Thread: The Golden System

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 85
    Given: 14

The Golden System

Hello friends/traders
    How are you all?

I am sharing you a strategy where we use 2 moving averages combinely + %R + stochastic indicator .
    First try to understand the strategy by reading the pdf file , then demo test it and then if you are satisfied, use it on a live account.

Attachment 1736

Attachment 1737

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 10
    Given: 36
    It is really a very nice system and I have installed it to my trading platform but I would like to ask one thing which time frame is better to use this system as you have mentioned 5 minutes time frame but can we go for a longer time frame to have this system in practice and can earn comfortably by placing larger value of stop loss and take profits.

Not allowed!

Rookie
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 34
    Given: 0
    Quote Originally Posted by elena View Post
    Yes, if we trade using indicator, then we must trade using higher timeframe, then we will not often get false signal. Many times indicator will give us false signal if we trade using low timeframe. To trade using indicator, i think the lowest timeframe that we can use is H1. It will be much better than if we trade using lower timeframe than H1
    I don't think so. It's depending on the usage of indicators for making analysis in short-term or long-term trading. For scalpers, using low time frame could be better decision than high time frame. At least, low time frame will be used as consideration to entry into the market or exit from it.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 14
    Given: 9
    this trader had a good strategy i tested many of them and i think all his strategy will work if we know how to trade with it .in fact i think the best strategy to make profits is trend follow because the market is changing in trends .

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 19
    Quote Originally Posted by elena View Post
    Yes, if we trade using indicator, then we must trade using higher timeframe, then we will not often get false signal. Many times indicator will give us false signal if we trade using low timeframe. To trade using indicator, i think the lowest timeframe that we can use is H1. It will be much better than if we trade using lower timeframe than H1
    i dont agree with you personally i trade form highly time frame,i use daily and weekly chart and i dont need to make use of any indicators because right from the first day i start trading i never believe in them,once i locate my support and resistance level i really dont bother my self about what the market has to say any more

Not allowed!

Rookie
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 34
    Quote Originally Posted by mohamed reda View Post
    this trader had a good strategy i tested many of them and i think all his strategy will work if we know how to trade with it .in fact i think the best strategy to make profits is trend follow because the market is changing in trends .
    Of course if you could work well if you know how to trade with it but how about your own experience to use the strategy? Is it working well after you tried it? Personally, I don't quite comfortable to use too many indicators in making analysis and it will be better if there is screenshot about the result of using the strategy and also rules to open and close position so it wil be easier to understand.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    This is the first time i am actually hearing of this trading system called the golden system. i think that it is a good system and we can get a lot of profit from them by hard work and paaaatience it is a great opportunity for robo forex traders.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    The golden currency is the one of the best currency in the Forex trading business but it is a very hardy and also risky. only the well skilled and experience traders are can analysis the Forex trading business others are facing the losses in the golden pairs again and again.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 7
    Given: 4
    Every strategy seems good at first glance but it has suits your requirements and then only it should be implement to because if you keep leaving you trades open on every opportunity and does not try to understand the overall price action then it will wind up your account . A good trading system works in trends but in choppy session you need to filter out some good setups with more filters and use good risk reward can built it the best system you ever use

regards

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 6
    Given: 7
    Quote Originally Posted by fxaddictor View Post
    Every strategy seems good at first glance but it has suits your requirements and then only it should be implement to because if you keep leaving you trades open on every opportunity and does not try to understand the overall price action then it will wind up your account . A good trading system works in trends but in choppy session you need to filter out some good setups with more filters and use good risk reward can built it the best system you ever use

regards
    yes right, good strategy always give a good shot on every trade whoever use it, but I know from some senior trader sometime good strategy give us wrong trade and make some worst trade and he said that it is not bad strategy it only about opportunity but in other ways it give us some profit too.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 15
    Given: 22
    This sounds good!

The number 55 is the 9th number from the Fibonacci series, Golden numbers: 1-2-3-5-8-13-21-34-55

I think the strategy takes its name from this :)

I'm not surprised as I'm actually already using Many indicators set to period 55, besides to the MA. It "magically" gives me a good insight into the market.

I'll be definitely testing this strategy, Thank you for the share.

Not allowed!
    Last edited by UFX-Tunisia; 01-17-2014 at 02:43 AM. Reason: 9th number, my bad :)

Page 3 of 128 FirstFirst 12345671353103 ... LastLast