Thread: The Golden System

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 85
    Given: 14

The Golden System

Hello friends/traders
    How are you all?

I am sharing you a strategy where we use 2 moving averages combinely + %R + stochastic indicator .
    First try to understand the strategy by reading the pdf file , then demo test it and then if you are satisfied, use it on a live account.

Attachment 1736

Attachment 1737

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    Given: 9
    [lang=id]This is the first time I found out about learning about the trading system known as the gold system is a good use of moving averages and stochastic indicator but I mostly use the moving average indicator with specific settings to make or assist chart analysis.[/lang]

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 29
    Given: 12
    Quote Originally Posted by Khimi234 View Post
    There are many strategies for our use in this forum I am very thankful to all thread creators you all are doing a great job I am also getting many good trading strategies from robo forex forum for me golden system is also a very good trading strategy but I am only testing in demo trading account for now soon I will use it in real account too
    Yes,there are many strategies in this forum which can give good profit for traders,one of the strategy is golden system,with combination of stochastic,moving average and other system we generate accurate signal,it is good strategy which is confirmed very well.

Not allowed!
    Finally successful traders

Banned
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 322
    Given: 542
    Golden trading system strategy is best because there is a very good combination of moving average, stochastic indicator, which make our trading analysis and strategy more strong I am addicted to moving average use now in forex market I love trend following trading system much

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Given: 0
    within loss situation, any kind of body may \'m sad but when i think your trader must get your responsability regarding his loss AND turn The item to the lesson regarding him. my partner and i don't tell MY family my partner and i lose, for you to not let they think That i am trading wrong as well as It i am the looser, my spouse and i even don't show THE sadness for you to them, my partner and i try to help forget OUR loss ALONG WITH overtake The idea While possible to help return trading with a good will regarding making profits.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Given: 0
    Robo forex Golden system is good system. i try to understand the strategy by reading, then demo test it and if you are satisfied, use it on a live account.

Not allowed!

Banned
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 289
    Given: 50
    Any trading system that gives good results on combining effects is worth to be traded. In trading relationship with either of the single trading systems, i only believe they are capable of working getting results only. Make sure you are taken care of risk monitoring system of you all the time.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 29
    Given: 12
    Quote Originally Posted by room12 View Post
    Robo forex Golden system is good system. i try to understand the strategy by reading, then demo test it and if you are satisfied, use it on a live account.
    It is good start,to know first the context of golden system,to understand the indicator which is used and how to set it well,after that we trade the system in demo account to understand the way we can earn profit well,finally we are success to define the good strategy to work in real account.

Not allowed!
    Finally successful traders

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 63
    Given: 30
    thanks alot for sharing this good strategy which may depend on the moving averages and the 'istocastic . and I regard these two indicators are the most important indicatore on the mt4 station so ,
    I encourage this good straegy but also I would invite others to test it on the demo . and make sure of filtering the entry poinlt and exit before every time

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 2
    Given: 2
    Study your current capabilities of a market (trends, SNR, volatility, daily range, etc) is usually a matter It In the event end up being very first completed by traders, my spouse and i will probably not be competent to Develop a good strategy whether or not not any understanding the capabilities of an market itself. That feel such as when i were a general involving war, This really is impossible in order to Make a good strategy with out knowing strength of your enemy, your own features of a enemy, battlefield, etc.

Not allowed!

Banned
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 322
    Given: 542
    I also like to use this type of trading system there are many good strategies in robo forex forum which we can use for our trading analysis but we should never underestimate proper money management this strategy is looking best for new traders thanks for nice sharing

Not allowed!

Page 13 of 130 FirstFirst ... 3910111213141516172363113 ... LastLast