Price action basics. Part 5 - Page 3
Page 3 of 73 FirstFirst 12345671353 ... LastLast

Thread: Price action basics. Part 5

I have actually benefited from this thread because I am able to see the concept of demand and supply in new dimensions but that does not mean that trading price action on purely technical analysis is useless. I trade pure price action and I am doing well in my trades but the new things I have just learned from this thread is great help to me and this will help me improve better on my performance.

This is the very good finding out equipment. Through this kind of place We came to be familiar with price and also motion standard. Really I am newbie and also trying to learn forex trading. The more We key in detail regarding finding out the more We become speculate to understand quite a few fresh things. I really hope to carry on this sort of kinds of finding out equipment in this place to show the actual newbie just like myself...

Trader
    Am fuly awear of the difficulties of life,so ill try to bounce back
    Yes it is complex indeed, I even had to take my time to study some chart after reading your post,I know this might be difficult to practice at first but i be live that with constant practise we would understand better. Thanks for sharing

there's lot of correlation between foreign currencies in currency markets and selling price modifications in key foreign currencies can affect industry normally, and even when the broker makes a decision to follow merely one pair and comprehend it wonderfully he or she also needs to look into different pair while the activity can help him count on future activity associated with his pair...

Trader
    They are useful for trader but only those trader can get benefits of amount who an calculate the path for a frequent trader amount indicates motions but for trader who can assess quantities he can figure out the path of the market which can help him to technique accordingly. Some people use complex directly charts for the same but every one cannot get this techniques it's challenging to get. There are many professionals which talk about their amount based analysis without cost.

Trader
    Absorbtion and accumulation and then distribution are the phases and one point is very gud that institutional players sell on upside breakouts because in strong trends demand can occur at so many places

Quote Originally Posted by Jamuna View Post
    This is a good learning tools. Through this thread I came to know about price and action basic. Actually I am newbie and trying to learn forex. The more I enter in depth of learning the more I become wonder to learn many new things. I hope to continue such types of learning tools in this thread to teach the newbie like me.
    This is a great learning instruments. Through that line My partner and i located be familiar with price tag as well as motion essential. Truly My business is newbie as well as learning forex. Greater My partner and i go in detail regarding learning a lot more My partner and i become speculate to learn many completely new things. I hope to stay such kinds of learning instruments in this line to train this newbie similar to me personally.

Trader
    Most of the things that happen in the market are nothing but repetition of what happened in the past and this reflected in the price dropping from previous resistance and bouncing form key previous areas of support. However there is no guarantee that price will do the same as what it did in the past. Some times it may break previous support or resistance and make a long move. Being a price action trader, one can make out what it is likely to do next.

Quote Originally Posted by uchexxx View Post
    Yes it is complex indeed, I even had to take my time to study some chart after reading your post,I know this might be difficult to practice at first but i be live that with constant practise we would understand better. Thanks for sharing
    I think so, forex is quite complex although it looks simple for commonly people. The price could move upward or downward or sideways based on many things which can affect it. Practice can give better consideration in making decision and it can give higher possibility of profit. To know price action pattern accurately, it will need constant practice.

That's a very nice statement that's true that breakout strategy work will in this market but I as I mentioned many time in this forum that our money management, and risk management is very important in this business always choose a very good entry for buying and selling at the time of breakout.

Page 3 of 73 FirstFirst 12345671353 ... LastLast