Add date: 13 May 2016 16:15:39
    Start date: 13 May 2016 16:15:39
    End date: 12 May 2017 00:00:00
    Risk level: Minimum
    Commission for profit: 30 %
    Pie size: 300 USD
    Trading strategy: Support and Resistance

Not allowed!
    Last edited by Gamer; 05-14-2016 at 08:36 PM.

Banned
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 125
    Given: 262
    Nice hukam, its good to see that you have a new account again in copy fx trading service, but I want to check your trading performance again because last time you had a bad money management and risk management in account and hope this time you will try to keep that in mind. I would like to join your copy fx service if you have one to two year's consistent profit at least in your account, Lets see.

Not allowed!

Thumbs Up
    Received: 250
    Given: 495
    Yeah let me post my current trading condition right now, I had closed some short term trades in last few days but this copy fx is all about the long term trading so now I am focusing on long term entries now, so I have placed a buy entry in AUD/USD pair because I believe that after solid bearish trend now market will move upward, because the support and resistance area have be created by the market in h4 time frame and daily chart is also showing a good bullish rally now, you can see my stop loss I have put that below of daily chart major support point.

http://oi63.tinypic.com/2zqfm7c.jpg

Not allowed!

Thumbs Up
    Received: 280
    Given: 192
    Another excellent work, sir

I can not wait to see more of your trading results here and if you got some time, share us your strategy and your trading ideas too. I hope you are able to make consistent profit with your CopyFx account and got your status upgraded to Trader. Try to be the first member who get the first status upgrade to Trader sir, I know you can do it. Just let go the past and remember what mistakes you have done last time here. Wish you always green pips of profit sir.

Not allowed!

Thumbs Up
    Received: 71
    Given: 139
    Wow what a great trading over there, its good to see that Hukam have less drawdown in trading and he have already made good amount of percentage in account. I think his is also using the lower lot size in trading and its a very good sign of good mindset and risk management. Aud/Usd had a bullish move on Friday, Wish you a great success in forex and hope you will get your Trader status this month sir.

Not allowed!

Thumbs Up
    Thanks for your comments guys, Yeah I am earning good for now but I only look for the consistency in my account, this is the account in which I am using my new technique of price action let me test it some time and if will work well then I will share with all of you that how you have to use this on charts thanks.

Not allowed!

Thumbs Up
    Date Tuesdays June 7 2016

Hello folks from today I am starting to give you daily market update of my current market trades and position. I have place one buy order on Aud/Usd and and it have a made a strong support area after the down trend. A breakout can be seen in H4 time frame and in Daily chart time it have also a strong support made on 0.71491 area. Market is under the 200 SMA in H4 time frame right now so still a chance of down movement, but in daily chart market is above the 200 SMA so a its a good news for me. Check the details given as below:

Current Live Aud/Usd Trade Setup detail:

Pair :Aud/Usd Current Market Price is: 0.7367
    Time frame: H4
    Trading setup: Support and Resistance
    Trade opened at the price of 0.72392
    Take Profit Level = 0.7836
    Stop loss = 0.71273
    Risk and Reward= 1:8
    Risk Management= 1 to 5% risk per trade

As we can see in the image above that I have used those support and resistance zones as my take profit and stop loss levels, For now market is showing some strength and I hope market will follow the current trend for so many news days. I am expecting more bullish movement here from the pair Aud/Usd. My long term target will be 0.7836

- - - Updated - - -

FUNDAMENTALS:

IMPORTANT NEWS FOR THE DAY: CASH RATE, RBA RATE STATEMENT

- - - Updated - - -

Not allowed!
    Last edited by Hukam; 06-08-2016 at 10:21 AM.

Thumbs Up
    Live Market Update: Fundamental News Result

So here we go, Aud/Usd is bullish after the news, So a good news for me. I think market trend is seeming bullish and in h1 time frame higher high and higher low pattern is taking place, Hope it will carry on with the same trend and will hit my take profit levels. Check out this the bullish flag pattern in h1 time and positive impact of news.

Not allowed!
    Last edited by Hukam; 06-08-2016 at 10:39 AM.

Thumbs Up
    Date Wednesday June 8 2016

Live Market update & My current trades

Pair :Aud/Usd Current Market Price is: 0.7444
    Stop loss = 0.71273

I am 200 pips up already from my trade opening position and looking for the more pips. In my last post I had share that my trade was near to 200 sma and now it have already crossed that and market is seeming bullish for the future.

As we can see in the graph its near the major resistance point but the trend is seeming bullish and I believe that market will clear that resistance area and will touch the area of 0.7550. Along with it there is fundamental news of GBP is coming soon so hope it will also give some more bullish movement in Aud/Usd. Thanks for vising my trading journal folks, soon I will publish the result of GBP fundamental news till then bye bye have a good time.

Not allowed!
    Last edited by Hukam; 06-09-2016 at 04:04 AM.

Thumbs Up
    Date June 9 2016 Day Thursday

Pair :Aud/Usd Current Market Price is: 0.74747
    Stop loss = 0.71273

Hello Everyone as we can see that market is still testing that important level and it have taken a reversal from there. In my view trend is still up and more bullishness can be seen in coming days. Market is above of 200 SMA so market can still go up from the current levels. As we can seen that trend is bullish for now and a lot of fundamentals events will take place today, Now I will post later when there will some strong impact of news till then bye bye.

Not allowed!
    Last edited by Hukam; 06-09-2016 at 06:34 AM.

Thumbs Up
    Date June 10 2016 Day Friday

Pair :Aud/Usd Current Market Price is: 0.74120
    Stop loss = 0.71273

As I had said yesterday that market was playing around the strong resistance zones and that become the problem for the bullishness of the market. Right now market is performing at 0.7412 level and strong support points are coming below of the current level, even the ,mighty 200 is also there so I am still thinking that it will bounce back toward the upper circle. Market is above of my trend line so I am still sticking with this breakout pattern. H4 trend is still giving me a bullish hope from here and hope this will not be a false breakout. My trading method is simple based upon support and resistance and trend lines and I am not using much indicator's on chart. Hope all of you are enjoying my trading analysis and market update.

The good thing is that I am still in profit of 170 to 180 pips so happy about it. Fundamental event will be crucial in evening because the CAD and USD big news is coming today so lets see how it affect the market. Thanks for you time everyone, I would update more updates in the evening about the trades. Good day

Not allowed!
    Last edited by Hukam; 06-10-2016 at 05:27 AM.

Page 2 of 19 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast