I don't like to hold position for more than a day. It is too risky for me to hold position too long because I'm not long-term trader type.

Not allowed!

Page 4 of 130 FirstFirst 123456781454104 ... LastLast