Page 3 of 16 FirstFirst 123456713 ... LastLast

Thread: Copy Fx Trading Khimi234

Banned
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 322
    Given: 542

Copy Fx Trading Khimi234

My next fx copy account with active offer will be updated in the next month within the same thread....

Trader: Khimi234 https://my.roboforex.com/en/copyfx/p...rs/show/25301/
    Forum nickname: Khimi234
    Account number: 5166045
    Server name: RoboForex Pro-Cent
    Account type: CopyFx Pro-Cent
    Leverage: 1:200
    Budget: 100.00 USD
    Rating: http://www.copyfx.com/ratings/rating-all/show/25301/

Offer description:

Offer scheme: Trader on profit
    Add date: 13 May 2016 10:12:38
    Start date: 13 May 2016 10:12:38
    End date: 15 May 2018 00:00:00
    Risk level: Minimum
    Commission for profit: 25 %
    Pie size: 500 USD
    Trading strategy: Long Term Moving average

Not allowed!
    Last edited by Gamer; 05-13-2016 at 01:21 PM.

Banned
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Today is 16th June Year 2016

Trade is Open

Pair :Euro/GBP
    Euro/Gbp Current price: 0.79525
    Trade Type: Long term
    Time Frame: Weekly Chart
    Trade opened at 0.79620
    Take Profit Level = 0.89620
    Stop loss = 0.69620
    Risk and Reward= 1:1

Reason of buying: MACD, Moving average, Technical analysis buying confirmations.

Current Live Trade, Condition of market:

The Eur/Gbp Weekly chart showing the Twin Tower Candlestick Setup and below of that we have a strong support zone so I believe that we will able to see 500 to 600 pips months in next couple of months. Market have broken the important resistance zone of 0.7755 and its a very good indication of market positive output. Since the November 2015 we can see that market have a big impact of buyer's and the demand is growing in the market now, It was a little pullback earlier but now we can see that its again moving to upside.

As we can see in the chart that euro/gbp was down falling since a very long time, Year 2014, 2015 was full of bearish movement and sellers were in control, so I believe that the current market pattern would give us the right bullish impact in euro/gbp pair. Yesterday I had 60 pips loss but now its showing only 10 pips loss at the moment. But this is a very long term trade so I have to wait for a long time to get the conclusion from this trade.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 71
    Given: 139
    You are working fine with your trading journal, this is good to see that you have a good trading journal now within proper update. I am regularly checking all copy fx trading journals in the forum and its good to see that some members are working with proper money management and risk management in their accounts and you are one of them. By the way good luck for the forum status upgrade.

Not allowed!

Banned
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    That's so nice to hear from you friend, Yes friend I am working regularly on it and yeah you can see regular update in my trading journal. Risk management and money management is very essential in trading becasue no analysis would be perfect all the time so you have to work with proper management to handle the things properly. Beside of it a strong resistance is waiting for the euro/gbp in upper circut and I am waiting for it. May be it will take some days for it.

euro gbp 14.JPG

euro gbp 15.JPG

Not allowed!

Banned
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Today is 17th June Year 2016

Trade is Open

Euro/Gbp Current price: 0.78877
    Trade opened at 0.79620
    Stop loss = 0.69620

Reason of buying: MACD, Moving average, Technical analysis buying confirmations.

The euro/gbp is not a very high volatile market pair and I am around 100 pips down from my opening price. I think now there will not much movement in the pair because we are dealing with the last day of this week and I think now we have to wait for the next week to check the trend and situation of the market. I don't have much to say for right now because market is still under that resistance point as shown in picture as below. May be some more days then we will able to see the breakout from that point 0.8100, its an very important resistance point of the market.

Today we have seen little bit negative market, and hope that will be only temporary for me. MACD is still above in daily chart time frame and I hope that we will able to see go bullish rally in coming weeks and months from here. Because soon market will hit the SMA 100 and SMA 50 and those will be important support zones for the market of euro/gbp. It have broken the smaller resistance point of 0.79380 3,4 days back and trend is seeming still positive for the euro gbp.

Furthermore Saturday and Sunday is coming so we have to wait for the Monday for the next update. So enjoy the holiday's and give the proper rest to you mind and body in these days. Have a good time everyone. See yaa

Not allowed!

