My Trading Analysis for Currencies and Futures - Page 3
Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast

Thread: My Trading Analysis for Currencies and Futures

Thumbs Up
    Received: 8
    Given: 9

My Trading Analysis for Currencies and Futures

EUR/USD
    Uptrend is still intact in a triangle configuration. It should continue to rally to 1.3604 or 1.3622 if support around 1.3564 hold. After which a pullback to 1.3564 - 1.3542 zone is possible.

EUR/JPY
    Market should hold major support at 131.14 before rising towards 132.75 or even 133.30 limit.

- - - Updated - - -

Gold CPM 1309

Buy at / above: 1314.0625 Targets: 1322.4791 --- 1331.5839 --- 1340.7199 --- 1349.8872
    Stoploss : 1305.0156

Sell at / below: 1305.0156 Targets: 1296.6480 --- 1287.6591 --- 1278.7015 --- 1269.7752
    Stoploss : 1314.0625

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    Given: 0
    it is easy the programme of problem if we absolutely demand the ability of able bazaar assay to abide to advance in this abundant appointment because there are abounding traders who can not do an able bazaar assay so just the send the money roboForex company

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 1
    Given: 2
    [lang=ar]EURUSD is fluctuating between 1.368 and 1.372 for a long time and there is no change in the numbers. I hope to see the price increasing till atleast 1.38 in the next week so that it will be more profitable for traders who have invested money in this currency pair[/lang]

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    these commerce investigation are old we should attempt to constantly upgrade out commerce investigation if we actually need the culture of successful market analysis to continue to prosper in this excellent newsgroup because there are lots of dealers who can not do an effective market analysis so they all look up to us and they would like to get more from us.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 2
    these industry evaluation are aged we ought to attempt to usually revise out industry evaluation if we want the tradition of efficient marketplace evaluation to carry on to prosper within this excellent community since there are lots of merchants who are able to not do a fruitful marketplace evaluation so tey all lookup to us plus they would like to get more from us.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Very nice thread my friend. I think we should have some more threads like that.it is providing good information and we should share yot skills with the help of forum.it is really a great place to talk about forex and get benefit from others experience.
    As for my analysis next week should a bullish week because commodities and strong currencies like euro/usd and gbp/usd is getting more and more strong.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Given: 17
    As the title says My trading analysis for currencies and futures, I would like to share that I am not a future trader and yet to have any idea about it. Going with my currency trading for more than a year and reward ratio is very low and I was kicked out for several times for my lack of knowledge and wrong money management. Hope to do better in the future. Thanks to all.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    these kinds of trade analysis usually are old we In the event that try to help always update out trade analysis whether when i this season want your culture involving effective market analysis for you to proceed in order to thrive in this brilliant forum since the you\'ll find so many traders that can not do the effective market analysis and so tey many shop up to help us AS WELL AS they want to have additional through us.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Quote Originally Posted by paritosh View Post
    As the title says My trading analysis for currencies and futures, I would like to share that I am not a future trader and yet to have any idea about it. Going with my currency trading for more than a year and reward ratio is very low and I was kicked out for several times for my lack of knowledge and wrong money management. Hope to do better in the future. Thanks to all.
    we should learn more to improve the trading system. still a lot we can do, like joining this forum will help us in the process of learning. best regards

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Given: 1
    [lang=id]i think trader use to trade more in currencies bcz its requires less amount of money to compare with other sector and maximum number of traders are retail trader. also in currency spreads is low, information is available, and more volatile than other.[/lang]

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    these kinds of business research are generally old when i In the event that try to be able to always upgrade out company research whether my spouse and i truly want the lifestyle involving efficient industry research to be able to keep flourish in this superior community since there are lots of investors whom can not do an efficient industry research so tey most go shopping up in order to all of us AS WELL AS they want to get further from us.

Not allowed!

Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast