How you react if you repeated losses? - Page 240
Page 240 of 242 FirstFirst ... 140190230236237238239240241242 LastLast
Results 2,391 to 2,400 of 2411

Thread: How you react if you repeated losses?

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 20
    Given: 9

How you react if you repeated losses?

It is not unknown to anyone that losses are a part of Forex trading business, but still most of the traders want to avoid the losses altogether. They do not want to get a single loss in the business. Even I was the same person for first few weeks of my trading. Even when i sensed that market is not moving what I analysed, I still wanted to close my trade with at least a profit of one pip

I dont wanted any loss but this attitude blew my account most times

So even when I knew that my analysis went wrong, I still waited for an opportunity to close the trade with the smallest profits, But with profit and not with loss. And this attitude of mine many times made me lose all my account balance. So I learned that waiting for profits will not be always good and sometimes we have to accept losses as this business cannot run without loss. I begin to sense that this always profit attitude of mind is not beneficial for my trading and is making me to trade wrongly.

I learned that small profit is not worth taking big risk

So with this losses I learned one thing and that is you cannot make profits in all your trades and at all times. If you try to trade this way then you will rarely end up any day with profits. So you have to turn logical and bear in mind that risk and losses are part of this business and they cannot ever be separated altogether. So learning to accept losses when they are withing acceptable limits is very necessary to move on successfully in this business.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 64
    Given: 55
    for traders who just begin to understand how to trade with their strategies, it's harder for them to analyze market with good quality rather than to think about getting a repeated losses. such experience happened mostly for beginners who don't have a strategy to depend on and the rest who's stubborn enough to start this business without learning or practice. bad or good result depends on the efforts we're doing in market. for obvious reasons, they're going to lose their sanity after losing their trades repeatedly and it's their own fault.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 140
    Given: 68
    If you are loosing try to understand what makes it so and see if it's a concern to understand how to develop in this business. Your loss is something you must do well to manage and you should try your best to see you can build a good trade that can lead you to become successful. Your loss should be minimized and this is what is obtainable for traders who would surely work towards learning about this business. If you can learn from loss, it will give you a perfect ability to handle this trade and you can have that which can give you stable chance to make more profitable trade for yourself.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 122
    Given: 24
    Sixteen, yes we need to understand and need to manage as well, actually we people mostly think wrong about market, we think we can work hard and can get success fully but its not as it is, we must need of evaulation process we must need of patience, when we wait we can clear about market and in learning we need of time, without giving it time no one can get success

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 39
    Given: 13
    Quote Originally Posted by naeem555 View Post
    Sixteen, yes we need to understand and need to manage as well, actually we people mostly think wrong about market, we think we can work hard and can get success fully but its not as it is, we must need of evaulation process we must need of patience, when we wait we can clear about market and in learning we need of time, without giving it time no one can get success
    It will be a very lovely thing for traders to know how this business is working, that is what will enables the trader to know how to trade it and make their plans counts with it. Trading the market takes much time and the purpose of the trading has to be preserved by the trader. To do this, traders must be working with the way that will earn for them, the traders must likewise be trading with proper management for their account safety.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Quote Originally Posted by Toyen View Post
    It will be a very lovely thing for traders to know how this business is working, that is what will enables the trader to know how to trade it and make their plans counts with it.
    but it not just plans, if we have good and proper plans then we can earn here then we can make good experience and good orders as well but if we do not have good plans then simply we will lose, so any way you choose but if you are repeating mistakes you can lose here, i recommend you to place some right orders and do some demo for this, if we do not have demo account practice we can not survive for long, so repeated losses are possible to control with some hard work and evaluation process

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 44
    Given: 55
    It will feel so bad that you did loss your money, but it will be a good thing to get to make reviews and then get to know the reason why you have lost your money. You know, it will be more better to know the reason why you have lost your money, when you get to know, then you can make some good corrections to that, therein you get to become profitable.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Quote Originally Posted by Striker$ View Post
    It will feel so bad that you did loss your money, but it will be a good thing to get to make reviews and then get to know the reason why you have lost your money. You know, it will be more better to know the reason why you have lost your money, when you get to know, then you can make some good corrections to that, therein you get to become profitable.
    actually losing always give us some hopeless behavior i know but our proper management our proper analysis and everything can make us good, in trading if we have good loss acceptance we can really make good orders, in trading our success is depended on our capital, on our planning on our targets and personal behavior, so losing is easy if we evaluate and understand in which factor i have issue we can make it good easily

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 58
    Given: 20
    Once we are loosing repeatedly, it's now a huge concern for us to plan on this business and seek on the way we should make ammends. Loss in this trade must be managed and all the possible time to learn is something they can work better for us. Loss here should be minimized and its something that can help us earn always. If we can practice about this business and build a system that works, we will have the possible chance to trade gainfully and see we can manage loss. .

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 39
    Given: 13
    Quote Originally Posted by naeem555 View Post
    actually losing always give us some hopeless behavior i know but our proper management our proper analysis and everything can make us good, in trading if we have good loss acceptance we can really make good orders, in trading our success is depended on our capital, on our planning on our targets and personal behavior, so losing is easy if we evaluate and understand in which factor i have issue we can make it good easily
    When traders are losing and the losses are becoming common, the trader will get to be trading with emotions, the traders will not know what else to do. In this situation, i always like to tell traders to take a break from the market so that the trader will know what is happening wrongly. At times, it might not be the acceptance of losses alone, it could be as a results of the strategy of the trader. It is the correct knowing of the problem that can eventually fix the issue.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 140
    Given: 68
    Loss is not the what's we intend to earn but the wrong management in forex is possible to cause huge loss. If we are not very careful to manage loss, we could have an easy loss that will not go well for us. If you are battling with repeated loss, do well to learn from it and have a plan on how to improve and stay successful. Loss should be managed and as long as we can follow the process to learn, we will be able to build something profitable from our trade.

Not allowed!

Page 240 of 242 FirstFirst ... 140190230236237238239240241242 LastLast