Page 1 of 111 123451151101 ... LastLast

Thread: Breakout Forex System

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 80
    Given: 14

Breakout Forex System

Hello friends

Many traders asked me if i knew any breakout strategy which i USED MYSELF before

So this time, i am going and showing you the same breakout strategy which i am , myself, using it.

You have to trade this strategy with full concentration and motivation.

10r729y.jpg

SURE_FOREX_SYSTEM.zip

P.S. Already all the instructions are written on the picture attached above. You have to trade this strategy and first backtest it, then trade on demo. If you are satisfied then you can use it on your real trading account as well. Please dont directly jump trading this strategy on a live account.

Not allowed!

Am fuly awear of the difficulties of life,so ill try to bounce back
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 9
    Given: 1
    Price break out strategy is the consolidation of price at key support or resistance level(that is the process at which the bulls and the bears are battling for control)and there are different ways to trade such markets,some experts would suggest that it's a good time to heagde while some would say its best you wait for the break out to see how price reacts.what ever manner you choose just near in mind the risk of trading during volatile periods so it important you apply proper risk management.

Not allowed!

Banned
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 285
    Given: 50
    This is one of the best that any forex trader can get, and it is very popular among the experienced and professional forex traders. You will only need the skill of the breakout if the market is raging too. But in the case that you follow this, make sure that the stop loss that you are using is just below the candle that you enter breaking system as well. This will safe you from false breakout.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 3
    Given: 0
    I think this is one of the best way to earn some good amount pips in some short time. Breakout happens most of the time during news hours. One news have a lot of possibilities and we can earn good from a news trough a lot of way. For breakout trading you just need good skill at analyzing so that you can predict the future flow or movement. Take some safety steps if you trade using this way. I mean using stop loss wisely. Good luck..

Not allowed!

Banned
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 105
    This is one of the scary way of trdaing forex, i do not like this at all because it will make me to lose my money if the breakout comes back to te opposite side that i have taken, this will make me look like a fool after all. I did it sometimes, it is always take off my stop loss all the time i place the market using it.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Quote Originally Posted by silverlady View Post
    This is one of the scary way of trdaing forex, i do not like this at all because it will make me to lose my money if the breakout comes back to te opposite side that i have taken, this will make me look like a fool after all. I did it sometimes, it is always take off my stop loss all the time i place the market using it.
    No! Not at all. This is not a scary system. Just trade the break-out and always use stop loss.
    Just above/below the box, put pending orders if you are not near your workstation for trading. And for stop loss, choose it 2pips above/below the box (+spreads too) . Its a really good strategy . You can even backtest it :)

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 4
    Given: 5
    Quote Originally Posted by taharoyal52 View Post
    Hello friends

Many traders asked me if i knew any breakout strategy which i USED MYSELF before

So this time, i am going and showing you the same breakout strategy which i am , myself, using it.

You have to trade this strategy with full concentration and motivation.

10r729y.jpg

SURE_FOREX_SYSTEM.zip

P.S. Already all the instructions are written on the picture attached above. You have to trade this strategy and first backtest it, then trade on demo. If you are satisfied then you can use it on your real trading account as well. Please dont directly jump trading this strategy on a live account.
    it seems to be good but I have a question what if the price don't get this 20 pips profits? then when I should use stop loss level? and also what is the idea about the box do it determine a specific period as I traded before using a system similar like that but without indicators as I waited for the Asian period and draw a line at the higher price and another one on the lower price and enter when the price hit this levels.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Quote Originally Posted by cozard007 View Post
    This is one of the best that any forex trader can get, and it is very popular among the experienced and professional forex traders. You will only need the skill of the breakout if the market is raging too. But in the case that you follow this, make sure that the stop loss that you are using is just below the candle that you enter breaking system as well. This will safe you from false breakout.
    This indeed is one of the best strategies in forex trading to make a profit, but of course we have to be careful in analyzing when a breakout occurs in a forex trading, because if we are not careful it means we will not be able to make a profit even if we sometimes not analyze well we will just get loss in trading forex.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Quote Originally Posted by opan View Post
    This indeed is one of the best strategies in forex trading to make a profit, but of course we have to be careful in analyzing when a breakout occurs in a forex trading, because if we are not careful it means we will not be able to make a profit even if we sometimes not analyze well we will just get loss in trading forex.
    I would advice you that you should trade the breakout which is in accordance with the previous true trend. THis will help you maximize your profits and winning chances and the loosing chances would be very very less because you would be following the advice of experts which says to always follow the trend.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    The most important factor in Forex trading is to know the trend of the market and we all need to identify the trend by using the indicators. This break out strategy is good one and I need to test it at my demo account a trader needs to understand the practice is the best way to build your skill high. the more skill mean the more chance to earn money.

Not allowed!

Page 1 of 111 123451151101 ... LastLast