How Many Hours Do You Spend In Forex Trading ?
Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: How Many Hours Do You Spend In Forex Trading ?

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 6
    Given: 0

How Many Hours Do You Spend In Forex Trading ?

I take forex business as my part time business because I am a student. so, i always passed maximum time with my education. But I know that, forex business is more profitable business than other business. so, i am try to be a good trader by works hard to spent some times in here. Whats Your opinion ?

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 19
    Quite a lot, because I take my time to the fullest to learn forex. Indeed forex business is a very lucrative business, too bad if I do not master your forex trading. So I need to learn forex as much as possible, so that later I could become a successful forex trader.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 2
    Given: 5
    I have spent my time to trading forex for 8 hours per day. I was a day trader with a swing technique so I have wait and see to get a good signal to open trade. But I usually leave the chart when prices are mature of trending. Generally I do open trade 1-2 times per day when there is good signal.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 13
    Given: 1
    Well i spend as much time as i can in the forex market everyday because i am my own boss. I have another business which i do but i try to trade forex anywhere i find myself with my mobile phone, so i can say i trade for atleast 10 hours everyday during the london and newyork market

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 1
    Well there is no fix time about that sometime I spend more time and some time I spend less time in forex and its depend upon my target also if there is any good movement fundamental news any day then I like to wait for that news and on the other hand I wait for good point for buying and selling in the market regarding my trading strategy so there is always differ time period to spend in the market

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 18
    Given: 17
    I have no other work rather than forex learning and demo practicing at this moment. So, I am spending all the time (except sleeping, bathing, eating and some other important factor) in learning forex. Even I am trying to learn through this forum as this forum seems to be very fruitful to learn.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 12
    Given: 4
    Quote Originally Posted by Anjan Das View Post
    I take forex business as my part time business because I am a student. so, i always passed maximum time with my education. But I know that, forex business is more profitable business than other business. so, i am try to be a good trader by works hard to spent some times in here. Whats Your opinion ?
    I will spent two or three hours daily in the forex trading but do the forex trading with the concentration and try to trading with the deep interest and i think if you will determine the time frame in the trading when the market is volatile then you will make the profit in the little time.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 14
    Given: 9
    i think trading for 4 hours only daily will be enough to be a perfect but you must accept any loss and you must learn from this loss to be a good trader in the future and that is the important rule to be a successful trader .and the best session to trade with the London session .

Not allowed!

Am fuly awear of the difficulties of life,so ill try to bounce back
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 9
    Well I don't have a specific time I spend on the currency market,although with the help of my Mobil platform I can be updated and trade on the currency market on the go,anytime anywhere,although trading on the mobile platform requires more experience,but of you spend more time with it you'll get use to it.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 2
    I spend more than 6 - 8 hours everyday forward the chart, waiting for the set moment to entering position and to stop out if i was reached my target or my stop loss was reached too..while waiting a news which if more impact with movement of currency pairs

Not allowed!

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast