My Trading Analysis for Currencies and Futures - Page 10
Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 678910

Thread: My Trading Analysis for Currencies and Futures

Thumbs Up
    Received: 8
    Given: 9

My Trading Analysis for Currencies and Futures

EUR/USD
    Uptrend is still intact in a triangle configuration. It should continue to rally to 1.3604 or 1.3622 if support around 1.3564 hold. After which a pullback to 1.3564 - 1.3542 zone is possible.

EUR/JPY
    Market should hold major support at 131.14 before rising towards 132.75 or even 133.30 limit.

- - - Updated - - -

Gold CPM 1309

Buy at / above: 1314.0625 Targets: 1322.4791 --- 1331.5839 --- 1340.7199 --- 1349.8872
    Stoploss : 1305.0156

Sell at / below: 1305.0156 Targets: 1296.6480 --- 1287.6591 --- 1278.7015 --- 1269.7752
    Stoploss : 1314.0625

Not allowed!

Thumbs Up
    Received: 164
    Given: 90
    I notice that Futures are a bit different from currency pairs because they have opening and closing time during the day unlike the currency pairs and looking at the chart , I discover that there are Future energy , Future Agro, Future metals and Future goods and each of this has some financial instruments under them. I am very good at trading currency pairs but I am not too conversant with trading futures though I have started to observe , watch and study this on demo chart. I would appreciate if anybody in the house with much experience on trading futures could help us shed some light.

Not allowed!

Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    Given: 0
    I think it is much better for every one that do the trades only those pairs where they think that they may judge it more properly and also where the liquidity is more because sometimes analysis are correct but the other side is silent so most either we drop our trade to be more punched or not able to get quick profit. Analysis are the basis for quick money.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    Given: 0
    The usd / chf pair is going on a down movement for the next trading session . After a short consolidation around the 0.9920 level on this session , it might continue its down move directionnal in order to get the daily pivot point resistance , around the 0.9810 level . The SL should be set around the 0.9990 level , and the TP at the 0.9820 level .

Not allowed!

Thumbs Up
    Received: 7
    Given: 5
    Quote Originally Posted by johntedd155 View Post
    The usd / chf pair is going on a down movement for the next trading session . After a short consolidation around the 0.9920 level on this session , it might continue its down move directionnal in order to get the daily pivot point resistance , around the 0.9810 level . The SL should be set around the 0.9990 level , and the TP at the 0.9820 level .
    TRADING PLAN & USDCHF PRICE MAPPING

USDCHF pair, if we see the movement of this pair from the H4 time frame it is actually still in a pretty bearish trend because the price moves down in line with the formation of the line channel. On Thursday yesterday, after making a Lower Low of 0.9715, the price then moved up with a very strong momentum.

At the moment the price is entering the golden ratio 61.8 Fibonacci level which is at the price range of 0.9841, if later the price cannot break the Zone significantly and a reversal candle signal appears, then the opportunity for the USDCHF to go back down in line with the downward trend formed. But if later the price breaks the level, the next target is the upper trendline of the line channel.

Text hide

UCHF.jpg
    [свернуть]

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 94
    Given: 1
    It's better just to sell this pair with a risk management at least 1000 pips. Sell it because the next crisis is just behind us. As long the crisis hit, CHF is likely to shoot to the sky and USDCHF will drop like a rock. Over the short term, anything can happen but this pair is very clear already over the longer term. We need to know which is better for our own risk calculation and which suits our own trading better too.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 64
    Given: 30
    for the current trading on the EUR , USD pair there is a good state of the swing trading , between the price at 1.1400 , and the support lines at 1.1340 , so both of the two currencies is very weak to break any of the two lines , thus by having good data relates to any of them I think that the trend will be clearly known

Not allowed!

Thumbs Up
    Received: 7
    Given: 12
    If you create such a thread, it's a really good and great development where you can update your business analysis to consider the people in the home. One you have given last is already pending and commented or there is nothing to learn from it. These forums combine many businesses together and give a view to help each other.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 3
    Given: 1
    Good analysis is the basic platform for success in Forex and when it is well analyzed for right prediction then its very certain that we will make profits and other way round.I always love a any thread where fellow traders can learn from your analysis and also combine ideas on a particular currency trend.

Not allowed!

Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 678910