My Trading Analysis for Currencies and Futures - Page 2
Page 2 of 10 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

Thread: My Trading Analysis for Currencies and Futures

Thumbs Up
    Received: 8
    Given: 9

My Trading Analysis for Currencies and Futures

EUR/USD
    Uptrend is still intact in a triangle configuration. It should continue to rally to 1.3604 or 1.3622 if support around 1.3564 hold. After which a pullback to 1.3564 - 1.3542 zone is possible.

EUR/JPY
    Market should hold major support at 131.14 before rising towards 132.75 or even 133.30 limit.

- - - Updated - - -

Gold CPM 1309

Buy at / above: 1314.0625 Targets: 1322.4791 --- 1331.5839 --- 1340.7199 --- 1349.8872
    Stoploss : 1305.0156

Sell at / below: 1305.0156 Targets: 1296.6480 --- 1287.6591 --- 1278.7015 --- 1269.7752
    Stoploss : 1314.0625

Not allowed!

Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    Given: 0
    I have read your post and found it really nice and most interesting. I would like to say thanks to you that you share this post here with us. I would like to say thanks to you that you share this post here with us. Keep it up.

Not allowed!
    Last edited by Helas; 02-26-2014 at 09:02 AM.

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 5
    Given: 6
    Here i'm saying about my forecast about usd and so usd based pairs. In last month,february us stock performed well and usd wasn't valued much. From the stock chart it seems that investors were getting much faith on us economy. I think in this month economical data from usa will come better than expected and usd will rebound. I expect usd to become enough strong against all currency pairs,i think it will perform best against aud and worst against jpy for taper effect.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 2
    It will really a good and great development in the event you create a thread where you'll be updating your trade analysis for people in the home to consider. The one you gave last is already overdue and nothing is to comment or learn from it. Thisforum brings many traders together wtwith a new view to helping one other.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 3
    My trading analysis on the currency pair GBPUSD:

The price has been fluctuating between 1.6650 and 1.6480 since the last week and the price is expected to fall below 1.6480 in the coming week and the rate may reach 1.6300 as well.

AUDUSD analysis:

The price has been fluctuating between 0.9100 and 0.8940 since a week and the price is expected to rise above 0.9100 in the coming week and so the upside is preferred.

Not allowed!

Thumbs Up
    Received: 7
    Given: 4
    this thread and all the threads like that are very good but i think we should update these threads regularly because in this way we can get the real benefit of this forum.i usually trade with my scalping trick but in gold,i am holding my buy position from 1230 and now the price have crossed the 1300.i have plan to go long in gold because it is best for long term traders.

Not allowed!

Thumbs Up
    Received: 7
    Given: 4
    Quote Originally Posted by satyajit View Post
    #EURUSD US Dollar remains weak on expanded government shutdown. that can lead the USD to Default.I also suggested for Monday morning to sell EUR/USD from the opening price with stops at 1.3635. and with the target of 1.3450 .
    #EURJPY is also on selling mode and it may be touch the 130 area next weak.
    you are right.i agree with you.i have observed the down move at the end of this week.this day i have observed that fundamental was in favor of usd and euro show weakness.i am waiting to come in selling area because i am a scalper and then i would start my work with down market waves with selling orders.i like to trade only in one direction at a time that's way i am looking for confirmation of trend .perhaps during next week,its trend would be confirmed.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 1
    Given: 2
    if a good trader can always trend market , always upgrade out business research if we really want the lifestyle of efficient industry research to keep flourish in this excellent community because there are many investors who can not do an efficient industry research so tey all look up to us and they want to get more from us then we update market information.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 4
    As we can see forex futures operate similarly to traditional stock and commodity futures.There are many advantages to using them for hedging as well as speculation.The distinguishing featurs of forex futures is that they are not traded on a centralized exchange.Forex futures can be used to gedge against currecny fluctuations but some traders use these instruments in pursuit of profit just as they woyld use futures on the spot market.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    yes dear i think you are very wright because eur/usd gbp/usd are on the high peek. and i think it is the time to sell in these two major currencies. british pound and euro is over bought and we can sell at this stage. our target should be 1.6700 for the british pound vs us dollar.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    your this trading estimate are teh good and really helpful to the newly traders but nowadays the gold is in the bearish trend and now it is at the 1302 and it has the bright chance to have a bounce upward but at the spot it has the down trend normally

Not allowed!

Page 2 of 10 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast