Add date: 13 May 2016 16:15:39
    Start date: 13 May 2016 16:15:39
    End date: 12 May 2017 00:00:00
    Risk level: Minimum
    Commission for profit: 30 %
    Pie size: 300 USD
    Trading strategy: Support and Resistance

Not allowed!
    Last edited by Gamer; 05-14-2016 at 09:36 PM.

Thumbs Up
    Received: 250
    Given: 495
    Well, this is the power of Friday market anything can be seen changed on this day, was not expecting this kind of heavy reversal from the market. But I respect the market decision and now I am waiting for that area as shown in the picture below this will be a very crucial point for me because it will decide that market will go up or down from here. So that's all for the Friday market and hope next week will be some positive for me. Happy trading everyone good time.

Not allowed!

Thumbs Up
    Date June 13 2016 Day Monday

Live Market update & My current trades

Current Live Aud/Usd Trade Setup detail:

Pair :Aud/Usd Current Market Price is: 0.74057
    Time frame: H4
    Trading setup: Support and Resistance
    Trade opened at the price of 0.72392
    Take Profit Level = 0.78360
    Stop loss = 0.71273
    Risk and Reward= 1:8
    Risk Management= 1 to 5% risk per trade

Good evening everybody, as I had mentioned on my last post that market can hit that support area but its very good to see that SMA 200 have good support for the aud/usd market today. Now I have got the confirmation of buy again in my chart,

As you can see in the chart shown as above that market have a good bounce from the 200 SMA support and I think that market will again climb to its resistance point from where its fallen down. Hope in coming days we will able to see the level of 0.75000 again. I am still holding my trades with current take profit and stop loss levels and I feel that it will take some months to achieve my 1:8 risk and reward target, looking forward forward for it and positive about it. Ok folks see you tomorrow have a good time.

Not allowed!
    Last edited by Hukam; 06-15-2016 at 03:16 PM.

Thumbs Up
    Date June 15 2016 Day Wednesday

Closed Trade: AUD/USD closed on 0.7342 with the profit of 100 pips

New Trade Setup

Pair :Aud/Usd Current Market Price is: 0.74019
    Trade opened at the price of 0.74019
    Take Profit Level = 0.77040
    Stop loss = 0.7100
    Risk and Reward= 1:1

Hello folks I am happy to see that aud/usd have made a good correction from the bounce back of 200 SMA and its a very good sign of bullish market for me. I had closed my last trade because market was crossing the SMA 200 but it have again supported the market well and now I am buying again within the current price and my take profit and stop loss levels will be same like before. Take Profit Level = 0.77040,Stop loss = 0.7100. Hope fundamentals will also support the current market rally of the Aud/Usd currency pair. I have nailed around to 300 pips from my all last trades and I have achieved around to 3% of my account.

As we can see in the chart that trend line is also support the Aud/Usd pair and I hope that it will carry on with the same bullish movement toward the upper area of 0.7500. I have got a very good reward in last trade, but now I have to work with the equal risk and reward in my current trade setup because I have already achieved the 300 pips from this trade.

Not allowed!
    Last edited by Hukam; 06-15-2016 at 03:19 PM.

Thumbs Up
    Date June 16 2016 Day Thursday

Pair :Aud/Usd Current Market Price is: 0.73560
    Stop loss = 0.7100

Hello everyone today I can see some negative movement in the aud/usd pair and I was not expecting this from the market, but this is the nature of the market so you can't be correct all the time. Lets see how market works for me as we can see in my current chart that market is testing the trend line at the moment, it have broken my current trend line but that's not a pure confirmation of selling for me at the moment. I think I should hold the trade for few more days and should look into the situation after that. The level of 0.75000 will be crucial for me but market is not near of that and that's not a good sign for me. I want to see a bullish move from the current trend line so that I can get some hope again from here. USD CAD is also in positive mood today so aud/usd could be bearish for the day. Today there is some strong news of USD and lets see how market news affect the usd later. Waiting for it

Not allowed!
    Last edited by Hukam; 06-17-2016 at 05:43 PM.

Thumbs Up
    Received: 71
    Given: 139
    Wow nice sir, its still good to see that you have made good percentage on your copy fx trading account. As far I know this is very new account of you and you have made a good amount of money only with the lot size of 0.10 lot size. This is a very good motivation for all new trader's, I think trader's should follow the lower risk always then they can become more stable and successful with consistent money.

Not allowed!

