Thread: The Golden System

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 85
    Given: 14

The Golden System

Hello friends/traders
    How are you all?

I am sharing you a strategy where we use 2 moving averages combinely + %R + stochastic indicator .
    First try to understand the strategy by reading the pdf file , then demo test it and then if you are satisfied, use it on a live account.

Attachment 1736

Attachment 1737

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 29
    Given: 22
    Well, i seems to give in to your claim by your friends testimony about the effectiveness of this trading system as claimed by you that they make 80% positive trades with this system sir. I know the moving average is a very good indicator only when there is a good trend in the market .Getting a very good entry can only be done by the use of the moving average, and no other indicator does it like the moving average.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 7
    Given: 19
    We all need a system that can stay capable for us and likewise produce profits for us most of the time. What matters in forex is for us to build that system that would eventually improve us and give us what it takes to make real profits. With the best system in place there is every opportunity to make trades that will provide better result for us and see we can have the possible means to earn continuously.

Not allowed!

Banned
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 1
    Given: 16
    Yes I will definetly test it on monday but whats the entry point factors to consider, I mean if the trade is clear , according to you its when stochastic s crosses and can it be used on all time frames or there are specifics, on the RSI, its very clear and one can use it effectively but these method looks very cheap and easy , thank you for giving us, and I wil surely check it next week when the market opens thank you have a nice weekend.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 39
    Given: 13
    Quote Originally Posted by Ulthred View Post
    We all need a system that can stay capable for us and likewise produce profits for us most of the time. What matters in forex is for us to build that system that would eventually improve us and give us what it takes to make real profits. With the best system in place there is every opportunity to make trades that will provide better result for us and see we can have the possible means to earn continuously.
    Every trader needs the trading system which can be the pride for the trader in every of the market situations. When you have the good trading strategy, you will see that the market will be a work-over to you, that is the level at which i want to be. More training is what will make sure that traders get there, the traders that are not slack in training will get to make more experience, and that experience will get to let the trader gain as they wish to be gaining. One more thing is that, traders have to avoid the trading system that promises fast earnings, that is where their problem will start.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 29
    Given: 22
    Well your combination of two different moving average is not really a bad idea because there are so many ways and methods by which we can trade the forex market without violating any broker's rule. I will just like to go by your personal idea and suggestion that i should take this trading system on the demo account first and if i am satisfied, i can switch over to live market.

Not allowed!

Rookie
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 106
    Given: 66
    Quote Originally Posted by Toyen View Post
    Every trader needs the trading system which can be the pride for the trader in every of the market situations. When you have the good trading strategy, you will see that the market will be a work-over to you, that is the level at which i want to be. More training is what will make sure that traders get there
    First thing is a strategy should be made of the right tools and then we should be able to filter the weak signals and go with the stronger ones from our strategy. Instead of relying on a single indicator it is better to use combination like one momentum indicator and one trend indicator. In trading we should be equipped with good plan and trading strategy since there is lot of competition here and only few succeed.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 6
    Given: 1
    Quote Originally Posted by glory3 View Post
    Well your combination of two different moving average is not really a bad idea because there are so many ways and methods by which we can trade the forex market without violating any broker's rule. I will just like to go by your personal idea and suggestion that i should take this trading system on the demo account first and if i am satisfied, i can switch over to live market.
    Moving averages are very good if we use them well we will definitely be able to earn well in this market,one thing with moving averages is the setting,if the setting is right you can trade and make a lot of pips but once the setting is wrong it will be difficult,because you will keep getting false signals.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 5
    Given: 6
    Quote Originally Posted by BOSST View Post
    Moving averages are very good if we use them well we will definitely be able to earn well in this market,one thing with moving averages is the setting,if the setting is right you can trade and make a lot of pips but once the setting is wrong it will be difficult,because you will keep getting false signals.
    It is interesting what settings do you use? How do they affect the trading results? Are standard settings good? I have these questions because I see that you have experience in using Moving average and I want to know better about using it. The main question is how different settings affect Moving Average and the trading results.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 15
    Given: 1
    Moving average is a golden strategy already, I don't need to use two of it before I can refer to my strategy as golden, I am only using the 200 exponential moving Average because it can predict if we are in a bearish or Bullish market without stress, I even think newbies will be more profitable if they chose the moving average as their beginning trading strategy.

Not allowed!

Banned
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    Given: 0
    Success in forex trading will never be easy and we might need to wait to trade only after we got the experience already. Traders that wish to be successful will need to find a good way to develop their own trading better one way. Not all systems will work for all traders and we need to see the chance to earn with every systems.

Not allowed!

Page 125 of 128 FirstFirst ... 2575115121122123124125126127128 LastLast