How you react if you repeated losses? - Page 3
Page 3 of 242 FirstFirst 12345671353103 ... LastLast

Thread: How you react if you repeated losses?

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 20
    Given: 9

How you react if you repeated losses?

It is not unknown to anyone that losses are a part of Forex trading business, but still most of the traders want to avoid the losses altogether. They do not want to get a single loss in the business. Even I was the same person for first few weeks of my trading. Even when i sensed that market is not moving what I analysed, I still wanted to close my trade with at least a profit of one pip

I dont wanted any loss but this attitude blew my account most times

So even when I knew that my analysis went wrong, I still waited for an opportunity to close the trade with the smallest profits, But with profit and not with loss. And this attitude of mine many times made me lose all my account balance. So I learned that waiting for profits will not be always good and sometimes we have to accept losses as this business cannot run without loss. I begin to sense that this always profit attitude of mind is not beneficial for my trading and is making me to trade wrongly.

I learned that small profit is not worth taking big risk

So with this losses I learned one thing and that is you cannot make profits in all your trades and at all times. If you try to trade this way then you will rarely end up any day with profits. So you have to turn logical and bear in mind that risk and losses are part of this business and they cannot ever be separated altogether. So learning to accept losses when they are withing acceptable limits is very necessary to move on successfully in this business.

Not allowed!

Thumbs Up
    Received: 141
    Given: 68
    We are not praying for losses but a trader who happens to have repeated loss should work on himself and improve on a perfect means to trade good. Forex is a very risky business and we must look to have a proper strategy before we can earn good here. We must work hard and put our best effort to trade better so we can have a means of success.

Not allowed!

Thumbs Up
    Received: 1
    Given: 0
    working of the new plan to starts with the new terms and use of system and the strategy with the chance on extent to improves of the better work with the manage to deliver stable and constant of performance as delivering returns of profit within the limit of range with the given terms of the new plan.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 18
    Given: 1
    Losing is not really part of our plan and so we have to be better in the right mind of any one trader we have to run the best market in all trading status and be sure of it and be even blessed of it, but when we loss its all the part where we are disestablished both mentally and physically and that is not right at all

Not allowed!

Thumbs Up
    Received: 2
    Given: 0
    those with the decision being with the scenes of field with the entrance on work of the moderation having with the distinct on initials of the good trace on valuation, that trader might focusing with the aspects of indication that those had with the modest on work with the past terms with the appropriation.

Not allowed!

Thumbs Up
    Received: 158
    Given: 236
    On my own facet, the way I will re act will be in a positive way in the sense that I will be more concerned about getting to know what has caused me the loss I have had. And you know I want to take forex trading as a serious business from which I can make good income from, therefore seeing those loss I will try to mend it.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 64
    Given: 30
    In my opinion that the best react when we get some losses . is that we have to have a rest and try to know the most important[point of the false which led us to these losses . i think that by following the best trading ideas we can not get mus=ch losses . and we find that we can size the nature of the market .

Not allowed!

Thumbs Up
    Received: 158
    Given: 236
    Quote Originally Posted by hosny55 View Post
    In my opinion that the best react when we get some losses . is that we have to have a rest and try to know the most important[point of the false which led us to these losses . i think that by following the best trading ideas we can not get mus=ch losses . and we find that we can size the nature of the market .
    Resting alone is not the solution, we have to get to know the reason why we have lost the money. We have to ensure that corrections is been made. I take forex trading so serious that I ensure not to make some mistakes that will lead to me losing that much.

Not allowed!

Thumbs Up
    Received: 31
    Given: 1
    Sometimes repeated losses might be happened, but as long as we have a strong trading plan and a good trading system, then we do not need to be worry. With a strong trading plan and a good trading system, at the end, we still will be able to earn profit every month

Not allowed!

Banned
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 38
    Given: 12
    Quote Originally Posted by elena View Post
    Sometimes repeated losses might be happened, but as long as we have a strong trading plan and a good trading system, then we do not need to be worry. With a strong trading plan and a good trading system, at the end, we still will be able to earn profit every month
    It is possible for traders to have a thing like that, except that it is not good for that to be long before the profits are coming back to the traders. To make good results from what you do in trading is by knowing what i good to be done, that is how you can make your winning as traders. You have to have the good plans you are trading with too.

Not allowed!

Thumbs Up
    Received: 280
    Given: 193
    Quote Originally Posted by elena View Post
    Some errors may continue to repeat itself whether we realize it or not. The best thing is to recover from the slump and back in positive thinking. We must not be silent in an unstable state if we want to succeed in the forex business. Giving up is not the solution of our problems, and emotions will never be able to restore our losses. The only hope is to keep trying and be patient. Believe that one day we can certainly through the difficult times and be successful as the others.

Not allowed!

Page 3 of 242 FirstFirst 12345671353103 ... LastLast