Get profit with moving average levels
Page 1 of 127 123451151101 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 1269

Thread: Get profit with moving average levels

  1. #1
    Rookie
    Join Date
    Sep 2013
    Posts
    2,680
    Promo (¢)
    240
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 30
    Given: 1

    Get profit with moving average levels

    I develop this strategy by myself. I found that in this week this strategy works well for me, and i can make profit in this week for more than 10% in this week only and i want to share this strategy. This strategy works well in GBP/USD, EUR/USD and AUD/USD. I use moving average only. With this setting
    M2FI7JM.pngpsee.png

    Use this level :
    level 1 : 60
    level 2 : 40
    level 3 : 20
    level 4 : -20
    level 5 : -40
    level 6 : -60
    Then the chart will be like this
    roboforex.jpg

    - Buy entry : if the price close or hit the -40 level, TP 15 pips
    If the price move down again, you can use martiangle system, open with double lot in level -60, and use TP 20 pips
    - Sell entry : if the price close or hit the 40 level, TP 15 pips
    If the price move up again, open double lot in level 60, and TP to 20 pips

    Example of entry point :
    roboforex.jpg

    Not allowed!

  2. #2
    Rookie
    Join Date
    Sep 2013
    Posts
    2,680
    Promo (¢)
    240
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 30
    Given: 1
    Our first position today, Sell EUR/USD 1. 3618 Hit TP 15 pips
    gOsHSSb.png
    The price movement on other pairs looks still sideway. Wait and see if the price touch the level 40 or -40 on moving average, and we can trade again..
    Hope this strategy will profitable for us..

    Not allowed!

  3. #3
    Registered user
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Location
    Male
    Posts
    1,963
    Promo (¢)
    500
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 18
    Given: 17
    This is a good suggestion for the newbie. I appreciate it and I will follow it in my further trading. But i think that self strategy is the best, the strategy we developed by facing loss/taking profit is the best strategy according to me. Anyways, we hope that such types of learning elements will continue further so that newbie like me can become benefited.

    Not allowed!

  4. #4
    Rookie
    Join Date
    Sep 2013
    Posts
    2,680
    Promo (¢)
    240
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 30
    Given: 1
    Quote Originally Posted by Jamuna View Post
    This is a good suggestion for the newbie. I appreciate it and I will follow it in my further trading. But i think that self strategy is the best, the strategy we developed by facing loss/taking profit is the best strategy according to me. Anyways, we hope that such types of learning elements will continue further so that newbie like me can become benefited.
    Yes, i have been using this strategy from last week and until now, this strategy still good and profitable. This strategy is very easy, even for beginner.
    I already get better profit in this week by using this strategy. You can try it and know how powerful of this moving average level. This is the last night chart : Sell EUR/USD.
    yqst.png
    Hit TP 15 pips.. Nice trading

    Not allowed!

  5. #5
    Rookie
    Join Date
    Sep 2013
    Posts
    2,680
    Promo (¢)
    240
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 30
    Given: 1
    The other signal from GBP/USD, this chart is yesterday chart, and we know that the signal from this strategy still valid
    kFQGu5e.png
    Take 15 pips or 20 pips will be hit TP. but yesterday i dont trade because i do some other work, then i dont have time for trading, but i just want to share that this strategy is still good and give us profit if we use it

    Not allowed!

  6. #6
    Rookie
    Join Date
    Sep 2013
    Posts
    2,680
    Promo (¢)
    240
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 30
    Given: 1
    Quote Originally Posted by dkarev View Post
    well i have gone through this your strategy and i like it,though am not a short term trader but i just review it and i saw it one of the good strategies for short term trader,i lone to hold position for few days because i dont like the idea of aiming for few pips when trading,this yours strategy will really for short term trader in forex.
    Yes, short term trading. But this strategy need more risk, because we dont use any stop loss. I just thinking about how to place the stop loss, but i still need time to thinking about it. Then if we use stop loss, we dont need use any martingale system. A few days ago, GBP/USD down for many pips, and i need to trade with 4 level, and it really very risky

    Not allowed!

  7. #7
    Registered user
    Join Date
    Oct 2013
    Posts
    8
    Promo (¢)
    80
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    Given: 0
    On your example, if the currency price touches the moving average dropped to -40 you suggest to take long positions with a TP 15, then if the market goes down again to touch the Moving Average -60 take long positions again with the TP 15, What if the market is still down again until -80 or -90 is going to take long positions again??​​? And It will be at risk with equity

    Not allowed!

  8. #8
    Rookie
    Join Date
    Sep 2013
    Posts
    2,680
    Promo (¢)
    240
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 30
    Given: 1
    Quote Originally Posted by faridridwan View Post
    On your example, if the currency price touches the moving average dropped to -40 you suggest to take long positions with a TP 15, then if the market goes down again to touch the Moving Average -60 take long positions again with the TP 15, What if the market is still down again until -80 or -90 is going to take long positions again??​​? And It will be at risk with equity
    Yes, it will be risky if we dont use good money management. we must start with small lotsize at the first level. The weakness of this strategy is dont use any stop loss. I just thinking about it and want to put stop loss, then we dont need to open any other level, do you have any idea how to put our stop loss?
    Quote Originally Posted by zank haidar View Post
    forgiveness, you has not explained at TF you to apply this technique? this technique looks like which has have ever been studied in other forum... how you to overcome false signal?
    I'm using timeframe H1.

    Not allowed!

  9. #9
    Rookie Azis Muslim's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2013
    Posts
    4,832
    Promo (¢)
    -20
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 268
    Given: 172
    What a great technique sir. Do you mind if I apply this in my trade because it looks good and profitable. By the way, can I apply this in higher time frame such as H1 for bigger profit and accuracy? Can I increase the take profit level more than 15 pips or 20 pips? Is this supported by trend because if it does, I'm sure I will use this technique. Forgive me if I ask to much questions sir, because I like this technique.

    Not allowed!

  10. #10
    Rookie
    Join Date
    Sep 2013
    Posts
    2,680
    Promo (¢)
    240
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 30
    Given: 1
    Quote Originally Posted by Azis Muslim View Post
    What a great technique sir. Do you mind if I apply this in my trade because it looks good and profitable. By the way, can I apply this in higher time frame such as H1 for bigger profit and accuracy? Can I increase the take profit level more than 15 pips or 20 pips? Is this supported by trend because if it does, I'm sure I will use this technique. Forgive me if I ask to much questions sir, because I like this technique.
    No, you can't because the level of the moving average will be confusing if we trade with higher or lower timeframe. If we like to use higher timeframe, then we need to use different level of moving average, this level of moving average just can used for H1 timeframe only. because the level is use the daily range of GBP/USD

    Not allowed!

Page 1 of 127 123451151101 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •