How you react if you repeated losses? - Page 241
Page 241 of 242 FirstFirst ... 141191231237238239240241242 LastLast
Results 2,401 to 2,410 of 2411

Thread: How you react if you repeated losses?

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 20
    Given: 9

How you react if you repeated losses?

It is not unknown to anyone that losses are a part of Forex trading business, but still most of the traders want to avoid the losses altogether. They do not want to get a single loss in the business. Even I was the same person for first few weeks of my trading. Even when i sensed that market is not moving what I analysed, I still wanted to close my trade with at least a profit of one pip

I dont wanted any loss but this attitude blew my account most times

So even when I knew that my analysis went wrong, I still waited for an opportunity to close the trade with the smallest profits, But with profit and not with loss. And this attitude of mine many times made me lose all my account balance. So I learned that waiting for profits will not be always good and sometimes we have to accept losses as this business cannot run without loss. I begin to sense that this always profit attitude of mind is not beneficial for my trading and is making me to trade wrongly.

I learned that small profit is not worth taking big risk

So with this losses I learned one thing and that is you cannot make profits in all your trades and at all times. If you try to trade this way then you will rarely end up any day with profits. So you have to turn logical and bear in mind that risk and losses are part of this business and they cannot ever be separated altogether. So learning to accept losses when they are withing acceptable limits is very necessary to move on successfully in this business.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 64
    Given: 56
    the best reaction to lose from market is anger. that's why traders must able to manage their anger and another emotions while trading because it'll just make the situation become worse. losses happens because we created wrong analysis and trade badly. it's not market's fault and we can't blame anything about it. the problems lies within ourself and the solution is to learn.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 7
    Given: 19
    It's recommended that you learn from loss because if you can, it will give you the advantage to make good profits at the best point in time. Your loss must be minimal because this can be done by trying to underhand this loss and know how you can build a working trade for yourself. Loss here should be managed and learning from loss will breed up the chance for traders to trade rightly and hope for a good trade.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 117
    Given: 73
    Been that you have faced loss repeatedly, it will be of a better concern you understand while you are losing this much and what to do to get better in forex. If you must earn here, you must try your best to manage your loss and see you have the possible chance to succeed well. Loss should be managed and the right learning will help us avoid repeating mistakes that can likely cause us to loose huge.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 122
    Given: 24
    Quote Originally Posted by Senorita View Post
    Been that you have faced loss repeatedly, it will be of a better concern you understand while you are losing this much and what to do to get better in forex.
    repeat loss is one most bad thing there can be a lot of things which can be cause of this, but i think when we do not evaluate own trades we face this issue, when we know where market will go we can place right orders but if we do not know how to overcome the loss we can not survive, so make sure you always have some limits in case of loss and profit, learn from every order it will increase experience

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 39
    Given: 13
    Quote Originally Posted by Ulthred View Post
    It's recommended that you learn from loss because if you can, it will give you the advantage to make good profits at the best point in time. Your loss must be minimal because this can be done by trying to underhand this loss and know how you can build a working trade for yourself. Loss here should be managed and learning from loss will breed up the chance for traders to trade rightly and hope for a good trade.
    Repeated losses is not what is scarce as far as the market is concerned, the repeated losses will happen to those traders that are mainly not listening to the mistakes they are making. Some traders will not have good trading strategy, but when they did not reviewing their work to know the problem and proffer solution to it, the trader will only be losing more and that is not a good approach for trading.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 58
    Given: 20
    Loss is something we must always look to manage if we are really sure of earning profits. Many traders don't learn from mistakes and this result to the process of loosing all over again. Forex is risky and its necessary to realize that if we don't manage loss, we will always face huge difficulties in forex. Loss should be well managed and we should try not to trade in the wrong aspect if we don't want to loose easily. Been here will tell you that loss have to be managed and such can as well help us if we are taking the best process to trade.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 80
    Given: 146
    Quote Originally Posted by naeem555 View Post
    repeat loss is one most bad thing there can be a lot of things which can be cause of this, but i think when we do not evaluate own trades we face this issue, when we know where market will go we can place right orders but if we do not know how to overcome the loss we can not survive, so make sure you always have some limits in case of loss and profit, learn from every order it will increase experience
    If we are having the repeated losses then it shows that we are doing something wrong. Then we have to take some break in trading, make some good evaluation and then we get to know the cause of the losses and all that. The losses can be controlled when we have the control over our emotions which is mostly greed and fear which affects us.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 47
    Given: 20
    Quote Originally Posted by Toyen View Post
    Repeated losses is not what is scarce as far as the market is concerned, the repeated losses will happen to those traders that are mainly not listening to the mistakes they are making. Some traders will not have good trading strategy, but when they did not reviewing their work to know the problem and proffer solution to it, the trader will only be losing more and that is not a good approach for trading.
    Yes, i like your comment. The repeated losses is everywhere, the reason for this is the poor way forex traders are trading. If forex traders could trade in the better methods, they will not have repeated losses, they will have success instead of that. One thing again is that the forex traders who are trading the forex field with the necessary practices will know what is not correct in whom they are doing, that will be corrected through their evaluations.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 39
    Given: 13
    Quote Originally Posted by ola4real View Post
    Yes, i like your comment. The repeated losses is everywhere, the reason for this is the poor way forex traders are trading. If forex traders could trade in the better methods, they will not have repeated losses, they will have success instead of that. One thing again is that the forex traders who are trading the forex field with the necessary practices will know what is not correct in whom they are doing, that will be corrected through their evaluations.
    It is not what traders will be praying for, the repeated losses is so frustrating, and there will be a reason for that. Trading the market with the right trading system will avoid the repeated losses for the trader, it is what i know that the trader could use to always trade rightly since the trader know the right pattern they are trading with. Aside that, the traders that will avert the repeated losses need more learning that will correct it.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 31
    Given: 42
    i have learnt to accept loses whenever it comes because loses is part of the business and should be accepted no matter what.this is why we have to use risk management while trading because its a must that we will lose in some trades but if we lose little we will not be affected by the loses and it will be a lot more easier to recover the money that we lost to the market.

Not allowed!

Page 241 of 242 FirstFirst ... 141191231237238239240241242 LastLast