Page 2 of 16 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast

Thread: Copy Fx Trading Khimi234

Banned
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 322
    Given: 542

Copy Fx Trading Khimi234

My next fx copy account with active offer will be updated in the next month within the same thread....

Trader: Khimi234 https://my.roboforex.com/en/copyfx/p...rs/show/25301/
    Forum nickname: Khimi234
    Account number: 5166045
    Server name: RoboForex Pro-Cent
    Account type: CopyFx Pro-Cent
    Leverage: 1:200
    Budget: 100.00 USD
    Rating: http://www.copyfx.com/ratings/rating-all/show/25301/

Offer description:

Offer scheme: Trader on profit
    Add date: 13 May 2016 10:12:38
    Start date: 13 May 2016 10:12:38
    End date: 15 May 2018 00:00:00
    Risk level: Minimum
    Commission for profit: 25 %
    Pie size: 500 USD
    Trading strategy: Long Term Moving average

Not allowed!
    Last edited by Gamer; 05-13-2016 at 01:21 PM.

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 1
    Given: 0
    Oh nice to see that Khim234 is back again with his trading copy fx trading account trading journal, as far I know its necessary to create a copy fx trading account to become a trader level forum member here. Hope you will achieve you next forum status very soon here because you are working since a long time with robo forex forum and keep trying to grow your earnings with your experience good luck.

Not allowed!

Banned
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Thank you very much for those wards God bless you friend.

Further more no changes still in Euro/Usd pair after Aud/Usd news. Market is still running under a consolidation phase, after a strong bullish movement can see a sideways pattern in market and that's mostly can be seen after the strong movement of bullish or bearish market. I am waiting for the breakout to see the next move of the market.

Not allowed!

Banned
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Today is 8th June Year 2016

Current Live Trade:

Pair :Euro/Usd Current Market Price: 1.13681
    Time frame: Daily chart
    Trading setup: Support and Resistance and Trend following
    Trade opened at 1.12115
    Take Profit Level = 1.24000
    Stop loss = 1.04291
    Risk and Reward= 1:1
    Risk Management= 3 to 5% risk per trade

View for the Euro/Usd Market:

As I had said last day that market is still didn't showing any good movement of pips, its still in consolidation phase but this week some good fundamentals news are coming so I think we will surely able to see some breakout in this pair above and below of these horizontal lines market by me in chart. The H4 chart time frame have shown some good sign of bullishness and I believe that market will remain busy with the bullish movement. Along with it a lot of insider bar can be seen in h4 time frame so they are also giving the sign of bullish movement trend.

On the other hand the daily cart time frame still holding the 200 SMA and a strong support of the daily chart time will also boost the bullishness of the currency pair Euro/Usd. Market is already oversold since a long time and right now the area of 1.1400 will be very crucial for me.

Not allowed!

Banned
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Was waiting for the breakout and that's happened in Euro/Usd, 1.1390 to 1.1400 was that level and market hit that couple of hours back. Consolidation phase is not more for now and market is running above of 1.1390 to 1.1400 level and hope Buyers will still hold the same control in the market. A bullish breakout happened and that's a clear indication that market will run in a same bullish trend in the future.

I have gained 25 pips today from the morning till now and its good see that sticking to trend is giving me good profit in this trade. I think tomorrow we will see more Green pips and market is moving forward to 1.1464 now along with it strong resistance zones are also coming near of this trade. 1.1464, 1.1491, 1.1514 these will be crucial levels for my trading analysis.

Furthermore I am paying attention on long term charts also the weekly chart is showing that market is still playing with range and market will soon test those resistance lines again from where its reversing down. Lets see how it will react when it will touch those resistance zones again. If market will cross those resistance zones then a bullish wave can be seen this full year

Not allowed!

Banned
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Good Morning Everyone

Today is 9th June Year 2016

Current Live Trade:

Pair :Euro/Usd Current Market Price: 1.14053
    Trade opened at 1.12115
    Stop loss = 1.04291

Euro/Usd market is seeming very positive today and it have made a very good flag pattern and this is a sign of more better positive movement from here, market will continue run with the same positive trend. And today I think buyer's will be in action again in the market. After the breakout now its a fair chance to move toward the 1.1464 levels more resistances are coming after so lets see how my analysis work for the day. I have decided to still hold my long term trade with the target of 1.24000.

