Thread: The Golden System

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 85
    Given: 14

The Golden System

Hello friends/traders
    How are you all?

I am sharing you a strategy where we use 2 moving averages combinely + %R + stochastic indicator .
    First try to understand the strategy by reading the pdf file , then demo test it and then if you are satisfied, use it on a live account.

Attachment 1736

Attachment 1737

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 13
    Given: 1
    @silverlady. I am not particularly so impressed with this trading strategy maybe its because i do not like use stochastic indicator. But since you said you used it for 2 weeks and it worked, so i think i will try it on demo. So please tell me which timeframe is best for this strategy?

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 4
    Given: 0
    Really thanks to share this with us. I must try to read the whole pdf file and if I can understand the strategy then I must use it in my trading strategy. I need a demo account for this and demo account would be the best choice to test this strategy.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 278
    Given: 190
    Though I have downloaded this golden system strategy, I still confuse until now, didn't know how to enter and exit from the market. I don't know how to use %R combined with stochastic oscillator. When I look at the moving average, it looks more simple than the other two indicator but still, I lost several pips profit when entering the market. When I follow the rules, the price move reversed not continue its trend.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 18
    Given: 17
    This system seems to be complicated to understand. I am newbie and want to make trade with very simple strategy. Now I am following 50 SMA and 20 SMA in my trading. Through 50 EMA it can be able to understand idea about support and resistant. 20 SMA indicates me to trade buy option when candlesticks cross 20 SMA. So far I realized that forex trade is not so hard that we cannot be able to achieve if we try. Simplicity is the best strategy according to me.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Quote Originally Posted by Azis Muslim View Post
    Though I have downloaded this golden system strategy, I still confuse until now, didn't know how to enter and exit from the market. I don't know how to use %R combined with stochastic oscillator. When I look at the moving average, it looks more simple than the other two indicator but still, I lost several pips profit when entering the market. When I follow the rules, the price move reversed not continue its trend.
    Maybe you have traded just some times and not all the signals . Otherwise, my friends, who are using this , are really gaining enough positive pips by the end of the week and by the end of the month.
    And please, dont directly follow it on a live account. First demo practice it , and learn how it is used. And if you are satisfied, then only use it on a live account.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 66
    Given: 48
    this may be good system for trading but i think it will be better in higher time frames because stochastic is set with low parameters and this may not be suitable for low time frames because its movement will be rapid and may make the trader confused and may not help him to analyze the market well but on higher time frame the movement of the market will be clear and stronger than lower time frames

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Quote Originally Posted by HAMEDFX View Post
    all of this trading system that are the combination of various indicators are all fake
    This time, dear HAMEDFX, sorry to say but i dont agree with you. None of the strategy out there whether it uses naked, price action or indicator based strategy, none are 100% perfect. And if you use some good combination of indicators, then surely you can get very good results. You just have to have patience in yourself. ANd use that strategy and master in it so that your eyes could become so perfect that you can predict whether this indicatior's signal would work out this time or not !

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 7
    Given: 6
    Only intend to straightening. However we must appreciate the thread maker that has been willing to take the time to share with us. Whatever style of trading that is made, still have the same goal of seeking much profit as possible. So there is nothing wrong here, let's try this strategy first in a demo account before giving comment.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 1
    Given: 9
    Thank you I try to reading a pdf about it and it is amazing if it work like the words say but if it from roboforex I think it is very good because this company is help all traders and people to change to success and earn a profit and every day more people love this company and will try this in the demo account and will post the reasons

Not allowed!

Rookie
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 31
    Given: 1
    Quote Originally Posted by sameeh View Post
    this may be good system for trading but i think it will be better in higher time frames because stochastic is set with low parameters and this may not be suitable for low time frames because its movement will be rapid and may make the trader confused and may not help him to analyze the market well but on higher time frame the movement of the market will be clear and stronger than lower time frames
    Yes, if we trade using indicator, then we must trade using higher timeframe, then we will not often get false signal. Many times indicator will give us false signal if we trade using low timeframe. To trade using indicator, i think the lowest timeframe that we can use is H1. It will be much better than if we trade using lower timeframe than H1

Not allowed!

Page 2 of 128 FirstFirst 1234561252102 ... LastLast