Thread: The Golden System

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 85
    Given: 14

The Golden System

Hello friends/traders
    How are you all?

I am sharing you a strategy where we use 2 moving averages combinely + %R + stochastic indicator .
    First try to understand the strategy by reading the pdf file , then demo test it and then if you are satisfied, use it on a live account.

Attachment 1736

Attachment 1737

Not allowed!

Thumbs Up
    Received: 19
    Given: 1
    personally to me all trading strategy are good and there is noting like golden system in this business,we can use any trading patten if we have better understanding on the market,if we understand how to read the movement of the market when trading we are bound to be able to make something in this business when trading the market.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    Given: 0
    the golden system is a combination of indicators which is used by the trader often because this will always give the latest report of the market and it wont crash down and after analyzing this the trader can make good profit according to there analysis.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 1
    Well, This would end up being nice to check the particular golden technique bro. AS WELL AS Firstly i need to say thank you for shared your own golden system. when i hope The item will probably influence with regard to different members to gain earnings while in the system. However when i still need to be able to don\'t forget for always making use of funds management here.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    I have seen This previous in Forexwinner.net i have already Down load That AND practise It with demo.Frankly speaking This really is good AND ALSO Simplest strategy It will be useful intended for every trader.But don,t for you to forget This practise That from demo initial subsequently apply with real account regardless of whether That meets your desires.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    thanks a person share you ones golden system , my spouse and i check out The idea in pdf file AND i learn so must WORK WITH The item but your we want to help tell almost all trader please the primary date WORK WITH directly into demo account and acquire your current result is actually good as well as bed subsequently must share your current idea or experience pertaining to new trader. considering that the a lot of process on the market is usually very risky,

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Given: 1
    Golden system in Forex trading is good technique to increase your pips a lot.Many traders have succeeded in their life in trading with this system. But this system must be used by the traders who are not in beginner stage.Beginner or newbies shall start the trading in demo first.

Not allowed!

Banned
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 289
    Given: 50
    As a good trading system, it has both the trend trading indicator and the divergence indicator. This is a good way to locate the right trading direction in the forex market, and I am quite sure that traders with the use of good trading systems will be doing it with the whole heart. The moving average will get the trend, and the stochastic will suggest the exit.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    the golden system is good system for traders.traders can earn lot of profits from this system with lot of hard work and patience.golden system is very tough and risky and skilled and experienced traders can earn profits through this system.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 7
    Given: 4
    Quote Originally Posted by pradeepk View Post
    Golden system in Forex trading is good technique to increase your pips a lot.Many traders have succeeded in their life in trading with this system. But this system must be used by the traders who are not in beginner stage.Beginner or newbies shall start the trading in demo first.
    This trading system is good if we can spend a lot of time in the front of chart because it's trend following trading strategy. We will need to watch market movement so we can try to follow market based on the signal from MA and stochastic indicator. The strategy can give us a lot of pips if we can follow the movement from the beginning.

Not allowed!

Thumbs Up
    Received: 28
    Given: 12
    Quote Originally Posted by thenight View Post
    This trading system is good if we can spend a lot of time in the front of chart because it's trend following trading strategy. We will need to watch market movement so we can try to follow market based on the signal from MA and stochastic indicator. The strategy can give us a lot of pips if we can follow the movement from the beginning.
    The traders don't need to spend time in front of the chart just to see the golden system to work for them,they need to understand to take the chance and beginning earning with the wonderful method which is told by the market to them,it will bring them the benefit whenever they can establish the good trading environment for them to catch the trades.

Not allowed!
    Finally successful traders

Page 16 of 130 FirstFirst ... 61213141516171819202666116 ... LastLast