Not allowed!
    Last edited by Khimi234; 06-09-2016 at 03:38 AM.

Banned
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Good Morning Everyone

Today is 10th June Year 2016

Current Live Trade:

Pair :Euro/Usd Current Market Price: 1.13053
    Trade opened at 1.12115
    Stop loss = 1.04291

Yesterday I was expecting something good for the Market and as we know that market is full of our uncertainty and anything can happen in the market. I was thinking that buyers will be in control yesterday but market went opposite of my trading analysis and now its around to 200 SMA, Today I am expecting some bounce back from here again to the next target of 1.1464. But if market will cross the 200 SMA and 50 SMA then it can got more down from there. Daily chart time frame also making the head and shoulder pattern so that's also showing some bearish sign today. Usually Friday market have so many differ surprised for the traders, But I have decided that I will hold my trades with the current stop loss and take profit levels. Furthermore market is range bound within the area of 1.0484 to 1.1715 and until market don't cross these levels till then there will be no much volatility and a clear trend idea in the market.So that was my trading analysis for the day and hope today we will able to see some positive waves in euro usd. Thanks

euro 9.JPG

Not allowed!
    Last edited by Khimi234; 06-10-2016 at 03:19 AM.

Banned
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 289
    Given: 50
    @Khimi234, If you lost today, i believe it is going to be your fault with the picture I am seeing on your trading chart. Based on the picture you uploaded, I could see that the EURUSD is seriously going to SELL, But what I see in your trading position is a different thing entirely, because you are actually buying the market instead of selling it.

Not allowed!

Banned
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Yes because I have bought so many days back and now the charts are changing their situations that's why I am uploading the current market conditions updates, and all we know that no strategy is fixed with patterns anything can happen so you have to be ready with the plan two. Now my next plan will be to close the trade on my opening price entry and after that I have one more entry to open with other currency pair. Beside of it market is still running under an range market pattern, check my other screenshots also, zoom out the daily chart and see its ranging. Actually its a long term trade and I have made the weekly and monthly trading analysis in it. Now lets see how market come to play on Monday waiting for it.

Not allowed!

Banned
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Today is 13th June Year 2016

Trade Closed:

Pair :Euro/Usd
    Trade opened at 1.12115
    Stop loss = 1.04291

Current Live Trade: There is no live trade for now trade closed.

Well I had closed my trade in the morning with 22 Cents profit and I was thinking that euro will come quickly downside in the morning, market was so quick in the morning so I have decided to close the market with 22 cents profit. Tomorrow I will decide to open my next trade and I will share with you that in the morning. I have seen some good trading opportunities with some other currency pairs and hope this time I will got good risk and reward too in my trades.

Not allowed!

Banned
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Today is 14th June Year 2016

Trade is Open

Pair :Euro/GBP
    Trade Type: Long term
    Time frame: Weekly chart
    Trade opened at 0.79620
    Take Profit Level = 0.89620
    Stop loss = 0.69620

Reason of buying: MACD, Moving average, Technical analysis buying confirmations.

Current Live Trade, Condition of market:

Hello everyone, this is a new day and new start of fresh trades, and today couple of hours back I have placed a new entry in Euro/Gbp currency pair, I have found a inverted head and shoulder pattern in this pair and along with it my indicator's are also saying that market will remain bullish for a long time from here so I have decided to buy in this pair. I have given all the detail of my trade in the starting of my post so from there you can get more idea about it. Risk and reward is not much higher in it but I believe that something is better than nothing so 1:1 still good for me. I have got couple of good confirmations to buy in this pair, like MACD buy signal, moving average buy signal, and technical analysis also supporting to buy right now. Now I would like to my charts with you those are as follows:

Daily Chart Time Frame:

Weekly Chart Time Frame:

Furthermore there are some fundamental events today but its a long term trading so does not matter how many news are there, technically its seeming a buy call and I have used the proper safety with the use of strict stop loss in my trading account already. Its not a short term trade so no need to worry about the news, I hope in couple of months market will hit my take profit levels and I will able to close this trade with nice profit. This was my new setup for today and hope you all have enjoyed it. Bye

Not allowed!
    Last edited by Khimi234; 06-16-2016 at 08:07 AM.

Page 2 of 16 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast