Thread: The Golden System

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 85
    Given: 14

The Golden System

Hello friends/traders
    How are you all?

I am sharing you a strategy where we use 2 moving averages combinely + %R + stochastic indicator .
    First try to understand the strategy by reading the pdf file , then demo test it and then if you are satisfied, use it on a live account.

Attachment 1736

Attachment 1737

Not allowed!

Banned
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 318
    Given: 538
    Personally my trading method is also same like you but I am using differ moving average use for now I am testing many moving average trading levels with H1 time frame trading now days robo forex forum helped me a lot to learn about differ moving average strategies and thanks for this great gold system trading

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 24
    Given: 13
    Quote Originally Posted by Khimi234 View Post
    Personally my trading method is also same like you but I am using differ moving average use for now I am testing many moving average trading levels with H1 time frame trading now days robo forex forum helped me a lot to learn about differ moving average strategies and thanks for this great gold system trading
    This is very nice that you are working with the testing of different trading strategies. Try to use the SMA indicators of the higher time frame charts with the SMA indicators of the lowest time frame charts. And in the same moment look what will show for you the MACD-Histogram indicator. May be you will see youself some new strategy for you.

Not allowed!

Banned
    Thumbs Up
    Thanks for this sharing still I not check with that but I will try to do demo testing soon on this strategy I love moving averages so this strategy is looking fine to me I am not using any indicator much now days I want to become a naked trader in coming days but till then I will try to use many strategies

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    Given: 0
    Robo forex Golden process is actually good system. when i try in order to learn ones strategy through reading, then demo test It AND ALSO if that you are satisfied, WORK WITH This in the live account.

Not allowed!

Thumbs Up
    Received: 28
    Given: 12
    Thanks for this sharing still I not check with that but I will try to do demo testing soon on this strategy I love moving averages so this strategy is looking fine to me I am not using any indicator much now days I want to become a naked trader in coming days but till then I will try to use many strategies
    Yes,you should learn many things about the system in forex trading,there are many advantages you can get by doing that,forex trading is actually easy but sure the solid strategy is a must in this business,we can not just trade with simple strategy which is not good.

Not allowed!
    Finally successful traders

Thumbs Up
    Received: 19
    Given: 1
    personally i believe all trading system work in this business the most important is the kinda understanding we might be having with the strategy used when trading the market,this business is about knowledge and understanding before one can make money in this business when trading the market,success in this business depend on our understanding

Not allowed!

Banned
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 241
    Given: 193
    dear my friend, what is the best setting for your MA until you get the understanding how to use it with well,. i used moving average and ever set it for several times with many setting or number, but then at last i just back to the custom setting or default setting and feel comfortable with it, and then i tried to combine it with BB to indicate support resistance with dynamic besides we try to follow the trend with moving average

Not allowed!

Banned
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 289
    Given: 50
    Quote Originally Posted by newentry View Post
    dear my friend, what is the best setting for your MA until you get the understanding how to use it with well,. i used moving average and ever set it for several times with many setting or number, but then at last i just back to the custom setting or default setting and feel comfortable with it, and then i tried to combine it with BB to indicate support resistance with dynamic besides we try to follow the trend with moving average
    Well, this days trading, you need to be very careful, you will need a certain way you want to do the trading with, and be very careful on how you go about your trading all the time. The reason why is say this is that, you will not be avoiding drifting in a system like this, it will soon tire you because of the way it is.

Not allowed!

Banned
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 106
    Given: 14
    Well, no matter how the trading system i newly learn looks beautiful, i will still have no choice than just to be using it on the demo trading, this is why i will so much agree with what you are saying in this system. it is quite good for traders to limit tehir trading like this, but the system you will welcome mostly will be trending.

Not allowed!

Banned
    Thumbs Up
    There are many strategies for our use in this forum I am very thankful to all thread creators you all are doing a great job I am also getting many good trading strategies from robo forex forum for me golden system is also a very good trading strategy but I am only testing in demo trading account for now soon I will use it in real account too

Not allowed!

Page 12 of 130 FirstFirst ... 289101112131415162262112 ... LastLast