Banned
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Today is 21st June Year 2016

Trade is Open

Euro/Gbp Current price: 0.76765
    Trade opened at 0.79620
    Stop loss = 0.69620

The market price went down from my current opening trade price and market 300 pips down from my current trade opening position. I am still holding this trade because my stop loss is very lower from the current price and the second thing is the market is coming near of very important 50 and 100 sma moving average and these two would be very important support zone for the current market of euro/gbp. The strong support and inverted head and shoulder pattern can be seen at 0.70000 level. So I still believe that market will go up from here. The point 0.74400 would be crucial for me and if market will break that point then market can go down in a big way and it can touch the point of 0.70000 and 0.69000. MACD indicator is still positive about the market and its giving a buy confirmation still on the chart. I hope soon this will pattern will change and will make the market positive about the euro/gbp trend. Beside of it I am still waiting for the breakout of 0.81500, finger crossed and hope I will achieve that target this month in forex. Ok guys its a sleep time in my country for now, tomorrow I will update a new view about the condition and trades till then bye bye take care have a good time see ya

Not allowed!

Banned
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 38
    Given: 12
    This is a nice thread going on here on the copyfx, and i should say that i have not seen an active thread like this on the personal ones of the trader. While it seems that you are making a very low risk trading, and with this how are you making the money and running the cost of internet and others stress you are working with in the forex business?

Not allowed!

Banned
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Thanks for your appreciation sir, this is my first time when I am getting this kind of appreciation from anybody regrading my thread, thanks one again for this. Well I am giving my best everyone to keep my thread active with daily market update, I want to upgrade my current forum status and for that I am am regularly posting in my thread and hope next month I will grab my next forum status in this robo forex forum community. Actually copy fx trading system is also new for me so first I will try it for few months and then I will think to invest big in market with copy fx account. I am learning about forex since three year's and thinking to become a full time trader in forex. For now I am a housewife and want to become a professional trader in this field.

Today is 23rd June Year 2016

Trade is Closed:
    Loss: 300 pips
    Margin Loss: 4% of account

Reason of Closing: Strong Fundamental News

Well there is no live trades are open at the moment and I have closed today my trades with the loss of 400 pips something, frankly speaking I don't want to lose more money in this account, because all we know that what's going on with fundamentals in the market today. Next 1 or 2 days would be crucial for the market and people are well aware with the currency pair of Euro, Gbp etc. My trade was related to Gbp and that's why I have decided to close that today. Its not a big problem for me and I like to bear some losses some time in trading but I know that my experience will surely help me to grab my money back, Losses are normal for me and I have still 96% account of money in my hand. Tomorrow I will take rest because Brexit UK referendum can be so effective for the market tomorrow, I would just follow the dog watch strategy for now and will take the decision of buying after that heavy movement. Ok everyone, I have to sleep now its a time to sleep in my country, will see you tomorrow with a new market update.

Not allowed!

Banned
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Today is 27 June Year 2016

Trade is Open

Pair :Nzd/USD
    Nzd/Usd Current price: 0.70453
    Time Frame: Daily Chart
    Trade opened at 0.70788
    Take Profit Level = 0.87000
    Stop loss = 0.63000
    Risk and Reward= More than 1:2

Reason of buying: MACD, Moving average 50,100, and 200 , Technical analysis buying confirmations.

There was not update on Friday because I was out of action due to fundamental, today is Monday and I have decided to work with a new trade setup, as you can see above that I have given all the detail of my current trade setup. I have place a new order in Nzd/Usd currency pair. The daily chart time frame showing (as given below) that daily chart market have got a good support from the level of 0.6200 to 0.6300 level. My moving average have been crossed by the market couple of months back and now I have got a clear indication of buy in Nzd/Usd currency pair. For now market have shown a good breakout and performing above of all those three moving averages, SMA 50, SMA 100 and SMA 200. For now I am holding this trade and I will only change my mind to close this trade when market will at least come down for 200 to 300 pips from the current price because then market can go more down to the area of 0.6200 and 0.6300. We can also see in the chart that MACD have also given a buy signal and Market have made a very good support on 0.69000 level. Right now my all indicator's are in the favor of buy and the technical analysis have also shown that market have a good support now in daily chart time. I hope that I will achieve good amount of pips this time from my current trade. Ok everyone see u later and this was my new trading setup in my account hope you have enjoyed to read my new trading setup. By see you in the evening.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 71
    Given: 139
    This is one of the top quality thread, you have some loss in account but I believe that you will be able to cover that loss in future, because your risk and money management look good on those long term time frames so this is looking a good stuff done by you dear. As far I know you are a old member of this forum so I believe that you have learn good from this forum till now about the forex. Bye the way trading setup is looking good keep it up mam.

Not allowed!

Banned
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Loss is a part of our trading, yes some time I lose my money but in average I am sure that my account would not go in margin call and stop out. I am a trend follower so I also know that Trend is my friend and it will surely help me to recover my old trading losses. I am working with long term time frames with the risk of 5 to 10% percent and this kind of approach would give me enough amount of margin to recover my losses in forex. I have joined robo forex forum couple of year's back and yes so far I have spent a good quality of time in this forum. You can wish me a good luck to achieve the trader status next month

Not allowed!

Page 3 of 16 FirstFirst 123456713 ... LastLast