Add date: 13 May 2016 16:15:39
    Start date: 13 May 2016 16:15:39
    End date: 12 May 2017 00:00:00
    Risk level: Minimum
    Commission for profit: 30 %
    Pie size: 300 USD
    Trading strategy: Support and Resistance

Not allowed!
    Last edited by Gamer; 05-14-2016 at 08:36 PM.

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 1
    Given: 0
    I can see that hukam have a minimum $100 investment, you have to put at least that to start with him. I think he have not mentioned about the fixed earning there, the risk size can be seen in the thread, for more further more detail you should check his robo forex copy fx account offers by visiting his copy fx account account link.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 11
    Given: 5
    Quote Originally Posted by yezid View Post
    I can see that hukam have a minimum $100 investment, you have to put at least that to start with him. I think he have not mentioned about the fixed earning there, the risk size can be seen in the thread, for more further more detail you should check his robo forex copy fx account offers by visiting his copy fx account account link.
    i think you should also check because he left trading here from a time. he lost some amount and left but this is wrong i do not appreciate this thing. here we spend time and mostly we all have some years of experience so how we can quit here how we can waste time of years? we should improve our trading it can make us successor and make us expert in trading

Not allowed!

Thumbs Up
    Received: 40
    Given: 13
    Quote Originally Posted by altafch View Post
    i think you should also check because he left trading here from a time. he lost some amount and left but this is wrong i do not appreciate this thing. here we spend time and mostly we all have some years of experience so how we can quit here how we can waste time of years? we should improve our trading it can make us successor and make us expert in trading
    I also felt strange when I checked this trading journal, I thought the owner of the journal has resumed work on it. This trader last activity is more than a year, I don't think it is necessary for us to keep the trading journal of long gone trader active for him. But I will not call it a waste of years as you said, he may still be trading but not have this journal active again.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 122
    Given: 24
    Quote Originally Posted by Toyen View Post
    I also felt strange when I checked this trading journal, I thought the owner of the journal has resumed work on it. This trader last activity is more than a year, I don't think it is necessary for us to keep the trading journal of long gone trader active for him. But I will not call it a waste of years as you said, he may still be trading but not have this journal active again.
    yes there are some journal where people are not active , like i have some journal but i am updating one, just thinking to remove other and want to open a new one where i will continue my activity because i have changed some strategy working so after some more confirmation will share with people also, but after at least 1 more month because after confirmation i will share

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 69
    Given: 48
    trading with support and resistance is good and effective and the trader that trades with them will be able to maximize the profits because he will choose the best positions of trading and so he will keep trading always effective and profitable and so he will be able to in the market for long time and will be able to make more and more money.

Not allowed!

Banned
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 1
    Given: 0
    Quote Originally Posted by Toyen View Post
    We shouldn't expect anyone to run a trading journal forever, the op of the thread might not trading the strategy more or might not interested in posting trades journal. But we should appreciate what is on this journal because the information there are always helpful to new traders, the journal should still remain as so that new traders can learn from the quality posts that is on it.

Not allowed!

Page 19 of 19 FirstFirst ... 91516171819