Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Сontest from moderators “Good luck, beginner”

Administrator RoboForex Administrator's Avatar
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 772
    Given: 206

Сontest from moderators “Good luck, beginner”

Dear forum users!

Administration of the forum announces the starting of a creative contest “Good luck, beginner”! The new users register on forum regularly and their way is hard here and usually consist of the trial and error. That is why the advice of a more experienced user is necessary and useful.

Write a story in which try to answer to the most important questions of the beginning trader. And they can have questions which are may be very different.

For example:
    • What feedbacks does the company RoboForex have?
    • How to get No Deposit Bonus from RoboForex ?
    • Why do we need a forum for trader?
    • Which contest do we have on RoboForex forum?
    • How to open a forex trading account?
    • What is a difference between trader and investor?
    • How to choose a trading instrument?
    • What information is on the official website of the company RoboForex?
    • How to choose the strategy on Forex?
    • What is moneymanagement ?
    • What is a minimum deposit in RoboForex?
    • What is the trend on Forex?
    • How to choose a profitable EA?

This is not a whole list of beginners’ questions. Even you still haven’t forgotten how you made this difficult work, that’s why you can remember which questions was interesting for you at the first place.

Terms of contest:
    The contest is held from 05 to 31 May, 2016.
    The contest results– 02 June, 2016.
    Accrual of bonuses– 03
    June, 2016.

For participation in contest you need to create a thread in section “Contest from moderators” and write you own story with selected question. You can choose one or two questions or you can briefly answer on few of them. In this case you need to create separate posts for each question and add it in the subject of post. Please don't stop just on examples questions, because they can be very various and that's why your story is not almost limited in a volume. But remember, that for information learning is very important to avoid unnecessary lyrical digressions and the availability of images, which explain the idea of the author.
    You can actively use links to appropriate sections or threads of forum. For example, if you write about contest, you should add a link to the terms of contest. If you describe one of forum section, you will add a link to it. Remember that for beginners it’s still hard to navigate on forum.

Requirements for story:
    • The story volume - not less than 2500 characters without spaces.
    • Readability
    • The story must be interesting.
    • Literacy.
    • Wit of story.

Determination of the results:
    The winners are defined by the Board of the moderators.

Criteria for assess contest threads:

1. Accordance to the requirements of story
    2. Views number of user thread
    3. Quantity of “thank you” for each post.

Prizes:*:
    1st place - 100$
    2nd place - 80$
    3rd place - 60$
    4th place - 40$
    5th place - 20$

*prizes will be accrued in forum bonuses.

You can ask all questions regarding the new contest in this thread.

Not allowed!

Thumbs Up
    Received: 1,209
    Given: 433
    Quote Originally Posted by Silhouette View Post
    it's 1 day left, is it possible for me to participate to this contest? too bad i was registering here not fast enough and missed this contest. if i participate, i won't win either due to lack of remaining day. all i can write is good luck to you all participants in this contest. i wish i could follow another contest here.

You still has the opportunity, if you can write , the go ahead write at least show your creativity , whose knows you might wins a prize.

Not allowed!

Thumbs Up
    Received: 245
    Given: 151
    The results of the contest "Good luck, beginner"

Contest winners*:
    1st place - 100$ - nsawork per thread
    2nd place - 80$ - shambca7
    per thread
    3rd place - 60$ -
    Azis Muslim
    per thread
    4th place - 40$ -
    Sixteen
    per thread
    5th place - 20$ - treasurechristain
    per thread

During the determination of the winners the board of moderators take into consideration such factors as:

1. The quality of the left "trade day" description.
    2. The completeness of the "trade day" description.
    3. Number and adequacy of photos, pictures.
    4. Activity of the members in the participant thread.
    5. The number of the left "Thumbs up!" in the thread.

*Prizes will be credited in the form of forum bonuses.

Congratulations to the winners and thanks to all who participated in this contest!

Not allowed!

Thumbs Up
    Received: 1,209
    Given: 433
    The results are really surprisingly one, i never expected the position would be like this taken away.
    So congratulation to all of those who participated in the contest.

Not allowed!

Thumbs Up
    Received: 71
    Given: 139
    Wow that's fantastic, Thanks for the prize Gulfstream sir, I am also very thankful to Respected Admin sir and Gamer sir for the prize. Along with it Congratulations to all other winners who have won a prize in this contest. Have a good day everyone.

Not allowed!

Thumbs Up
    Received: 280
    Given: 193
    Thank you RoboForum, got another easy money to be credited to my account
    I wish there will be another contest in this June, can not wait to participate more challenges. Anyway, congratulations to all winners. You deserve the best, mates

Not allowed!

Thumbs Up
    Received: 215
    Given: 113
    Congratulations to all the winners and the moderators for taking unbiased decisions in determining the winners. Everyone has come up with nice content, though I did not participate in the contest, I have read the work of all the contestants. I think it would have been tough for the moderators to select 5 winners out of all the participants since everyone has done it nicely. Everyone even those who not got a prize really deserves a big congratulation.

Not allowed!

Thumbs Up
    Received: 158
    Given: 204
    Thanks and Congratulations to all the winners in this contest. I am happy that i win the 1st prize in this contest even though my entry in the contest was late.

Good contest by the RoboForex Forum and Thanks and Regards to the Team of Moderator, Admin for bringing such contests in the Forum

Not allowed!

Thumbs Up
    Received: 141
    Given: 68
    It's a cool and great contest....I will have to say Congratulations to all winners... Wishing you all a successful trade.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    Given: 0
    will there be another contest like this one? I would love to participate next time for the chance to showcase my writing skills and also win some money. I think this is a fabulous method for earning trading cash than the posting. If I get such a chance I would talk about how it was difficult making my first trades since I was so scared of losing money and had to overcome my emotions

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 24
    Given: 11
    Thanks to the administrative boards of roboforum for giving me the chance to participate and become on of the winners in this contest, is really grateful. And congratulations to all the participants especially the winners of the contest, I say more strength to your fingers for typing and more wisdom to your brains for remembering. Indeed robo is the best forum so far.

Will be glad to be among the participants in the next up coming contest, because this is really an easy way to get the bonus for trading.
    Thanks

Not allowed!

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123