How you react if you repeated losses? - Page 236
Page 236 of 240 FirstFirst ... 136186226232233234235236237238239240 LastLast
Results 2,351 to 2,360 of 2394

Thread: How you react if you repeated losses?

Rookie
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 20
    Given: 9

How you react if you repeated losses?

It is not unknown to anyone that losses are a part of Forex trading business, but still most of the traders want to avoid the losses altogether. They do not want to get a single loss in the business. Even I was the same person for first few weeks of my trading. Even when i sensed that market is not moving what I analysed, I still wanted to close my trade with at least a profit of one pip

I dont wanted any loss but this attitude blew my account most times

So even when I knew that my analysis went wrong, I still waited for an opportunity to close the trade with the smallest profits, But with profit and not with loss. And this attitude of mine many times made me lose all my account balance. So I learned that waiting for profits will not be always good and sometimes we have to accept losses as this business cannot run without loss. I begin to sense that this always profit attitude of mind is not beneficial for my trading and is making me to trade wrongly.

I learned that small profit is not worth taking big risk

So with this losses I learned one thing and that is you cannot make profits in all your trades and at all times. If you try to trade this way then you will rarely end up any day with profits. So you have to turn logical and bear in mind that risk and losses are part of this business and they cannot ever be separated altogether. So learning to accept losses when they are withing acceptable limits is very necessary to move on successfully in this business.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 10
    Given: 6
    Quote Originally Posted by naeem555 View Post
    and here a traders responsibility is to identify these issues and reasons because if we know about loss we can do good later,
    if we know but after losing if we learn its good but the better thing is we learn before losing, if we learn before losing then we can avoid loss, we can trade well and in good manner, so before losing we should learn, if we learn we can earn later good, but if you have lost still its not end of trade, you must need to prepare self for next orders, you can earn some good profit from market after learning

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 37
    Given: 41
    Quote Originally Posted by touqir View Post
    if we know but after losing if we learn its good but the better thing is we learn before losing, if we learn before losing then we can avoid loss, we can trade well and in good manner, so before losing we should learn, if we learn we can earn later good, but if you have lost still its not end of trade, you must need to prepare self for next orders, you can earn some good profit from market after learning
    I'm sure we don't know that we're going to lose our trades unless market is slightly moving towards our stop loss and finally hit them. My main reason is because we've made our analysis and has one purpose to make profits. No traders are making analysis to get losses as their main expectation and if there's traders who do this, they don't have the confidence they need.

Not allowed!
    rules made to be followed, not to be broken

Trader
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 7
    Given: 19
    Learning from loss is something we should get prepared to do because it's from this loss that we can come up with experience which we can surely improve from. Learning from loss is important and every trader in this business should look on the prospect to manage risk and see that the best profits should be made. We should learn from loss and we should understand that its the best way to react is to see that risk can be well managed.

Not allowed!

Rookie
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 11
    Given: 9
    the trader who does not accept the losses will not get profits , I think that the market is full of the good entry points at the same time it is full of false entry this will get the traders some losses , and for many reasons there can be very n good manners to face the losses like making hedging till the market can be very clear to show the right direction to trade with

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 116
    Given: 72
    The best way to manage loss is to ensure we learn from it and don't go about repeating what could cause loss for you. Managing risk is something we must plan about and do see we can make profits from forex. Repeated loss will be a major concern for us and it would be very difficult to manage this business when we don't handle loss. From my loss I take the right lessons and its what gives me the chance to see I can start trading better.

Not allowed!

Rookie
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 106
    Given: 66
    Quote Originally Posted by Senorita View Post
    The best way to manage loss is to ensure we learn from it and don't go about repeating what could cause loss for you. Managing risk is something we must plan about and do see we can make profits from forex. Repeated loss will be a major concern for us and it would be very difficult to manage this business when we don't handle loss. From my loss I take the right lessons and its what gives me the chance to see I can start trading better.
    Main thing in the craze of earning more profits during trading we should not forget about the risks and possible losses in this business. In trading we do make mistakes in the analysis part, in implementing a strategy or following risk management. When we learn from losses, we avoid making the same mistakes again and again, because repeating mistakes is what makes one a big loser.

Not allowed!

Rookie
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 56
    Given: 34
    Quote Originally Posted by Abhishekwala View Post
    Main thing in the craze of earning more profits during trading we should not forget about the risks and possible losses in this business. In trading we do make mistakes in the analysis part, in implementing a strategy or following risk management. When we learn from losses, we avoid making the same mistakes again and again, because repeating mistakes is what makes one a big loser.
    Obviously we are here to earn profits but being a trader we should not forget about the possibility of losses here. We need to enhance our ability on using the Stop loss so that we gain the benefits of using it and further not get repulsive when the SL is hit. Reacting to losses or taking repulsive decisions after facing the losses is only going to worsen the situations for us.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 81
    Given: 114
    In the past when I was new to the market. When I lost my money, I do get mad at the market and then will make some silly moves just to recover my money, but with time, I got to know that I should always make plans for risk management, whereas knowing the amount of money that I can afford losing and then not to take so much risks, doing that. I was able to have my mistakes corrected.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 38
    Given: 13
    There is no trader that will not lose, we can not be certain of what the market will do at any time, that makes us to be trading with imperfection no matter how good we can think we are. One of those things which i know that can limit the losses of traders is when the trader is accepting his losses on time before it is too late to the extent that it will make the trader losses all his trading capital. With proper money and risk management inclusive, the account of that trader will always be saved.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 43
    Given: 19
    Quote Originally Posted by Abhishekwala View Post
    Forex traders can not forget about the risk they are taking, and they have to know that the forex field is risky too. As we are trading, much plans should be worked with the money and risk management to use, and the forex strategy of the trader should be solid. If all of these can be done accordingly, there is no way the forex trader will not enjoy their trading, and they will not allow much losses to ruin their forex accounts.

Not allowed!

Page 236 of 240 FirstFirst ... 136186226232233234235236237238239240 LastLast