Thread: The Golden System

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 85
    Given: 14

The Golden System

Hello friends/traders
    How are you all?

I am sharing you a strategy where we use 2 moving averages combinely + %R + stochastic indicator .
    First try to understand the strategy by reading the pdf file , then demo test it and then if you are satisfied, use it on a live account.

Attachment 1736

Attachment 1737

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 24
    Given: 15
    Quote Originally Posted by Masood11 View Post
    It is really a very nice system and I have installed it to my trading platform but I would like to ask one thing which time frame is better to use this system as you have mentioned 5 minutes time frame. A good trading system works in trends but in choppy session you need to filter out some good setups with more filters and use good risk reward can built it the best system for our trading business.
    i guess better to work with combine the time frames between small to high and the ideas here that time frames have different function which give us views from different sides and it will give us better trading ideas. we can get the entry point with using the small time frames and get the true trend also support resistance levels with high time frames.
    the important thing from this that we have good discipline to wait for the right moment when the order is set and always support it with good money managements

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 28
    Given: 15
    This is actually a very good strategy that I once used a long time ago in the forex market. The idea of this strategy is to trade the market trend and with filters to ensure you enter into trades just before the big market moves are experienced on that trend. This strategy is quite good and reliable and it is highly recommended for new traders who do not yet have a good forex trading strategy.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 162
    Given: 90
    This is one the good trading strategies I have ever come across in trading industry but success is not automatically guaranteed by using it if a trader does not play his own expected roles the way it should . The strategy is very good to trade a trending market but the ability of the strategy to function depends on who uses it and how it is being used , and that is why the best trading strategy which works better for the person that owns it might perform poorly in the hand of another trader.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 14
    Given: 2
    Quote Originally Posted by Obaforex View Post
    This is actually a very good strategy that I once used a long time ago in the forex market. The idea of this strategy is to trade the market trend and with filters to ensure you enter into trades just before the big market moves are experienced on that trend. This strategy is quite good and reliable and it is highly recommended for new traders who do not yet have a good forex trading strategy.
    Yes many good strategies are aimed to follow the market trend and this can also be a good one and give profits but with enough practice first. To make it in Forex our learning should be productive, like first we should build a trading system and equally a strong mindset. When we come into the Forex business we need to increase our mastery on analysis.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 36
    Given: 30
    Quote Originally Posted by geddam View Post
    Yes many good strategies are aimed to follow the market trend and this can also be a good one and give profits but with enough practice first. To make it in Forex our learning should be productive, like first we should build a trading system and equally a strong mindset. When we come into the Forex business we need to increase our mastery on analysis.
    Every traders is trade on this market to follow the market trend but some time our trading strategy is not good enough to find the market trend. that is reason our practice is really important for us and practice with learning is always helpful for us and this thing is help traders to make some good and big earning within very short time period on this market.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 106
    Given: 66
    Quote Originally Posted by stable View Post
    Every traders is trade on this market to follow the market trend but some time our trading strategy is not good enough to find the market trend. that is reason our practice is really important for us and practice with learning is always helpful for us and this thing is help traders to make some good and big earning within very short time period on this market.
    Whether we are after trend trading, breakout or even news we need to be competent with our strategy and build our trading system. A trading system is our system or way of trading and that is developed well through a long process of mastering many things and through experience. Learning brings us more awareness of how to manage the things in our favor and how to earn in Forex over the long run.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 30
    Given: 22
    The golden system is a very good one because it comprises two moving average that can cross on each other at any time to signal a direction either for the up or for the down. But from my point of view moving average alone is not enough to determine what we are to do in the forex market . There are so many other things that we have to look at before we decide on what to do about the market. I would like to use this indicator on the demo account before i put it on live account because i seems to believe so much in it.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 36
    Given: 41
    Quote Originally Posted by glory3 View Post
    The golden system is a very good one because it comprises two moving average that can cross on each other at any time to signal a direction either for the up or for the down. But from my point of view moving average alone is not enough to determine what we are to do in the forex market . There are so many other things that we have to look at before we decide on what to do about the market. I would like to use this indicator on the demo account before i put it on live account because i seems to believe so much in it.
    Two moving average trading system is effective for traders only when we are use it with carefully. All traders are need to select their trading strategy with care because moving average strategy is good but when we are use two moving average and use their crossover trading way in our trading then its really hard to get a good enter in which we can make profit.

Not allowed!

Banned
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 7
    Given: 2
    Good trading system ! we can use the stochastic with the moving average and see the results. The situation, we need to test the strategy on past periods and check if the indicators were right. Although I like to tread manually. But expert traders use there strategy and those strategy must be useful to us.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 3
    Given: 0
    This is totally a new trading system to me because I have never heard about a trading system called the golden system and that can be the reasons I do not understand what the system is all about. I believe that we are not suppose to understand all trading system because forex is a very wide market.. Because I am a new trader , I make use of a very simple trading system that is not as difficult as this one.

Not allowed!

Page 103 of 130 FirstFirst ... 3539399100101102103104105106107113 ... LastLast