Page 1 of 38 1234511 ... LastLast

Thread: VH Indicator

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 81
    Given: 14

VH Indicator

Hello friends

From my own collection, i am sharing my own indicator which is a system. If you want to use any other indicator , like for e.g. you can use RSI with default setting. Or stoch with default setting too. Or even MACD indicator for divergence to help you trade against the trend. It is really a very good strategy from my point of view. You need to backtest and forward test on demo account first. Then only use it on live account.

Rule to enter:

If blue color appears, enter BUY
    If red color appears, enter SELL

Exit when the color changes.

Basically it is a trend indicator and requires no stop loss. But we have to do money management. Its not a get quick rich system / indicator at all.

2nqvced.jpg

Vh indicator.zip

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 1
    Given: 0
    Thanks for sharing the indicator bro so you are focusing only on one indicator but I want to suggest you to share some more strategy here it will help everyone here to understand about the charts and we can place some good trades in the market let me check this indicators thanks a lot

Not allowed!

Banned
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 14
    Given: 7
    I really liked this strategy. I looks great by checking the pictures.
    I have also downloaded the indicator and i am setting the indicator on my charts as i am writing this post.
    Wow! It looks really great. I will backtest more and then would trade if it is really great on small time frame.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 12
    Given: 32
    Aha, a good indicator bro and surely it will reduce a stressful here because we just need to open trade base on the colour of indicator. But, mr Taharoyal, is it better by following the current colour or wait for the changing colour ? and which one is more profitable ?.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 13
    Given: 1
    Quote Originally Posted by Dheeraj View Post
    Thanks for sharing the indicator bro so you are focusing only on one indicator but I want to suggest you to share some more strategy here it will help everyone here to understand about the charts and we can place some good trades in the market let me check this indicators thanks a lot
    indeed only this indicator can be enough for the thread starter to make a good entry signal since it is a system that suits the thread starter, even though the thread starter still needs to explain this trading system with more charts. This system may work for some people but the secret of success in forex is to develop your own system that suits you

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 1
    Given: 0
    well now a days in the market many types of new indicator but who indicator is best is i am not idea so when you use any indicator so must see the all information and get best knowledge of that indicator and then use to in your trade , VH indicator is new so i have no idea that is best or not.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 3
    Given: 2
    this is good indicator for scalping this is simple and good with 1 hour and 30 min time frame. if any one can use it on h4 or 1 day time frame i think this is better for small time frame. this is easy to understand able i think this is good indicator for newbie. this is good for scalping with small lot sizes.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 268
    Given: 174
    I will try to use it in my demo account first sir. I'm still confuse to see the picture and I'm sure that the color will change after several candlestick go down or up in average pips. Dear sir, how to determine the correct entry and exit since this indicator must be laggy too. Can we combine this indicator with another supportive method or indicators? Thank you sir.

Not allowed!

Banned
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 285
    Given: 50
    This is the first time that i am seeing this kind of trading indicator, but with the way that i have seen it, it seems that it will be better if i use it on the 4 hours trading chart, and with this, the risk management will still be enhanced, and the money will be higher if it faces the direction i choose truly. I appreciate it has it is the trend and reverse trend indicator, and i hope it will not lag.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 81
    Given: 14
    Quote Originally Posted by cozard007 View Post
    This is the first time that i am seeing this kind of trading indicator, but with the way that i have seen it, it seems that it will be better if i use it on the 4 hours trading chart, and with this, the risk management will still be enhanced, and the money will be higher if it faces the direction i choose truly. I appreciate it has it is the trend and reverse trend indicator, and i hope it will not lag.
    Yes ! You are right. In 4 hours time frame and even on daily, you will get filtered results. But losses will also occur. But if you backtest, you can get to know that the success ratio is between 65% - 75% . But you have to trade every possible trades as much as possible to get the best results.

Not allowed!

Page 1 of 38 1234511 ... LastLast