EUR/CHF - Page 51
Page 51 of 118 FirstFirst ... 4147484950515253545561101 ... LastLast

Thread: EUR/CHF

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 33
    Given: 2

EUR/CHF

Thread for EUR/CHF discussion - latest news, technical analysis, forecasts and opinions.

Not allowed!
    Nothing personal, rules only.

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 2
    Given: 0
    some good buying signals shown today on the hourly chart of the EURCHF as the price have a blue arrow as the last signal that viewed by the EMA crossover indicator which uses a 2 exponential moving averages with an unsimilar shifts and you can see the red line crossing above the blue one to act as a buy signal.
    it happens also on the QQE indicator that is clear on the chart lines above the fifty levels and showing a buy cross.
    We target the area 1.2075 by performing buy orders until I can get a new sell cross by the 2 exponential moving averages.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 20
    Given: 13
    EURCHF rebounds after touched the support area. A bullish harami may make the pair continues to climb up higher. However the overal trend is still bearish, so we will expected that the pair will moves down again and tries to break support area to continue move lower.

Not allowed!
    “Not everything that can be counted counts, and not everything that counts can be counted.”
    ― Albert Einstein

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 4
    Given: 5
    A down channel is now drawn on the EURCHF and the price is suggested to keep going downward on the short term Also you can see the price hits the up edge of donchain channel which may be a signal for heading south If you checked Awesome oscillator it shows a red bar above the level of 0 to indicate a sell signal at the current time Also the stostatic is showing a bullish singal by having a buy cross and the lines near the level of 80 I gess according to this data selling can be a winning bet and you can target the low level of donchain channel but waiting a confirmation from the awesome oscillator can increase the chance for winning sell trades

Not allowed!

Banned
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    the blue dots appearing above the candle bars indicates that the price today is going to be heading upward depending on the price’s position we are going to determine where the price would be heading so if the price remained in its position lower than 1.2057 which act as a strong support at this moment also it happens to be a weekly pivot point at the same time then I do believe that the price would be heading north only till it meets the next weekly pivot resistance at 1.2092 .
    But what if red dots appeared indicating bearish trades and the price bypassed the support 1.2057 and headed for the opposite direction then I do believe that the price in this condition would be heading south until it reaches the price 1.2039 which is the next support and the next pivot level of the week.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    While analyzing the EURCHF there is an down trend due to the chart as it shown an up arrow and a red candles at Henikien Ashi indicator. In mean while the T3_clean indicator make an intersiction with Snake indicator to form a buy signal on the short term. At last the Trend session indicator showa a blue signal which means that there is a strong possiblilty of up trend for now. By previous givens I think that chosing buy trades is the best choice for current situation. For the target of buy operations we can consier that the resistance 1.2125 is a good point to get profits for any buy positions.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 1
    By taking a look upon the EURCHF chart I can deduce that the price will be forming a up directional trend and that's of course according to the price which is located at higher level from the 21 average line the best usage for it would be for filtering trades that's why I will stick to buy orders until the price goes on a lower level than it.
    The intersection between the EMA 5 which is considered slow and the SMA 5 which is considered fast is giving us a Buy signal which is not the same like the main trend that we discussed before in order to be sure and make the orders stronger using the RSI and Moving Average 21 intersection shown is clearly giving us a sell signal intersection as a result to that it is clear that it support the main direction As a result to what has been said before I do think that buying would be the action taking place today and using the fractals indicator determining the targets which are currently at 1.2071 would be easier.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 2
    some good selling signals shown today on the hourly chart of the EURCHF as the price have a red arrow as the last signal that viewed by the EMA crossover indicator which uses a 2 exponential moving averages with an unsimilar shifts and you can see the red line crossing below the blue one to act as a sell signal.
    it happens also on the QQE indicator that is clear on the chart lines Below the fifty levels and showing a sell cross.
    We target the area 1.207 by performing sell orders until I can get a new buy cross by the 2 exponential moving averages.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 20
    Given: 13
    EURCHF is now moving down to re-test support area. On the third attempt, we expect that the pair will manages to break the support area to continue go down. However if today the pair rejected again and bounces up, then it may moves up for several upcoming days.

Not allowed!
    “Not everything that can be counted counts, and not everything that counts can be counted.”
    ― Albert Einstein

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 4
    Given: 5
    A down channel is now drawn on the EURCHF and the price is suggested to keep going downward on the short term Also you can see the price hits the down edge of donchain channel which may be a signal for heading north If you checked Awesome oscillator it shows a green bar below the level of 0 to indicate a buy signal at the current time Also the stostatic is showing a bullish singal by having a buy cross and the lines near the level of 20 I gess according to this data buying can be a winning bet and you can target the high level of donchain channel but waiting a confirmation from the awesome oscillator can increase the chance for winning buy trades

Not allowed!

Banned
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    the red dots appearing above the candle bars indicates that the price today is going to be heading downward depending on the price’s position we are going to determine where the price would be heading so if the price remained in its position lower than 1.2092 which act as a strong resistance at this moment also it happens to be a weekly pivot point at the same time then I do believe that the price would be heading south only till it meets the next weekly pivot support at 1.2057 .
    But what if blue dots appeared indicating bullish trades and the price bypassed the resistance 1.2092 and headed for the opposite direction then I do believe that the price in this condition would be heading north until it reaches the price 1.2109 which is the next resistance and the next pivot level of the week.

Not allowed!

Page 51 of 118 FirstFirst ... 4147484950515253545561101 ... LastLast