Add date: 13 May 2016 16:15:39
    Start date: 13 May 2016 16:15:39
    End date: 12 May 2017 00:00:00
    Risk level: Minimum
    Commission for profit: 30 %
    Pie size: 300 USD
    Trading strategy: Support and Resistance

Not allowed!
    Last edited by Gamer; 05-14-2016 at 08:36 PM.

Thumbs Up
    Received: 164
    Given: 90
    Quote Originally Posted by Hukam View Post
    Commission for profit: 30%
    Does this mean that for every profit made by those who copy your trades, you will get 30% while they will go away with 70 % ? I have not really understood this forex copy account stuff and I would like to know. I have clicked the link you put in your thread and I could see that your account had a maximum drawdown of almost 82% and this will repel people for having anything to do with this kind of manager

Not allowed!

Banned
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 211
    Given: 390
    Oh yes sir you are right I think yes he have a lot of draw down going in account trading with $100 investment is never easy thing for a trader we should take care of risk management and money management so that we can manage nicely our $100 account. I think risk is taken very high that's why he have big draw down, Regarding Commission you are right that 70% for investor and 30% for the manager. Within two months I am also opening the copy fx account for the next level upgrade lets see.

Not allowed!

Thumbs Up
    Received: 2
    Given: 0
    the history shows of the worse on records with the over limit on use with the risks to put with the trading order. those are impossible for professional money manager to work with 35 pips on resistance, as 100 deposit should not to work with the 0.35 lotsize and i guess those were not a mistake on displacing numbers but traders decision which results of the losing with order.

Not allowed!

Banned
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 125
    Given: 262
    Its said to see that hukam have a big draw down in trading account and lack of risk management and money management becoming the main cause of it, as far I know so many time he have shared his style with us I think he have problem with the management otherwise trading can be done smoothly with technical trading. Hope next time he will take care of his management. I would suggest him to use 0.01 lot size if he is depositing 100 USD in account.

Not allowed!

Thumbs Up
    Received: 79
    Given: 19
    Quote Originally Posted by Earnperfect View Post
    Its said to see that hukam have a big draw down in trading account and lack of risk management and money management becoming the main cause of it, as far I know so many time he have shared his style with us I think he have problem with the management otherwise trading can be done smoothly with technical trading. Hope next time he will take care of his management. I would suggest him to use 0.01 lot size if he is depositing 100 USD in account.
    yes i guess as hukam came from bangladesh that have with the similarity with traders from india that they shown as running nihilist trading style on occupying the high risks strategy with the trading that those should leads with the inconsistency of traders personality having with the unstable emotion with the entrance as by the market session of trading jobs,
    that those are impossible to work of the market initiatives or market condition as of the investor jesse livermoore to work with the 35 pips on resistance by the main order attribution with the submission.

Not allowed!
    Last edited by lawners1791; 05-11-2016 at 07:47 PM.

Thumbs Up
    Received: 250
    Given: 495
    Thanks for all of your comment folks, All of you are negative about the my result and honestly speaking you all are right about the result. I had a very bad risk management and money management use in trading but now I will take care of that next time. I am again reopening my new copy fx trading account till evening today and hope this time I will able to do trade better trading with proper risk management and money management.

Not allowed!

Thumbs Up
    Received: 79
    Given: 19
    i used to guess you as from bangladesh but both of the copyfx page shows of india flag that you must be from india.
    not from bangladesh.
    who tells you were from bangladesh in the forum anyhow?

Not allowed!

Thumbs Up
    Received: 250
    Given: 495
    I don't know mate but I have also found in the past that a lot of member's are from India, Indonesia, in this forum.

Not allowed!

Thumbs Up
    Received: 71
    Given: 139
    What a great trading performance sir right now there are couple of copy fx accounts have been created by the insider member but I think you have a very nice positivity in your account rather than the other members. Its good to see that you have almost 3% growth in your trading account but I don't know that you are short term or a long term trader and what is the size of your risk in trading account, as I can see that the risk is showing minimum in your copy fx account.

Not allowed!

Page 1 of 19 1234511 ... LastLast