Thread: The Golden System

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 78
    Given: 14

The Golden System

Hello friends/traders
    How are you all?

I am sharing you a strategy where we use 2 moving averages combinely + %R + stochastic indicator .
    First try to understand the strategy by reading the pdf file , then demo test it and then if you are satisfied, use it on a live account.

53wg3s.jpg

Golden System.zip

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    Given: 2
    Robo forex Golden system is good system. i try to understand the strategy by reading, then demo test it and if you are satisfied, use it on a live account.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 1
    Given: 0
    thanks you share us your golden system , when I see that in pdf file and i understand so must use that but the i want to tell all trader please the first time use in to demo account and get the result is good or bed and then must share your idea or experience for new trader. because many system in the market is very risky,

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 78
    Given: 14
    Quote Originally Posted by cozard007 View Post
    This is the first time i am actually hearing of this trading system called the golden system. The main thing that made me to sign in for this is the moving average be that i read with the trdaing strategy because the moving average has never made me to go wrong in my trading account before, may be this will be the advance, i still hope for the best with this.
    Yes! I also wish you best of luck. Many of my personal friends are trading just this system , and frankly speaking, they are , no doubt earning lots of pips. After asking them, they told me that this strategy has 85% of accuracy. SO i would want every trader to MUST try this and then tell me here too.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 2
    according to my considration i think that it is a good system and we can get a lot of profit from them by hard work and paaaatience it is a great opportunity for robo forex traders.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 6
    all of this trading system that are the combination of various indicators are all fake because you can never get it right at all times as the forex market is such that you will need to make sure that you are always doing it the best way because if not you will never get to see the best of the forex market and that is not good for you at all.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 1
    yes great you tell the amazing good thing that first study about the trend and then apply it to demo account and if its works then its mean that you can understand it and now you are able to earn the profit from it so then you can apply it to the real account which is the good way to earn and learn.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    I have seen it before on Forexwinner.net I have already download it and practise it on demo.Frankly speaking it is good and simplest strategy that can be helpful for every trader.But don,t to forget that practise it on demo first then apply on real account if it meets your desires.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 189
    Given: 304
    Quote Originally Posted by shola View Post
    yes great you tell the amazing good thing that first study about the trend and then apply it to demo account and if its works then its mean that you can understand it and now you are able to earn the profit from it so then you can apply it to the real account which is the good way to earn and learn.
    Study the characteristics of the market (trends, SNR, volatility, daily range, etc) is a matter that should be first done by traders, we may not be able to make a good strategy if no understanding the characteristics of the market itself. It was like we were a general of war, it is impossible to make a good strategy without knowing strength of the enemy, the characteristics of the enemy, battlefield, etc..

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 12
    Given: 32
    Well, it would be nice to test this golden system bro. And first of all i need to say thank you for shared your golden system. I hope it can influence for other members to gain profit through this system. However we still need to remember for always using money management here.

Not allowed!

Page 1 of 115 123451151101 ... LastLast