Thumbs Up
    Thank you mate today I am suffering from some negative pips but I have decided to hold my current trade with same take profit and stop loss levels because I love my way of trading and I know that if I will lose from this trade then next trades will surely give me profit. Now I have to look upon the area of 0.71000 because that's one of the strong support area for my trade.
    USD/CAD is very strong today and Aud/USD is going week. Now market is sitting on daily chart 200 SMA So those two would be crucial levels for my trade.

1. Daily chart SMA 200
    2. The support level of 0.71000

Not allowed!

Thumbs Up
    Date June 17 2016 Day Friday

Pair :Aud/Usd Current Market Price is: 0.73907
    Stop loss = 0.7100

Hello everyone as I had said yesterday that the level of daily chart 200 SMA would be a very good support for yesterday and the same happened in the market, now we can see that market have taken a good bounce back from the 200 SMA in daily chart time frame and once again there is a chance of green pips movement for me.You can check those two blue area in my trading charts, those were the strong support zones and market have given the proper respect to those blue support levels. Right now I have very lower negative floating balance showing in current trade. Now I have to wait for the Monday to check the next market update because today is the last active day of the market. Hope in coming days I will able to see the level of 0.75000 because those will be very crucial for me to decide the next decision. I am still positive about this trade and feel that I will able to earn more from this trade.

Not allowed!

Thumbs Up
    Date June 21 2016 Day Tuesday

Pair :Aud/Usd Current Market Price is: 0.74579
    Stop loss = 0.7100

My last post was very effective about the market analysis, as now we can see that market is so far away from those two blue lines, means market have got the good support from those two crucial support points and we have seen a good bounce back from the 0.74000 to 0.75000 level. I still believe that there is a chance of positive movement from here but as we can see in the picture give below that, market have again break the important support zone (0.74630 to 0.74920) area. I would like to again hold my trade and hope market would not cross those two important blue support zones because then market can go more below and it can hit my stop loss.

This week will be very important for me because this weak I will got a clear indication that where market will go in coming month, as we can see in the daily chart that it had crossed the important resistance zone in it ( Area 0.75000) but market is again coming down. Hope its a temporary downward movement. Waiting for tomorrow, and hope in this week we will see good positive amount of pips in aud usd.

That's it for the day everyone, will see you tomorrow with a new market condition and my live trades update.

Not allowed!

Thumbs Up
    Date June 22 2016 Day Wednesday

Pair :Aud/Usd Current Market Price is: 0.75119
    Stop loss = 0.7100

Hello folks, I am very happy that I have got some good amount movement today in aud/usd pair, and as I had said the last day that the movement would be only temporary and now market is again going up and I hope that we will able to see the level of 0.77040 within next one to two months, because there would be not a straight up line to grab the take profit levels so I need some patience in my trades. I can hold this trade for next one to two months and I don't have any problem with it. Last day we have seen that market was retesting the important support zones but today we can see again that market have broken that strong resistance zone again and its an indication of bullish market movement now, even in daily chart market is looking bullish from here, A good support of 200 SMA and a good indication of pin bar showing that market would go up from here. So I am very positive about the trade. Last day I was little bit scary when market had crossed the support zone again but now I am feeling good about the trades. Hence its a long term trade so there is no need to feel scary very soon here, I think this week we will able to see good bullish movement in the pair and hope I will achieve my take profit levels soon from my trades. Thanks everyone to read and watch my daily market update see you tomorrow.

Not allowed!

Thumbs Up
    Date June 24 2016 Day Wednesday

Trades closed with few amount of pips profit, no more trade open for now
    Total amount of pips profit = 100 pips
    Total Profit in cents= 109.50 Cents

As we know that this was very important for all of us to close our trade yesterday, I had locked my trade yesterday with the profit of few amount of pips and I am very thankful to God that I have made a very good decision. because market came suddenly down today and it got again the support of 200 SMA. But its good to see that robo forex have the same spread for now and they are not increasing the size of their spread. I was not expecting this 3 days back but so many of my friends tell me about the strong fundamental event yesterday and this is the reason of closing my trade with few pips profit only. Now I will wait at least for 2,3 days more and only after getting a good conclusion I will think about to place my next order in live market. Today I was out of the market and I think I had made a very good decision yesterday already for it. Frankly speaking I am still happy with this profit because something is better than nothing in forex market.

Not allowed!

Page 3 of 19 FirstFirst 123456713 ... LastLast