EUR/NZD - Page 3
Page 3 of 96 FirstFirst 12345671353 ... LastLast
Results 21 to 30 of 960

Thread: EUR/NZD

  1. #1
    Super Moderator Hamster's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Posts
    41
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 33
    Given: 2

    EUR/NZD

    Thread for EUR/NZD discussion - latest news, technical analysis, forecasts and opinions.

    Not allowed!
    Nothing personal, rules only.

  2. #21
    Super Moderator Gamer's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Posts
    8,996
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 1,205
    Given: 433

    E/Z reach almost one month low once again but could not be able to break the monthly support which is the 1.6219 which still looking quite strong , after giving the test , market bounce back , it can be just correction , the 1.6219 , breaching a key level where after seller would be in action we can see.

    Not allowed!

  3. #22
    Super Moderator Gamer's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Posts
    8,996
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 1,205
    Given: 433

    we may can see that the level 1.6560 is a very crucial and market is giving a lot of test to this pivot and market still not able to able to get breakthrough this level , if the euro against the kiwi able to break it then 1.6490 is expected zone..

    Not allowed!

  4. #23
    Super Moderator Gamer's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Posts
    8,996
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 1,205
    Given: 433

    THE Point which was resistance currently may more likely would turned into the very strong support , because the marked filled the gap very rapidly , 1.6958 is the currently the main focusing point , its dynamic S/R , breakout in the direction then price will follow it ...

    Not allowed!

  5. #24
    Super Moderator Gamer's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Posts
    8,996
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 1,205
    Given: 433

    We have talked the a pivot yesterday whereas we predicted that if the pivot 1.6958 if break down and then after the selling is expected to be executed at our chart and it happens so nicely and now market around the 1.6848losing more than 100 pips already from that pivot to whom we talk about yesterday and since market has not any nearest support so trend will continue

    Not allowed!

  6. #25
    Trader
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Posts
    106
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    Given: 1
    The period EURNZD daily chart indicates the price movement in apparent rejection after touching line uptrend suggests that act as support for the pair. The dual signals possible reversal to the upside with a view to the resistance level around 1.68010, with possible extension around the area of 1.71128.

    eurnzddaily.jpg

    Not allowed!

  7. #26
    Trader
    Join Date
    Sep 2013
    Posts
    1,458
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 12
    Given: 32
    After a breakout of uptrend channel here, the price totally in the bearish trend and made small correction by re-tested fibo 38.2. So, next week we can wait till the price breakout fibo 0.0 (current support) for the selling entry. Target place at FE 138.2 or FE 161.8.

    eurnzdh4.png

    Not allowed!

  8. #27
    Trader
    Join Date
    Sep 2013
    Posts
    1,458
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 12
    Given: 32
    Although this pair is still under bearish domination but a rebounced from bottom line of trend channel and demand area would be a good trigger for this pair to make further correction till hit back on supply area (fibo 38.2 till 61.8). Exit from buying position after price breakdown level 1.6162.


    Not allowed!

  9. #28
    Trader
    Join Date
    Sep 2013
    Posts
    141
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    Given: 0
    The pair remains under strong pressure to bear concentrated their forces in the area of moving an alligator, it is the blue one today and took southern lights out, but so far prevents further reduce the figure of 6100, a breakthrough which will be a good signal to sell, while we wait for the sample and local minimum of 6060.

    Not allowed!

  10. #29
    Trader
    Join Date
    Sep 2013
    Posts
    258
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    Given: 1
    At lower price, overcame the midline of the channel, indicating that the probability of a decline. MACD is preparing to cross their lines, and then will show the downward direction. I assume that the price after the MACD will show bearish direction, will fall to the bottom of the channel, which, at the moment, is available at the price of 1.6083.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    • File Type: jpg 2.jpg (89.1 KB, 0 views)

    Not allowed!

  11. #30
    Trader
    Join Date
    Sep 2013
    Posts
    258
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    Given: 1
    The price reached the top of the channel and is attempting to break above. But with the rise, the price broke the resistance level, which is available at the price of 1.6189. In this case, MACD shows an upward direction. I assume that the price will rise to the next level of resistance, which is available at the price of 1.6268.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    • File Type: jpg 2.jpg (86.6 KB, 0 views)

    Not allowed!

Page 3 of 96 FirstFirst 12345671353 ... LastLast

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •