We Should Need More Basic Education For Forex Business
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: We Should Need More Basic Education For Forex Business

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 6
    Given: 0

We Should Need More Basic Education For Forex Business

Forex platform are very difficulty and very high risky. so, to become succeed in this business we needed more basic education. For that we should read carefully forex forum. I think my short experience that, forex forum is the best education section for learning more. can anyone agree with me ?

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 1
    Well I don't think so that forex is very hard to learning if you will focus on hard work and will learn step by step here you will surely become a good trader but never become greedy in the market and you should have patience in the market that's true that we should have basic education first here after that you can do demo trading practice and can learn the most important parts of forex

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 19
    True, we did have to get a basic forex education before entering into a more difficult stage of forex trading. Forex Forum is one of the best place to learn forex, because through forex forum we can get many lessons and other support provided by the forex forum.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 12
    Given: 4
    Quote Originally Posted by Anjan Das View Post
    Forex platform are very difficulty and very high risky. so, to become succeed in this business we needed more basic education. For that we should read carefully forex forum. I think my short experience that, forex forum is the best education section for learning more. can anyone agree with me ?
    Yes i think if we want to get the success in the trading and want to make the more profit in the trading then we need to basic knowledge of the trading and i think if we avoid the loss in the trading so we need to have the more and more basic knowledge of the trading and need more practice of the trading to make the more profit in the trading.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 13
    Given: 1
    It is certainly a bit difficult for most new and inexperienced traders to make consistent profit from their trading. That is why it is important for forex traders to study continously and to gain experience by demo trading and also trading in live cent account.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 14
    Given: 9
    yes any Forex forum will be a good place to have more experience and also it will be a great place to share our trading strategy to be able to trade more successfully and more profitably .and i think this forum helped me so much to have new ideas about this business .

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 3
    Forex basic is must needed for all the forex trader and we need to understand that with out basic knowledge we can not do any trading even can not open an account at broker house. Because in the form there we have to select the leverage and if a trader does not know the leverage then how do he open an account.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 2
    Basic education is very much required for a Forex trader while trading in Forex trading business.It always help a trader to understand the Forex business very well and it also makes to trade easily and risk free.A trader need to study more and more and gain experience by practicing in demo account and after that try to trade in real accounts.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 5
    Given: 1
    Yes dear we need basic education for learning the forex trading. Basic education is good then we will be able to understand the complex nature of this market . A trader who have strong IQ level will able to understand quickly than other person because its mind level is much sharper.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    Yes it is true that we should need more basic education for the Forex business.I think Basic eduction is very important in Forex trading.If a trader has basic education he can easily learn about the Forex trading.He will be able to learn knowledge and experience in a very short time which is very important to earn and get success in this business.

Not allowed!

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast